Just about every day I have a breakfast like this. How do you recommend I spice it up a bit?

Just about every day I have a breakfast like this. How do you recommend I spice it up a bit?

could always squirt some 'cha on it

>How do you recommend I spice it up a bit?
Add spices.

try not eating eggs

Joe Rogan the thing and jalapeƱo sauce on everything.

With just eggs and toast? Or something simple like this?

If eggs and toast, try eggs in a basket with salted butter. Or maybe scramble the eggs with a bit of heavy cream, and put butter and honey on toast. For some reason, hard boiled eggs always felt more filling, so you could try that.

Heated sauce.

Cut kielbasa into quarter shapes and fry them up like sausage.

i can confirm this is legit

this guy fucks

Black pepper and tabasco are what I put on my eggs

You're disgusting

Add another egg

Try one of those 2 year old britbong nursery babbling vocabularies like "toad-in-the-hole." They seem enthralled with babby speak, so it must be good.

Try having a partner shove it up your ass. Now that's hot:)

Take one of the folks and make hollandaise sauce.
Some butter, the yolk, salt, pepper(any kind), and lemon. You can cook that shit up in the micro for a couple of secs and stir. Repeat till done.

Side of Ham, hash browns, chili beans poured on top of the eggs sprinkled with cheddar cheese and instead of toast something refreshing like a slice of oranges or of the like. Cucumber and lime water/juice would be nice refreshment. Just blend roughly half a cucumber, 2 freshly squeezed limes, add sugar to taste all in water. U can change up the proportions to how u best like it.

add peppers

Fry the egg with your stove on high or medium high so the white gets crispy while the yolk is still runny

Add bacon and a little bit of mayo.

fried tomatoes along with the egg
vegemite on the toast

That's not a hollandaise, stupid american pig

Why are you instructing him to overcooked his eggs?

They don't overcook, they just get crispy on the bottom