But...I thought...I thought....only teenage girls did this YA booktuber shit

but...I thought...I thought....only teenage girls did this YA booktuber shit.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ibQzqglF9ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyqXc2RZZg
youtube.com/watch?v=mRoirJzuHFc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWZLv8hWcs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Juv-WvBkys4
youtube.com/watch?v=qg8E-rdG6W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why watch booktube when you could read? seems a bit silly

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyqXc2RZZg

>he's a flamer

Completely unforseen turn of events.

Why do I always think it's satire for the first minute? It's never satire.

im sorry, i took a misleading screencap

Because, and this may come as a shock to you, booktubers don't ACTUALLY read books, they just buy them because they like the look of the cover and to fit into the pseud circlejerk community because it's the only thing they can identify with that makes them feel a little niche and special

Replace booktuber with "stack thread posters and it still works.

lmao

I thought that only little girls watched my little pony

Never forget.

Newfag here. How grim is this in Veeky Forums history?

da worse

Why most of the male booktubers are fucking homos?

just look at that shelf

disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=mRoirJzuHFc

That's. . .that's pretty gay

>be 50
>act like a 14yo youtuber
>proceed to review bestselling trash targeted to teenagers

I may be a bit too harsh, but if I were him a single moment of clarity would be enough to justify committing suicide.

Reasons I decided to read a book:
1) BOOKTUBE!!
2) Book is turning into a movie

...that's it. :)

ever hear of a Brony?

Holy shit I'm in tears. This guy is fucking crazy

The audience don't want to watch a fucking white male. So ou have to not only be gay, but obviously gay.

>a single moment of clarity would be enough to justify committing suicide
This is true for everyone though

Eh, we think that we've got it easier than le 50yo effeminate teenager-ish pseud who reviews children books on the internet.

many booktubers have books sent to them by publishers

reminder that booktubers are a marketing branch of the publishing industry, go back to reading classics

SAME!!!

jesus christ these people...

At least he doesn't have a bookshelf in the background
that's the only positive thing that I can say about him though

probably the worst thing any Veeky Forums board has ever done

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWZLv8hWcs4

oh well way to go, you made me feel bad for this gay. thank you, really needed this

I am fucking dieing over here.

Mom was patrish

Most booktubers are not teenage girls but adult women who have not matured.

>lgbt communities are still marginalized..its 2017

no they aren't

factually incorrect. islamic countries and all that

plus 41%(last i remember, i could pull up statistics if you find this unbelievable) of islamic americans are cool with sharia law, so that would be further abuse

it's the worst

He's clearly not caring about the Middle East. I'm sure he means where he lives.

well even then that last statistic deals with american muslims. so regardless, there is a distaste for the LGBT community within america. not saying this guy personally is oppressed, just saying it is a thing

yes there exists contempt in pockets, but they aren't completely marginalized.

We could definitely agree upon this point, i dont think that homosexuals are as a collective completely marginalized. but to say that there is no marginalization of homosexuals in 2017 is wrong

>2:59 adult fiction terrified me

goddamit, these people and their hugboxes

Eyy the bald mank

quickly, shame him. shame him harshly.

My jaw dropped when i heard that.

>she only talks about how popular the books were
>she mentions nothing of the content
>books all in perfect condition
I wonder if she even reads

Why gay people talk like retards?? Like thats totally not his natural voice

Someone need to BLACKED him

Hes probably just a pedo trying to get some underage pussy

>unable to infer that it is a gay man
nigger what

the woman reader with 20~40k views

classic

To signal to other gay men that they are gay. They would never find partners if they acted like normal people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Juv-WvBkys4

she organizes her books by colour

did nobody archive her videos?

Damn, what if grindr kills the gay voice

This incident literally made me start archiving booktuber videos

I have the whole video list of over 5 girls saved on my HDD

Exhibits A, B, C, D & E.

Fortunately for you people seem to conveniently forget about islamic countries in relation to social progression

mmmh

I'm 99% sure that he is clinically depressed and suicidal, and his therapist is forcing him these kind of habits (be positive! share your passions on the internet!).

>58 posts
>no Bookchemist
youtube.com/watch?v=qg8E-rdG6W4

>tfw I would give him 5 seconds of silence because he is actually studying AMERICAN literature

pleb spotted

What's most telling is that even in trolling Veeky Forums manages to show how little they know about literature. Dostoevsky and Lermontov recommended over Great Expectations is precisely what's wrong with this board. No different than Vonnegut fans reading literature as a gussied-up projection of ones own self.

Dickens is the single greatest prose stylist in the English language. Even Joyce, the only other conceivable contender for that honor, placed Dickens at the apex (Oxen of the Sun).

Know why Pynchon writes such wild bullshit? Because Dickens already took all the good jokes.

i'm not really anti-gay in any way but it's exhausting to listen to really gay dudes talk for any length of time.

Dickens was the John Green of his time, a pleb who wrote for plebs.

The reference is telling.

Fag here I've had a lisp (not a gay perse, but just general) since birth and its been detremental. I severely detest the fem community, they are complete attention whores and absolute bores, vapid in every aspect. If you tell a guy you aren't into fems you'll be ridiculed and regarded as a self-hating gay. And its all under the guise of "being yourself", look you can bang dudes all you want, once they put that into their personality it's aggravating.

I know its a pretty tired subject, but I really hate the super progressive, aggressively tolerant people that have gone so far with tolerance that it's become intolerance.
It's like a fucking joke from some dystopian novel.

looking through some of these videos and they all have massive bookcases, which are completely packed
and yet none give off the impression that they actually read anything, and they buy like 30 books a month

I read that it's to mock society's hatred, i.e., give them what they want.

I think you mean persay

>I like big books because I'm a big person

For you.

Remember that time I made that bloodmeme review for you guys and you all told me to kill myself hahaha that was a funny day.

Yeah how these people have so many books always fucking astonishes me

It doesn't take very long to read a YA novel. You can read one in a couple hours. . .not that I'd know haha

>YA fiction
It's very light stuff and it's not unbelievable to think they've read since they were young. Reading that stuff doesn't make you appear well-read because it doesn't teach you anything or makes ya think. It's just entertainment.

>top 10 books to read in your lifetime
>tfios
>great gatsby
>book thief
>hunger games
>Fahrenheit 451
>harry potter

holy shit what a terrible list

it can be spelled either way