Tfw everyone thinks I'm a lefty SJW but I'm actually a fully-fledged right-wing traditionalist who believes in...

>tfw everyone thinks I'm a lefty SJW but I'm actually a fully-fledged right-wing traditionalist who believes in Tolstoyan Christianity
>tfw I'll never be able to obtain a literary career because people in the future will just edit my wikipedia page and claim I was a lefty
>tfw Hell truly is OTHER people

You know nothing of hell.

*tips*

One time in a bar in porter square I wrote "hell is other bands" in dry erase marker on a bathroom wall. This comment was quite witty until I sobered up.

Both of my parents have severe psychological issues. I was kidnapped when I was a child. I remember it vividly, but I've never told anyone. Sometimes, I whip myself with a chain.
Since I'm a women, when I try to comment on how feminism (actual feminism, not SJW) is important, I get called a hysterical, stupid woman who can't stop referencing her gender. If I try to defend myself, I get told I'm a hysterical woman. I try. If someone posts "women are genetically inferior and haven't contributed anything ever," I have to just ignore that. Constantly. I'm not stupid- I don't deserve that.

What am I supposed to do? I just want to make people happy. I want to be happy too. I like all kinds of shit. I've persevered through all kinds of bullshit. I'm not trying to start shit, I just don't want to be dismissed as retarded. Is that too much to ask?

OP here.

You don't sound crazy at all. Could you possibly leave your email so we can talk about this further? Would you be open to becoming a Tolstoyan Christian like myself?

I live in San Francisco and I'm worried I'm actually going to be driven insane by politics. It has always been bad but especially these past two years this city has devolved into a constant social witch hunt to find those who don't have the "correct" sociopolitical views. I am actually being driven into a state of paranoia and I know other people are too, even if they aren't admitting it.
I'm not even that different from them, I may not be left-wing but I am liberal and do agree with many "progressive" views. But if it became publicly known what my true views are, I would be ostracized.

It is a past-time to police other people here.

I took a trip to Chicago in October and it was amazing there, people of different races just talked to each other like normal, respectful human beings. People just started conversations with strangers. It was so bizarre because I had never seen it before.

In San Francisco, any interaction between people of different races is an ordeal of strain and panic. White people look constantly terrified of "slipping up" and getting ganged up on, and the same goes for me.

Where the fuck are we going, Veeky Forums?

I study at a university in Sweden.

In reference to :
Run

I think you won.

Please do not detract someone from following the moral ways of the Sermon on the Mount, thanks!

We're probably going to see the rise of a new-left and the right and left will have another huge culture war resulting in a complete calm afterwards for a small period of time.

It doesn't feel like winning

rude
I live in a male-dominated society where women are seen as equal--but not really.
No women will get the stink eye for doing a man's job, but as is tradition the woman is to stay, raise the kids and work around the house.

nice try.

thank you, user.

Where can I move to best avoid this war? Do I go full Walden?

I was genuinely trying to help you through Tolstoy's and Christ's message.

Your loss.

But I don't want to be a tolstoyan christian. I'm a stoic.

You can still be a Stoic and a Tolstoyan Christian.

In fact, they are both rather compatible.

They do get the stink eye, we just express it in a way that lets us feel that we are not sexist.

Remember, your boss is determined for you to get this done if he a bloke, but a naggy cunt if she a woman.

>user is converting people to Tolstoy
Someone post the chess match where Tolstoy's converting someone to Christian Anarchy please

well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I find no appeal in christianity. sorry.

What did you expect? you live in a city that exists for the sole purpose of driving down wages of tech workers.

Heathen! You shall find no salvation in the demise and degradation of our culture!

GASP!! I'll have you know that the degradation of our society has been progressing for thousands of years. Every generation has said the same thing as as the last. user. We must meet this degradation with love and understanding, or we'll simply repeat the same mindless offense as our parents before us.

Yes!

Join me, sister/brother in an age of non-violence and purity!

I was born here, believe me I wouldn't have chosen it

S-stop, user. I couldn't expose myself on Veeky Forums. No matter how much I agree with your philosophical viewpoint.

I do what I can at least. Spreading understanding and planting seeds of thought where I can.

I'll plant my seed of thought into you!

>roleplaying as a womeme on Veeky Forums

I'm asexual

>porter square

hipster much?

>Both of my parents have severe psychological issues. I was kidnapped when I was a child. I remember it vividly, but I've never told anyone. Sometimes, I whip myself with a chain.
Cool story brah

San Fransisco feels like Beijing during the GPCR except everyone is far more autistic and useless

>this thread
Am I on tumblr?

you probably just have lots of mental illnesses, like most people who post on this site, no big deal just chill and try to take stuff less seriously

>call myself a radical marxist
>in truth i'm a racist who longs for a traditional aristocratic society
>literally manipulate people into voting [National Rightist-Populist Party] by propagating an ideology of accelerationism, according to which the inherent antagonisms in our society must reach such a level that a truly leftist reaction can emerge and mobilize the proletariat (which is at this point all of society, due to mass proletarization, see Stiegler)

Go full 14/88. Kill gays and niggers for fun.

Pls go Land

>total f*cking madmensch

>tfw republicans and democrats both talk shit about the other to me
>tfw they think i'm on their side
>tfw i'm a fascist

>. If someone posts "women are genetically inferior and haven't contributed anything ever,"

Just dont believe people, who are attempting to get a rise out of people or make people like you feel something or especially bad and you let a random person or 500 or a million peoples thoughts affect you in anyway self fulfilling their declared prophecy if this isnt bait.

>I was kidnapped when I was a child

HAWT TELL US MOAR

I go to a university in Scotland and people are actually very reasonable. They're very open to my Burkean conservative views even though the vast majority of them are mini-Bernie Sanders politically.