Someone needs to tell Katy Perry to get off Gordon Ramsay's dick

Someone needs to tell Katy Perry to get off Gordon Ramsay's dick.
>YOU FUCKING BITCH, MY ABORTED DAUGHTERS MAKE A BETTER PIZZA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mileycyrus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I care?

Wow, Hilldawg losing really fucked with her; she even got the "fuck my shit up" hairdo.

she's super cute with that haircut desu

what the fuck is this thread, if you're gonna post some irrelevant trash, at least make it easy for me to see what you're talking about and post a link you fecking potato

Because Gordon is a really nice, funny guy. We need to save him from the left that are all over his cock. Next thing you know Obama is sticking his ass /ourguy's/ face.
>PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY? ITS SO SAD DONALD TRUMP IS TWEETING ABOUT IT.

stay in your containment board please

Gordon hates drumpf. he said it in a q&a.

Gordon is from Glasgow; he hates the Tory's and despises Trump. At the same time: he's from Glasgow, so he'll take anyones money.

She went full-Miley. What a waste of great melons.

He was on celebrity apprentice you """"LITERAL"""" """""""INSUFFERABLE""""" cuck. KYS

Butthurt drumpfcuck spotted.

Miley is actually looking clean and chill as fuck these days. It's like the demon that was possessing her jumped into Katy.
twitter.com/mileycyrus

He and Trump are the same with their insults fucktard. Cut your cock off, cook it and feed it to some Malaysian kids you fucking pussy so you can feel like you have the moral high ground. Saying that hillary Deleting 30,000 emails is not obstruction...Again, KYS.

>le false equivalence maymay
Republicans literally rape little boys and you people hallucinate about a pizza ping pong

Shillary violates IT policy, and you people claim it's the same as volunteering top secret information to the Russians.

It isn't two sides to the same coin. Sorry, but you're wrong.

$0.02 has been deposited to your account

>Republicans literally rape little boys

Do you have proof of this?

wtf, ((YOU)) beta orbiters need to fuck off. This guy is a 5 star chef and an inspiration for people to cook healthy good food at home. its the ultimate red pill.

That flavor bursting in your mouth from the BEST Home Made Food...YOU CAN THANK GORDAN RAMSAY. Oh and btw, before you get back on your gritty nitty liberal pedistal. Stephen Colbert is not funny, you liberals need to take your fake comedy to the grave right next to the fake news. Your day will come!

Ostracizing one of two political options is a dangerous move.

He's the best guy. Imagine what a good father he is and how awesome it would be to have him as your dad.

Is she wearing a potato sack?

Yes, there are exactly two political options possible. You're either with Trump or you're the enemy.

just typical Katy Hudson things

>Being this obtuse
I was referring to the fact you called out republicans as being rapists instead of one in particular.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ---- TELLING ME WHAT I GOTTA DO. I'M OUT HERE! NOT YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT, IM' DONE. I'M OUTTA HERE!

The vitriol in response to someone saying they don't like donald trump is quite surreal. For most of my life he was just another annoying attention whore with a reality show.

That may be a contributing factor in why he hates him.

Attention whoring = marketing but Katy Perry and all these celebs sucking off the Gordo makes me sick. Ya he's an inspirational angel, but these people are so fake. And if you did not know Ramsay is not good with finances so of coarse he sells out and takes every penny he can get then spends it all living lavashly but still gets paid 20k a weekend cause of dumbass celebrities like Katy Perry.

Gordon Ramsay's lifestyle is an adventure. Like Shia Labeouf's downward spiral. Its all fun to watch and be a part of.

She looks like a boy with implants

hillary funds isis literally
and has people killed
:)

> explaining one of the most iconic scenes in television history

triggered

Agreed

Oh look, another /pol/ thread that janitors aren't doing shit about. This shit is getting tiresome, why add another shit element to this board when there are already so many. I want to sniff a senator's asshole. Fuck you /pol/tards keep this stuff on your board.

Damn.

But the "celebrities," are /tv/ fag fare.

>this thread
>being alt-right
kys!

Now that Miley has transitioned from a teen Disney star to whatever the fuck she is now she doesn't need her crazy persona. Katy Perry is losing relevancy so she's desperate to do stuff that will bring attention to her.

>he's desperate to do stuff that will bring attention to her.
...you mean her new album. it's called promotions.

Speaker Dennis Hastert got hit for something like that I'm pretty sure.

That's what Katy Perry looks like now? Wow.

>I want to sniff a senator's asshole

Kek, when you break away from your fundie christian raising only for it to rear its ugly head and fuck you up later.

shit I hate
>alt-right retards brought in by r/The_Donald
and
>newfags brought in by alt-right retards who uses exclamation points
The heat is fucking with me and I'm nice to mongoloids at the moment so here's a tip to not out yourself: stop using exclamation points and ellipses.
Use CAPS to substitute for (!) and a full stop (.) in place of an ellipses (...)

Feminism is a terrible thing.

/r/pol was a mistake

I tried filters and half of every thread on every board ends up being filtered, fucking hell

yes, it's terrible when women think they should be allowed to vote and go outside without a chaperone

she looks better with the short hair than she did with the long hair, sorry you have such boring tastes

Oh but feminists want Islam. Which take those rights away. So which is it? Personal freedom or slavery to a dune coon?

>this is what /pol/ actually believes
You know it is not only possible to convert, but also a fairly trivial matter to google the nearest mosque and get the process started? So why do you suppose 51% of America didn't convert to Islam in 1920 as soon as the 19th Amendment was ratified? Oh right because this isn't the movies where all the people you don't like happen to be on the same side.

Sounds like they'd get along with trump considering the 100 billion dollar arms deal he organized with saudi arabia lol

>/pol/
I happen to live in Egypt. This isn't make believe but what actually happens. You know I'd be put to death for being an atheist? You westerners are so delusional it's sad. But come on over, you'll love it. Next thing you'll tell me is the hijab is a sign of liberty. That's right, covering your hair you so Muhammad doesn't rape you is so powerful and fulfilling.

Yeah I'm delusional for thinking I live in a first world country where people don't blow up buses for fun. Go gang rape another journalist, retard.

Westernized muslims aren't the same as fundie nutjobs living in a destabilized war zone though

This is always funny.
Telling people from /pol/ they ought to go back where they came from and stay with their own kind.

I really don't think the Dems should be bringing up child molestation these days.

>that hair

Why the fuck don't mods exist on Veeky Forums jesus christ

I fully understand that we are currently in the right-wing cycle of politically-opinionated 18-26 somethings armed with, at best, a sophomoric understanding of what they're talking about. I was part of the HURR BUSHISBADNOBLOOD4OIL crowd in the early to mid-late 2000's but we actually lurked before posting and try to absorb the current culture, not bring our shit with us and demand that it supplant the current system in place.
tl;dr chanology was a mistake

>egypt culture and societal dynamics is the same in the US
delete yourself

Sorry if this is derailing, but I feel like this thread has actually gone on long enough that we could start having an interesting conversation about what your favorite recipes you've learned from it are.

So, link to your favorite recipe that was previously posted in this thread, and post a photo of the meal you used the recipe in! This is already the best cooking thread ever but I think we can make it even better! :)

That wasn't the point he was making, retard.

so what was the point? the Muslim Brotherhood forced Katie Perry to get a new hair cut?

TESL detected pls go

It's fucking raw

You're a fucking cock.

exactly

IN ANOTHER LIFE
SHE COULD BE HIS GIRL

And trump didn't?
Gave weapons to the #1 isis supplier and ordered an attack that lead to kids being killed

She needs to just show her tits and fuck off.

>Worshipping an authoritarian figure.
>Trump will save us!
>calling others "cucks"

Classic projection, just like your king.
Go prep the don

KYS. Egyptians have always been known as rabid rapists. Take a look at their romantic comedies, even the stuff marketed at women features "No means Yes" as a main lesson.

Here's mine

GOT ME SPREAD LIKE A BUFFET