Latin is an ancient and because the vast majority can't speak/write/read it, it's more powerful

>Latin is an ancient and because the vast majority can't speak/write/read it, it's more powerful
>Greek has the cool alphabet, mysterious alhpabet

Damn. Too hard to chose.

Maybe finish learning English before you start something harder.

>latin
>ancient
But it's not? It was in active use by literary academia and science and only fell out of fashion ~200 years ago
>Greek has the cool alphabet, mysterious alhpabet
Greek's alphabet is extremely similar to latin/romance. If you want a cool alphabet you should look at arabic or korean

Latin has been kept alive by the pure power of pseuds wanting to sound smart. It is the only choice

But I heard Latin is very easy and the pronounciation is the same as the written word. I know my english is bad, but it is my third language and good enough for people to understand me. But learning english is not really motivating for me and I learn automatically/passively if I just lurk or play games and look what words I don't know.
About 10 letters are completely different and that is about 30% of all the alphabet. But I can more or less write in cyrillic, so I can use Latin words in cyrillic and be the ultimate sorcerer. But russian has no C or H for example, so that kinda sucks.
I know, but still Greek speak a lot of people, but Latin barely anyone, even all the pseuds united are less people than the Greek population.

Latin then, I was leaning to Latin anyways. Thanks senpaitachi.

Lol not according to all the ACL/JCL conferences I went too. Not that they should necessarily be counted

>russian has no C or H
There you go

C is S user
Modern Greek != ancient Egypt

*ancient Greek

>Latin is an ancient
What did he mean by this?

Oh, so you meant К then.

К=K, C=S. There is no C.

Greek is the obvious correct answer

Ц, now fuck off.

Ц is ts.

Holy shit, you're dumb. How should we know which sound your retarded language transcribes by "C", you autist?

If you love european/western history, latin is an good choice. Its the language of church, language of science, language that to some degree influenced all other languages spoken in Yurop to this day, including English. If you learn latin, you can read the most influential version of the Bible, Vulgate, instead of wasting time on disgusting KJB
Greek's importance sort of ended with Byzawhogivesashit Empire

The answer is Russian

Russia is a big country.

For U(kraine)

Dr. Putin, I'm P.U.S.H.O.V.E.R.