Overspiced my chili. Is there a way I can decrease the spicyness level?

Overspiced my chili. Is there a way I can decrease the spicyness level?

Scrape it with a chip and add milk

Add more of everything else but spice

You can toss some peeled potatoes in there, let them cook for a while, then remove them. They will absorb some of the spice. I've seen that method discussed in multiple books but I've never tried it personally.

Your other alternative is to dilute the spice by adding more of the other ingredients (meat, mild peppers, beans if you are using them, etc.)

I hope your chili isn't as watery as that in your pic.

Add more water, just a cup or 2 max. let it cool completely, put in the fridge for an hour or 2, then reheat. It should thicken overall and tame the spice. This is coming from a Texan that loves making chili.

sour cream

put it in the freezer for a few hours

Pee in it.

This.

Or just eat it you raging baphomet.

Can I use mayo instead

Cause I have mayo and not sour cream

Serve it paired with something that tempers the spiciness, like cheesy bread or salad with a creamy sauce.

just dilute it. throw in another can of tomatos and a bottle of beer and let it cook down for a while

Why the fuck would you add water to your chili? Why wouldn't you use something flavorful like stock, beer, tomato juice, etc?

>>This is coming from a Texan that loves making chili.
Your water suggestion makes me embarrassed to be a fellow Texan.

Nope.

You need a dairy product. The casein in dairy products binds to the capsaicin. You need milk, cream, sour cream, creme fraiche, or cheese.

>too spicy

you fix this by growing a pair of balls you fairy

Despite being white, there is no dairy in sour cream. So no casein to counteract the spicy.

Because those things should already be in there, the water is just a last ditch to even the spices. I know what I'm talking about.

Add stock and water. If it gets too liquid ads starch.

Use cum, preferably extracted from a human male

As opposed to a human female?

As opposed to a canine male.

serve with rice, sour cream, avocado and a fresh tomato salsa with lime juice and coriander, should take the worst of the heat out of it.
oh and if it has a lot of oil on the surface, you should skim that off, usually holds a lot of the heat in the fat