Any of you have the pleasure of trying this yet? how was it?

any of you have the pleasure of trying this yet? how was it?

>implying I will ever try this

Ken Domik from KBD Productions TV tried it.

Holy shit this is real? I'd like to know too. Their Red Velvet Oreo Shake was fucking amazing.

>over 100 grams of sugar

yes it's real.

H-holy shit...

don't worry its HFCS

It made him happy, briefly.

That looks fucking gross.
Never understood the obsession with cereal for toppings.

Why does he have talons?

It was a vaguely sweet shake, but mostly I was just sucking soggy Froot Loop pieces through a straw too thin to reasonably be doing so.

I disagree. I'm pretty sure the appeal was supposed to be that it tasted like milk served with fruit loops that's taken up the flavor of the cereal, which it does, and although the cereal bits are soggy, it's just like something like the cookies in an oreo shake, so that's not necessarily a problem. It's worth a try, at least. But yeah, the straws are way too fucking small to deal.

They should have just brought these back.

>implying anybody cares about anything YOU do

Fuck that bald tax avoidance faggot

It looks like a bulimic fuck ate froot loops, puked it into a cup and sold it to burger king

I'm not 12. Drinking sugar does not appeal to me.

I don't think I could live with myself if I consumed that.

I'm drinking one right now

9/10 would drink again

I'm high as fuck and want one

I have no idea why they called it a Froot Loops shake, it's very clearly a Fruity Pebbles shake. Was pretty tasty, but like all milkshakes, a bit of a chore to finish.

t. fat

I was high as tits and shit was so cash

It's not bad but it's basically a vanilla milkshake with soggy fruit loops. I probably wouldn't order it again.

how weird i made fruity pebbles ice cream earlier this week.

Yes and it's like eating blended Walmart cake 5/10

I'm pretty sure that picture will be the most American thing I see today.

Honestly I thought it was better than your average fast food milkshake. The froot loop bits didn't bother me as much as I thought they would.

My only problem was the fifty gallons of whipped cream they put on top of mine.

>vaguely sweet
Are you out of your fucking mind? It is a fast food vanilla milkshake filled with whipped cream and bits of sugary cereal.

You make me ashamed to be an American. How fucked up does your palate have to be to not think this is sweet enough.

>tfw you can taste the difference in sugar content between plain rice krispies and plain cheerios
>tfw you prefer the cheerios because they're not as sweet

Shit, does he get manicures?

>tfw a large milkshake from these places use to be like 32 ounces and not these pseudo-large/medium knockoffs

I meant the taste. It's just sugary milk. There was no fruityness or anything to it. The taste is just "sweet."

I just went out and tried one because of this thread. The first few sips were pretty good, obviously super sweet but definitely had that cereal in milk taste going. Halfway through I couldn't handle it anymore. Too sweet, too chemical.

Apparently there's a Lucky Charms version as well, but I'm afraid to try it.

I tried the lucky charms one, couldn't finish it but it was okay. The actual milkshake substance was more of the issue than the flavoring of the luckycharms

I remember I was on the BK site about a month or 2 ago, and the big center banner was pic related. Then it slides over to a banner for the fruit loops shake.