Sup /k/. What do you people think about the European burger scene? How does it compare to the American market...

Sup /k/. What do you people think about the European burger scene? How does it compare to the American market? I haven't been to the states for 15 years and don't really have any memory of the fast food there. Pic related, a meal I had in Helsinki this week.

>A passion for gingers

Those crazy Finns! Looks good, would happily eat/10

I don't see why you would even think to compare a european burger scene to fast food in america. America does have a "burger scene" though. It's great.

It's a ginger and passionfruit Radler. Pretty refreshing. Even though it was 7,50 a pop.

So how "liberal" are the chef's with the ingredients? Do you often get somewhat wild combinations or exciting flavours put together? Because I feel like people are quite conservative when it comes to burgers. Unless you wanna spend a fortune in some weird hipster joint on a 4 dimensional bio-dynamic steamed quinoa sandwich.

>ITT: we /k/ now
Post your funs and knives faggots. I'm a nogunz here but I carry a multitool with a blade in it.

looks good. what's the pink sauce in the cup?

That saw looks pretty fucking useless

Euroburgers? WHAT A HELL?

They call it pink mayo. Tastes just like normal mayo imo

Watch your mouth.

You gonna stab me with your toy knife or what?

Fast food burgers are not the same as restaurant burgers. Of white the latter are superior. Yours looks like it's from a restaurant here so looks good.

*of which

That picture makes me sad
>Wendy's isn't on it because Wendy's don't fuck around

In England we have a place called Gourmet Burger Kitchen and all of their burgers are absolutely fucking AMAZING.

That looks really difficult to eat. But tasty nonetheless

You have no idea...

Don't start a sentence with a preposition.

Looks like hipster trash
A burger you cant put in your mouth is a waste

The burgers in The Netherlands are terrible. It tastes like its some sort of processed bull shit. They also need EVERYTHING to be sweet. How they make a burger taste like a sweet sausage, I have no idea but the dutch aren't known for their culinary skills so anything is possible I guess. I can't wait until I can eat a proper burger back in the USA

get a leatherman wave you cheap fuck

thatll be 79.75 plus gratuity for less than 5 bucks of ingredients, served not for taste but mostly appearance.

i fucking hate getting served shit when eating out.

I got my Husky for free because the dude who lived in my house before left it in the basement. It's still solid, no rust, and the handle has real wood in it. Gotten plenty of use out of it. Best free knife I ever got.

What kind of machete is that?

>What do you people think about the European burger scene

About as much as I think about the sub-Asian hot dog scene.