And then they started clapping. All the people, all these adults, just started clapping...

>And then they started clapping. All the people, all these adults, just started clapping, and one shouted "Bravo!" in a European accent. Augustus, smiling, bowed. Laughing, I curtsied ever so slightly, which was met with another round of applause.

How does he get away with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-mkVSasZIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha le easy target meem

bet you read The Unbearable Lightness of Being and think it's sooooo deep

>The unbearable lightness of memeing
Go home John you're embarrassing yourself

> a European accent

>European
>accent

>a European accent

successfullytriggered.png

I assumed he was just some dweeb writing romantic fiction, but is he actually a moron?

It's John Green an international best seller

Oh my god. How hard is it to grasp that some people have accents that aren't American?

Very hard because it requires believing that America isn't the epicentre of the world for everybody, even those who don't live in America, and that is a belief I find very hard to stomach.

*Grabs gun, sticks keys into ignition of my Hummer and drives into the Grand Canyon*

There is no such thing as an "european" accent, ya goof

The point is there is no "European accent", Europe has hundreds of accents

then write "a foreigner accent". John Green kind admits with this expression that he can't differentiate accents between european people

america created the Human

>How hard is it to grasp that some people have accents that aren't American?

Like who? Can you name someone?

>And then they started clapping. All the people, all these adults, just started clapping, they clapped and clapped, and one, clapping, shouted "Bravo!" in a European accent. Augustus, smiling, bowed while the people with the European accent clapped. Laughing, I curtsied ever so slightly, which was met with another round of applause and clapping.

ITT: Triggered Eurocucks

Europeans
Africans (whites and African-American color)
The Asians (Indians, Mongolians, Japanese, etc. 2bh i can't tell the difference).

Lots of people have accents. We can't all be born in the United States and accent neutral.
Bigote

"And then the Europeans started clapping European claps. All the people, all these adults, all these Europeans, just started clapping in a European way, and one European shouted "Bravo!" in a European accent. Augustus (an american), smiling, bowed like an american. Laughing, I (also american) curtsied ever so slightly, in an american fashion, which was met with another round of applause from the Europeans." -- John Green

the narrator isnt a 3rd party. its some dumb kid who doesnt know any better

john green sucks but you idiots cant read

I hate John Green and everything that he represents.

Bravo is an italian word. Italy is in europe. So shouting it with an european accent potentially means with no accent

No, it is from the perspective of a naive narrator i.e. a child that can't distinguish between accents.

Holy shit you are stupid.

If you read my post then you'll have noticed I asked a question so thanks for answering.

Nothing in that quote suggests it's a kid narrating. An adult can easily refer to others adults in the same way.

Still, I'll accept I jumped the gun a bit.

>a bunch of random ass people in a dutch restaurant just started clapping upon seeing two teenagers making out

It was actually in Anne Frank's house, not even shitting you

Oh, I thought this was the restaurant scene. I watched the movie a couple years ago out of boredom.

What the fuck is John's problem?

Haven't seen the film, never will

daily reminder

Willem Dafoe plays the bitter alcoholic writer, the scene where they visit his house only for him to make fun of them and tell them to fuck off was really fun. It's almost like Green had a moment of clarity when he came up with that part.

Maybe I will then, that does sound pretty good

Thank God there's a red border around the text, I wouldn't have been able to find it otherwise.

It was useful

>And then they started clapping. All the people, all these adults, just started clapping, they clapped and clapped, and one, clapping, shouted "Bravo!" in a European accent. Augustus, smiling, bowed while the people with the European accent clapped. Laughing, I curtsied ever so slightly, which was met with another round of applause and clapping.

Why do people Green-post? My library has many novels, many geared towards young females, yet I do not read them or know anything about the author, nor do i care to know. How is Green different, that all you faggots know something about him?

They show his crash course videos in schools nowadays. Everyone who went to an American public school in the last 5 years has seen a John Meme video.

That's a brilliant device to conceal author's intellectual disability. Bravo, Yon Greene.

The point is there is no "British accent," Britain has dozens of accents.
The point is there is no "Northern accent," the North of England has multiple accents.
The point is there js no "American accent," America has scores of accents.

Crash course in what?
>Britain has dozens of accents
Try hundreds

youtu.be/Q-mkVSasZIM

I did try. I tried to understand what these inbred little hamlet folk, these degenerate portly famers resembling Hobbita more than human beings, were trying to say, and I gave up and left. It's even worse in Italy, whrere in every valley the older generations speak their own language.

Fucking kek you typed "hobbita" instead of "hobbits" you dumb fucking phone poster
What a loser

wtf is wrong with americans

hobbita is actually the plural, Tolkien was funny like that.

>Mr. Green howls with bitterly professional practical-gag mirth and clunks over and slaps little Bruce on the back so hard that Brucie expels a lime Gummi Bear he’d been eating – this too a visual memory, contextless and creepy – which arcs across the living room and lands in the fireplace’s fire with a little green siss of flame.

John Green is literally unreadable

This

This is why people who read lotr are going to hell

Lotr is a meme anyway