>mfw entirety greek philosophy is easily disproven by science
>mfw people still read it

>this meme again
neck yourself

>atomic theory was a mistake
>non-euclidean geometry is the only kind we need
>logic is not science
>replication will never cause problems
By "science" did you mean you work for a creationist thinktank? It seems a bit far gone even for them to be honest...

No... early Greek science is easily disproven by science.

Science cannot do anything though, it is invalid by its own standards.

Clarify. Clearly the study of the universe has lead to advancements in our understanding of what we don't understand about the universe.

Not him, but the problem with science isn't what it finds out, it's what it ignores.

Aristotle said the Earth was round. Baka.

Well it was impossible for philosophers like Thales to be right about universe, since they didn't have the technology we have today. They are read for the spirit that inspired them to pursue knowledge without any purpose, if not knowledge itself.

THE THEORY OF THE FORMS IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE

COME AND FUCKING GET ME, PERIPATETIC SHITTERS

>mfw people still read literature when we have the STEM fields and psychiatry

In order to answer a question you have to simplify it. Seeing the forest is the goal, but while we're chipping away at that what's the harm in figuring out how trees talk to one another.

The point I'm trying to make is that whatever scientists do is bound to be amoral, which is why you get nuclear weapons and mustard gas.

They are pursuing "Truth" as they see it, and it conveniently doesn't include moral truth, because they must necessarily see moral truth as subjectivist.

So it's a intellectual equivalent of patting a child on a head for drawing a terribly shitty picture with crayons?

>Thales
>originator of futures
>and picked good ones
>while user will probably be taken in by day trading
jesus

More pictures like this? I want to get angry at strawmannes pop-scientists.

Well, I wouldn't put it that way but in a certain sense it is. The child might be using those crayons to express something he truly feels, the same way artists like Van Gogh did. He just lacks of experience and techniques, but the purpose is the same.

>mfw when Stirner was completely right about the universe and his views are compatable with modern science

>tfw marxism was proven wrong by scientists and economists and yet it dominates all of Western unis

What if scientists are aware of the morality of their actions but continue anyway because theyre not smelly moralists

>Tfw zeno is extremely relevant when studying quantum mechanics

anime is gay childish bullshit but people still watch the shit

what the fricking fuck is your point kid

>3017
>Archaic plebians actually believed their science to be superior to quantumprescience and akashi multidimensional computing

Seriously? Fucking fundamental materialists and their ilk.

You quite literally cannot disprove everything the greek philosophers have ever said with Science.

>posting best girl
>posting worst ideology

hard post for me to deal with

you also cant disprove anything socrates said via plato because its all 100% true

>tfw most of the stuff credited to Aristotle, Euler and Einstein and other "genius" didn't come from them
>tfw this pattern of "most dominant gets the credit" is prevalent through the entire history through all sciences

Feels bad man. So many writers never got credit for their art and discoveries.
I feel even badder (badder; not worse) for those delusional people who actually think one man can invent so much and be so much better than other men.

For one, all Zeno's paradoxes are resolved by the fact that we know about the minimal limit of space - fundamental (Planck) length, as we know about the smallest possible bodies (subatomic particles).

What is art?

>people seriously think they can relate to people that lived literally thousands of years ago

Ancient Greeks lived in a bubble compared to how everybody lives now

the only reason they even thought about any of this shit was because they were so unbelievably bored out of their minds

I'm convinced this is the very same reason someone today would "read the greeks" rather than a semi modern philosopher that might actually be relatable