What do you think about this soda flavor? I really like it...

What do you think about this soda flavor? I really like it, and the fact that it has less sugar than most sodas is pretty nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mountain-Dew-Baja-Blast-Tall-Boy-1st-Edition-/162556386484?hash=item25d91d9cb4:g:LiUAAOSwY3BZG9D5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why even drink soda with sugar, when 0 calorie versions taste the same?

Haha wrong

I didn't really like it. To me it was like the flavors were completely clashing instead of working together or merging.

Nice in relation to what? Taste is nothing but a signal in the brain for a gloid who drinks non-diet soda.

You're very wrong

This, it has to much going on. It's like drinking a can of skittles.

The zero calorie versions taste like someone skipped adding the sugar and dumped in industrial bleach instead. Borderline undrinkable in most cases.

I like tea, coffee, and water. If I want to drink sugar, I put fruit in my super skookum blender. It's melon season :D

I like it, tastes like one of those red white and blue rocket popsicle things.

I thought it was okay. Didn't blow me away, but didn't taste like ass like regular Mountain Dew does. Never was a big fan of Voltage (I was in the SuperNova camp with Revolution as a close second) and would rather drink Code Red or White Out on their own.

They don't taste the same. Zero calorie drinks have a bit of a bitter aftertaste and a different mouth feel. I prefer the zero calorie versions most of the time, though.

But they don't? They're not bad just not the same flavor tho
Autism

The only good diet soda is diet dr pepper, i didn't notice much difference in taste.

I don't drink soda anymore though.

love it

it has that sucralose shit in it, so it tastes basically rancid to me. they put the same trash in the most recent game fuels too

>guaranteed replies.

>drinking even more chemicals than regular soda

They don't. I usually drink 0 calorie versions, because sugar is really bad for you. In fact I try not to drink soda that much, because even the 0 calorie versions are acidic, which rots your teeth.

But yeah, even though I love 0 calorie versions, there's no doubting they taste slightly different from the sugary versions.

When it comes to coke and 7up, I love the 0 calorie versions, and I always get them. So Coke Zero, Pepsi Max, 7up free. All amazing.

One exception, though, is Irn Bru. I guess if you're a yank then you might not have had it. It's fucking amazing. But the sugar free version tastes pretty bland. It needs more sweetener in it I think.

H2O is a chemical too, you fucking retard memer.

These people are autistic for saying you're wrong, but I totally agree with them.

>tfw I like baja blast more than DEW.S.A.
Just fucking deport me now

I like Dew.S.A, but you're right Baja Blast is superior.

Dew-S-A is the best Mountain Dew flavor I've ever had. Recently I went through one fridge pack a week. Had to take a break from it because I got so used to the flavor. I really hope they keep it around desu.

What sort of hell on earth do I have to go through to get cans of Baja Blast again? Taco bell is always low on syrup and it's never the same.

ebay.com/itm/Mountain-Dew-Baja-Blast-Tall-Boy-1st-Edition-/162556386484?hash=item25d91d9cb4:g:LiUAAOSwY3BZG9D5

Haven't been to Taco bell in a while... I just want to know who picked the purple one over Baja Blast.

Yikes. I really hope nobody collects full cans of soda. That'd be foul. I remember when Surge came back (though I'm admittedly not old enough to remember when it went away). I was on the waiting list on Amazon for a 6 pack for months. I eventually just saw it in stores and got it then.