Since Veeky Forums is now alt right (because of the wiens situation), how should i feel about hummus?

since Veeky Forums is now alt right (because of the wiens situation), how should i feel about hummus?

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/wien/riesenschlangen-vor-wiens-sozialhilfestellen-kronetv-reportage-story-558494
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hummus is the tits, dude. I love it. 10/10 snack food with some chips, pita bread, or red bell pepper.

It's the best thing to come out of the Middle East since algebra. Coincidentally, it's the only good thing to come out of the Middle East since algebra.

Tried to make it recently. Let the chickpeas soak and forgot about them. 3 days later I went to use them and the bowl was full of foam and smelling bad. I guess they started fermenting.

>hummus + corn chips + hot sauce

you really think we're gonna believe you forgot about food completely for 3 days, nigga?

>wiens situation
I know who that is (he's the mouthgasm dude), but what happened?

he named (((them))) in one of his recent videos. turned out he frequently visits /pol/. who knew.

Migrationolgy guy? Which video? And jesus christ how many people go to pol?

seems like half of USA goes to fucking /pol/

I want to like it but chickpeas taste like dirt to me

>wiens situation
>google search
>nothing

Yeah, fuckoff /pol/

/pol/, I love you, but you need to stay in /pol/. Not every board is also /pol/.

On topic, I love hummus and I eat it pretty frequently.

hummus with some minced lamb and fresh pita would be my last meal if I was on death row.

hummus is strictly vegetarian dish and whenever i see someone eat hummus with meat, i just straight up come to him/her and throw the plate with hummus from the table onto the floor

you have no business eating hummus. you declared yourself as a meat eater. when you stop eating meat, you can start to eat hummus in my presence.

haha epic memeing my fellow gentlesir
*upbotes* xd

>strictly vegetarian dish
considering that people eat it with meat, apparently not

What the fuck are you on about, Veeky Forums will never be alt right.

Also, hummus is only good fresh made, store bought shit is shit.

Stupid whore detected

In the sense (akin to the alt-right) that we askew mainstream preference to take up the opposite opinion if for no other reason than considering self superiority, it's right on tack.

Have you ever seen the opinions on ketchup?

Hummus rules

it's also stupid easy to make

Hummus is awesome, I regularly make some which I usually just eat with bread. Tastes great and is really healthy too.

>the wiens situation
vot der hell is das?

Anyway, you can eat a cuisine without converting to the religion of the people who make it and blowing yourself up in a mall.

>the wiens situation

This?

krone.at/wien/riesenschlangen-vor-wiens-sozialhilfestellen-kronetv-reportage-story-558494

If you slapped anything of mine I would break your weak bones like twigs. Physically dismantle you in front of your friends and family. Don't fuck with my hummus.

Elitism on Veeky Forums existed long before the election, you dumb niggerfaggot.

>we
Fuck off google.

Wiens situation? the youtube food guy? what about him?

Do you have that in nonmonkey language?

It's my go-to food when I'm in the land of baguettes and need something to eat with my baguette. The stuff at grocery stores usually has synthetic citric acid instead of lemon juice. When home, I make my own, without oil for health, and usually peanut butter instead of tahini for money savings. Eaten with 100% whole grain bread or other preparations of whole grains.

Good butter replacement, works especially well with cheese.

Smells like ass and feet. No wonder Semites love it so much.

>Good butter replacement
can you grill chicken on it? no? it's not butter replacement then.

was talking about the butter between a bread slice and whatever you put on it

Only recently ate it for the first time. Not terrible, but I expected more.

I adore it. Good on chicken.

I don't like beans so nah

there are no beans in hummus

What the fuck do you think chickpeas are?

they are from the pea family. the clue is in the name. also look up the latin name for chickpea plants.

Not beans, retard 'o mong-user.

Hummus sucks. Salsa is way better.

Peas and beans are both legumes and function the same way, you faggot extra chromosomals.

Garlic fixes everything

Fuck off back to your containment board, /mlp/ keeps their shit to themselves better then you do

yeah you can go fuck yourself. Veeky Forums was always /pol/'s board and it always will be.

Ketchup IS the worst condiment ever created though.