What are some good, refreshing, low calorie vodka cocktails I can make this summer?

What are some good, refreshing, low calorie vodka cocktails I can make this summer?

You already posted it.

Lemon koolaid powder, sugar, ice and vodka. Lemon skin in glass

Make it as sweet as you prefer

really simple: use diet soda. Use lemon or lime juice. Almost all other ingredients are drenched in sugar and are the enemy

Yeah, the go to is usually flavored/unsweetened seltzer with a complimenting herb or fruit. Or diet ginger beer for Moscow mules. I'm just hoping someone has a little more inspiration than me

Make some fresh blueberry lemonade. So awesome with vodka.

Vodka club, lemon or lime.

Literally the only thing if you are counting calories like a girl

Alcohol is 7 calories/gram. They're never going to be "low" calorie.

Since everything about your post yells white woman heres a good drink for you:
3 parts vodka, 2 parts diet tonic 1 part diet cranberry juice splash of lime juice. Basically a cosmo with tonic instead of triple sec, my gf loves it

I mean the amount of alcohol it takes to get someone who is worried about how many calories they consume is just a couple hundred calories. The added sugar accounts for most of the calories in every drink weaker than a martini

Wow no shit thanks for the info you're a real mensch.
Nice, and you're right on the money. Wife has challenged me, the neighborhood alcoholic, in making a summer drink for her and her girlfriends. I'll give that a try.

just fuckin drink it straight

You could infuse a watermelon. Add lime or mint. Serve on ice.

crush basil, watermelon, tonic water, and a slice of jalapeno (with seeds) in a tumblr. add vodka, ice, and shake. put on top to filter and pour over crushed ice. top with a basil for muh aesthetics.

gin fizz

Vodka and vodka with a twist of vodka

Mix it with aromatic water

Would vodka and la croix work?

Vodka + lemon/lime/whatever flavored carbonated water.

Throw a slice of whatever fruit in the glass as well

The vodka u use makes a huge difference. I always use Russian Standard. Smooth af doesn't ruin the drink with shit taste. U can drink it alone even

tfw nobody liked my cocktail

no, it's just that... well, I guess I'll just say it. nobody likes you.

I used to mix vodka with this stuff before it stopped being sold around here.

>russian standard

Good to drink if you wanna wakeup naked on the ground in a pool of vomit.

A nice mug vodka is about as low calorie as it gets.

Don't u have some friends to go play with? It's summer kid go enjoy yourself while u still can

Add ice

???