If there are imagery numbers are there imagery questions/answers?

If there are imagery numbers are there imagery questions/answers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes there are.

>the science is settled
Oh man, I love it when liberal rhetoric is used against them. Perfect. Do you have more?

All questions and answers are imaginary. Are there any questions or answers that exist as a physical reality?

irony of this picture is the woman probably has at least 1/32 black which would have made her black both by most states' law and also by nazi law

Probably a Puerto Rican.

I prefer to use the term "complex numbers", imaginary is deceiving.

All numbers are imaginary.

>not recognizing Based Rachel Dolezal

I'ts only as imaginary as our thoughts

Exactly.

What kind of mental issues must one have to want to delude themselves into thinking they are a different race?

Really, I used to support transexual and transgender people before but now I doubt it. If you think about it, all the arguments that support transgenders can be used to also support trans-race and even trans-species and even trans-star sign.

"Heavy" mental issues
But IMO i'ts about to get even worse

She used a different race to get into University via affirmative action.

I'm pretty sure transgender people aren't claiming they are genetically women. I think what they're saying is they feel uncomfortable filling male sex roles to an extreme degree and they feel comfortable filing female sex roles. Also I'm pretty sure the left does not agree with Rachel Dolezal.

>imagery
Either a brainlet or an numberphile

I think, therefore I am.

>i'm a biological male who is more comfortable wearing women's clothes
>also gender is a social construct and clothing shouldn't be gendered

>what you choose to identify as is how people should treat you
>but Dolezal isn't black because she was born white

I would imagine that there are.

This is true for the majority of the community. Except, that there are nutjobs like Caitlyn Jenner who claim they always were and always have been women

>What is nuance?

>i'm a biological male who is more comfortable wearing women's clothes
>also gender is a social construct and clothing shouldn't be gendered
What do you define gender as?
>what you choose to identify as is how people should treat you
>but Dolezal isn't black because she was born white
There's no evidence to show Dolezal feels the same discomfort as a transgender person.

Veeky Forums is easily the least intelligent board on Veeky Forums. it's the only place that a person with a burning sense of stupidity would go to pretend to be smart.

>What is nuance?

wasted on me.

transexuals should be euthanized.

>What do you define gender as?

if you're born with a penis, you are a male. if you are born with a vagina, you are a female. apparently you're too fucking stupid to grasp such a simple concept.

>There's no evidence to show Dolezal feels the same discomfort as a transgender person.

there's no evidence that there is any such thing as discomfort.

>the law is now defined based on feels

youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw

>if you're born with a penis, you are a male. if you are born with a vagina, you are a female. apparently you're too fucking stupid to grasp such a simple concept.
That's sex. If you define gender as sex that's okay, but most who say gender is a social construct do not define gender as sex, they define it as the traits society associates with sex, i.e. masculinity and femininity.
>there's no evidence that there is any such thing as discomfort.
Yes there is.
When did I bring up the law? Also we're talking about a discomfort that is on par with mental illness, not a mild want.

then there's no such thing as gender, only sex.

the word can now be retired.

>Yes there is.

if there was evidence you would have presented it already. discomfort is a word without meaning referring to a purely fictional supposed phenomenon.

you might even say it's a social construct.

>then there's no such thing as gender, only sex.
Masculinity and femininity aren't real?
>if there was evidence you would have presented it already. discomfort is a word without meaning referring to a purely fictional supposed phenomenon.
Surely you have felt discomfort, you've had to have been anxious or embarrassed at some point in your life. Anxiety is caused by cortisol and embarrassment is correlated with the cingulate cortex.

>Surely you have felt discomfort

no, i haven't, since it doesn't exist.

>you've had to have been anxious or embarrassed at some point in your life

more memes and social constructs. please, show me some 'anxiety'. put it under a microscope. there's no such thing. do you believe in ghosts, too?

>Anxiety is caused by cortisol and embarrassment is correlated with the cingulate cortex.

excuse me? you think you know what 'cortisol' does? yeah, right. if you knew what 'cortisol' did, you'd know how to prevent this 'anxiety' you pretend exists, except apparently nobody can do this, even though you claim to have knowledge about it. care to explain why you're a lying sack of shit?

so you hooked electrodes up to someones brain and made it flash lights. and this means what? nothing. you have no evidence that it means anything at all, let alone proving the existence of god, or unicorns, or ghosts, or 'anxiety'.

you don't belong on this board. leave.

No need to be facetious user.