Does anyone have those shops of The Man in the High Castle cover that say stuff like The High Man in the Dick Castle by...

Does anyone have those shops of The Man in the High Castle cover that say stuff like The High Man in the Dick Castle by Dick K Dick? Can you post them?

POOPY PANTS
KEKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKKCKKK
BAWWWWKKKKKKKKK

I've got one

kys

In the original thread, a big part of it was the guy was obviously actually high as fuck.

3/6

Yeah, I was in the original thread, but there were so many, I only saved my very favorite just to save space. But since "Man In The High Castle" the tv is now coming to my country, I see the poster every day when I go to work, so I think about that thread a lot more than I really deserve to.

4/6

I know I was present I just didn't save shit and don't own that laptop anymore anyway

5/6

6/6

knowing that you're here, and I'm here, and we were both here then at that exact point in time is a really weird feeling and I don't know how to deal.

Bonus/6

All three of us were here. All three of us are here now.

But considering that we know from replicated experimental result that if the proton were the size of a bowling ball, the electron would be the size of a printed period and would be orbiting eleven miles away, and that we are made out of those, we can also say that we are all three barely here at all.

Porkshit or user?

Black science man pls go away!

sssstop.

One time I got really excited about how time isn't a line, it's a dot, so I went over to Veeky Forums. Then I phrased it wrong and it derailed the entire thread.

So really, we're still having the thread and this thread at the same time.

>time existing independently from space
hehe

That wasn't me, Also, for reasons which further boggle, /tv/ is completely unmoved by our comedy masterpiece(s).

Well, space is kind of irrelevant, isn't it? If past you and now you are still experiencing the same thing, whether one of you is in dubai, or the other in seattle, it doesn't really matter, right?

>Well, space is kind of irrelevant, isn't it
Do you even GR, nerd?