Hey Veeky Forums do any of you know what this thing is...

Hey Veeky Forums do any of you know what this thing is? I found it in my gfs kitchen and none of her roommates know where it came from.

It's a de-nutter. It activates your almonds.

Also idk why the picture rotated when I posted it, but it's laying flat on the table here

nutcracker, i have one pretty similar to it

sage

Finally! A way to activate my nuts!

Possibly removes the seed from olives or dates.

Do you live some place near olive or date trees?

It's a nutcracker. The first sign that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

Dump her.

no
SHIT

We always called it a pecan cracker cause it's all we used it for. Put nut in, use lever, rotate stopper if it's off.

>sage

what did he mean by this?

Sorry OP, but yep, it's a genuine nut cracker. You're clearly being cucked.

>Being this new

>actually believing that I'm new and didn't know well and truly what the answer is to the question I was asking

Same?

it's a crush-style castrater

Looks like the thing I use to crush my VB cans

I would say this. As the space is too big for most nuts. Its so that cans dont take as much place in the bin.

>OPs girlfriend will never put your testicle in that and apply pressure until you cry

you don't have a gf, or a friend. the first thing you would have done if you did have one of those things is ask them what it was.

Can smasher.

You smash your aluminum cans so more of them fit in a trash bag when you take them down to the scrapyard to collect money.

That's a knife switch. Don't pull it or you'll activate the electric fence that keeps the zombies at bay (ravenholdm reference)

>literally citing your reference
Are you 11?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just pretending to be retarded.

Looks like some sort of egg cracking device

only pretending, etc.

don't tell jack
i like watching him punch eggs

Its something only lazy americans use

More like she'll never jam your ball in there and just straight up do the hardest clamp down ever until it just fuckin explodes am I right?!?!!

It's a bottle opener - uses gravity to get the tops off. Doesn't work on wine though.

Depends. Is it attached to a wall? Can crusher, I have one too.

Is the picture sideways and it's actually laying flat instead of on the wall? Nut cracker.

>Hurr Durr you know what would be funny?
>If I pretended to be new
>Gotem.jpeg
Just faggot

Go back to whatever autistic side of Tumblr you came from, faggot

>not cracking your nuts with your bare fist