Whats your favorite album to drink/cook to. currently drinking whiskey and listening to pic related

whats your favorite album to drink/cook to. currently drinking whiskey and listening to pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/umhqPMQTxF4
youtu.be/Fgo-W-dMInI
youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
youtube.com/watch?v=8OZCyp-LcGw
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=mhz0CMZsIwI&t=1848s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGp9KLGRX64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks pretty rad

love me some christian hair metal

Currently drinking Hydrogen Cyanide

god. tier taste user

>too metal for Christians
>too Christian for metal

Under rated group imo

I listen to this when I'm baking. My special ingredient is always tears.

Great album. I prefer a little more upbeat whilst cooking.

What the fuck, theres a literally a thread like this for every board

>okay /mu/ whats your favorite album you like to listen to while listening to music
>okay /h/ whats your favorite album you like to listen to while you masturbate to cartoon girls getting raped
>okay /a/ whats your favorite album you like to listen to while you rape your turtle

Jesus fuck

Go bitch on the other ones then.

No fucking soup soup for you, fuckface.

eat a dick plz

that depends of if I'm happy drinkin or sad drinkin. for happy drinkin something like this
youtu.be/umhqPMQTxF4

for sad drinkin something more like this
youtu.be/Fgo-W-dMInI

If we're talking Dylan and food, I like this one better. It begs the question, where is the protest rock wailing against this current turn of events? I don't hear anyone putting it out like he and his ilk did.

From wikipedia:
The rough edge of Dylan's singing was unsettling to some but an attraction to others. Joyce Carol Oates wrote: "When we first heard this raw, very young, and seemingly untrained voice, frankly nasal, as if sandpaper could sing, the effect was dramatic and electrifying."[59]

Once you go German opera, you never go back. Verdi can sort of compete, the Russians give him a run for the money, but when push comes to shove and I'm cooking a big meal, Wagner's Ring Cycle is going to be playing.

Well, at least you're not listening to Mahler.

>mahler
Good god, you might as well accuse me of liking Strauss or fucking babby's first opera, Puccini's "Madame Butterfly" or "Tosca."

love this one too user

hail wagner, good choice bro

>for drinking
Bohren & der Club of Gore - Sunset Mission (pic related)
Black Math Horseman - Wyllt
Ugasanie - White Silence
Tenhi - Maaaet
I like chill music when I'm drinking.

>Cooking
Lately I've been playing a lot of Penderecki, especially Violin Concerto No.2, Cello Concerto No.2, and Symphony No.3.

Also lots of Wagner, Rachmaninoff, Wyschnegradsky (fucking 24 preludes for quarter-tone piano, jesus christ), and Tchaikovsk, but Penderecki has been the big one lately.

>not liking mahler
>implying mahler is in the same class as strauss
End your lives, both of you. Not everything has to be Schoenberg and late Ives

>not listening to that one with the deathhammer

i usually listen to classical music. here are a few suggestions:

youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
youtube.com/watch?v=8OZCyp-LcGw
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

I expected to find a lot more Bill Evans and the like in this thread.

love this album, great to cook to

embarrassing
I had a bill evans phase in my 20s. lasted about 2 weeks.

you seem like a dick

I have 2 top equally favorite albums, but this one is best for doing activities. The other one, Marilyn Manson's 'Holy Wood', is better for lying down in bed or the couch and just listening with my eyes closed.

Are you talking about Bill Evans the jazz pianist? Yeah, I like him but I like a more bold approach like McCoy Tyner if I'm listening to jazz and not doing opera when I'm cooking.

One time I listened to this album while staring at pictures of the girl I love but will never be with. She was so beautiful. I didn't drink alcohol because I'm only 20. I drank soda.

fix your autism
there's still time

october rust by type o negative

youtube.com/watch?v=mhz0CMZsIwI&t=1848s

i drink alot more than i cook to it

I never really listen to any particular album or songs other than what is interesting to me at the time, but lately no sort of music has really enthused me. I guess my head is in the doldrums.

try this, always makes me feel better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGp9KLGRX64