Was talking to a co-worker about ketchup on eggs and they thought it was disgusting. Should I report them to HR?

Was talking to a co-worker about ketchup on eggs and they thought it was disgusting. Should I report them to HR?

It is disgusting. Why douse your eggs in sugar? They deserve better than that.

/thread

You should report yourself to a bullet from a gun.

Eggs are disgusting whether they're drowned in ketchup or not.

Ketchup on eggs is pretty good, but it depends on the ketchup.
A lot of cheap ketchup simply tastes like some sugary sauce, something you could put on a cake.
Good ketchup goes on pretty much anything.

I do like some ketchup on my scrambled/fried eggs on toast.

Wow, I've never met anyone who didn't like eggs cooked at least one way. You are most definitely a unique and precious little snowflake.

Organic Heinz is what I use. Not because it's organic, but because there's no HFCS. Not as sweet as normal Heinz, and better tasting.

>not using silica-based ketchup

Get over yourself dumb fucking shitstain
There's only one ketchup and you know it
The original Heinz 57 ketchup
Nothing else is ketchup

Wrong. Fake news.

>not A1 steak sauce

Normal first-world Heinz also uses sugar, though.

those poor chickadees man

Dumbass
Heinz is the original trademarked ketchup

(((Heinz)))

>He hasn't heard of catsup
pleb

I like to eat them with sriracha

It's acceptable for children, I used to do it because most ketchup is sugary and kids are addicted to that shit

These days I scramble mine in a pot with butter and add salt and paprika

>not for the adult patrician I am

Gee wiz!

hes not wrong though

Nah, you're both faggots. Just because something's popular, it doesn't make you patrician for being "above," it.

You know what goes well with good Portugese roast pork? Tomato ketchup.

I don't do ketchup anymore because it's unnecessary calories when there are plenty of zero or low calorie seasonings available

Are you the same faggot who brought his own bread & juice to a dinner party and shit-talked the host's stew?

eggs and sweet bacon happens all the time.

You need to buy yourself a jar of salsa.

Put tomato sauce on your sausages and mop some up with your fried egg

who the fuck just straight puts tomato sauce on scrambled eggs though, are you retarded?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
KETCHUP IS DISGUSTING ON LITERALLY EVERYTHING
KETCHUPFAGS KILL YOURSELVES

>acidity, sweetness and salt is evil

no it's not

>a condiment that tastes like ass is not evil
yes it is

Used to eat ketchup on scrambles when I had no tastebuds. Now I eat quiche and omlettes.

Ketchup and eggs are gross.

>sugar

Stop buying the Kraft Singles of ketchup

>Eggs/meat = protein
>ketchup/BBQ sauce = sugar

Live and let live. :^P

Same. Grew up putting ketchup on scrambled eggs but have switched to sriracha these days.
Hunts > Heinz.

Why not just fry a tomato with the egg to get a tomato flavour? you dont need to extra salt and sugar

That's not the point user. I suppose we should add the maple syrup to the pancake mix before cooking.

Only in America. You'd be shot even saying "sweet bacon" anywhere else.

Nigger nobody recognizes a definition of ketchup that doesn't involve sugar

I dunno about you, but whenever I add ketchup to something it's not because I want to add tomato flavor. It's because I want that tangy, vinegary, salty, taste.

If I want tomato flavor then I will eat tomato. Ketchup tastes very different than tomato by itself.

that's fucking genius

i'm going to try this