On a scale of 0 to big deal how much of a big deal is Sriracha?

on a scale of 0 to big deal how much of a big deal is Sriracha?

4U

You can go on with life never trying it and it wouldn't make a difference if you had. Except ur understanding of how pretentious and fake hipster faggots are has grown

its okay, i don't understand the whole circle jerk over it. its not the best sauce in the world.

It's a pretty good hotsauce. I like it for glazes and stuff more than i like other sauces.

i like it as a seasoning desu. a bit too spicy to use on it's own though.

It's the first widely available hotsauce that tastes of something other than vinegar, so that's a pretty big deal in and of itself

It's also in just about every Asian restaurant, and Asian food has coincidentally been building mainstream appreciation for decades

I kinda like it

it's decent, but not worthy of all the attention it gets

it's best when added to ketchup on a burger

Its literally 20% sugar, stuff is sweeter than ketchup.
Complete meme/10

>putting ketchup on a burger

It's basically spicy ketchup that's been meme'd into the mainstream by white people who think they get bonus points for liking "spicy" food. I use it where ever my child-self would have applied ketchup.

Sriracha? No big deal

It's pretty much the Asian Tabasco and wasn't a big deal til the white hipsters took it over.

0 when nobody is around, big deal when eating around someone and pretending to like it.

Sriracha has been around forever so why the sudden boom? Reddit?

It's overrated, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Pic related is pretty good too, but doesn't get as much hype for some reason.

It'd be nice if it wasn't as sweet

this is literally raw sriracha before it goes through the pureeing process, it has all of sriracha's flaws, namely the overly sweet taste and the intense garlic flavor that overpowers every dish.

this is the only good huy fong sauce, it's pure chili paste and it stands well on it's own

>sudden

Flyover pls.

Not going to lie, I kinda like siracha when used on specific foods in smallish doses. The problem I DO have with it is how everyone who can't handle any kind of spice goes on a rant about "DUDE HAVE YOU TRIED THIS STUFF IT'S SO GOOD ROFL! SO SPICY BUT SO GOOD!!!!!" or "LOL HAVE YOU SEEN THIS THEOATMEAL COMIC!!!!".

It's hasn't been a meme where I live yet, so I liked it for a while, but now that the new has worn off I'm back to ordinary sambals. They're easier to get and have more variety.