Is this going to be the book of the year Veeky Forums?

Is this going to be the book of the year Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say?bftw&utm_term=.edQM4YWyV#.yqmoavEKn
youtube.com/watch?v=1PUpzeTOqJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mentally ill faggot

I don't think so desu

New sincerity at its most sincere. The most creative insight into the minds of today's 20-year-old college students. A veritable tour de force and an unparalleled literary achievement. Absolutely sublime.

Hold your horses, David Foster Wallace!

Precisely why I think it will be good
If he could tap into some Hitchens and tone down on the black dick

He said in some interviews that the book is going to be a lot more serious than his talks usually are. I have hope.

Dangerous for your butt when you stand in front of him, maybe.

Is this guy actually famous for anything other than rusing on the internets? I've seen his name come up a few times, but never about anything other than that.

Probably ghost written

now that's a face you want to punch.

>Proust was gay
>All the successful Greeks were bisexual
>Shakespeare was bisexual
>Wilde was gay
>Turing who invented the computer which won WW2 and changed the world as we know it today was gay
>Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla and other people who revolutionized the world stayed away from women and never even had sex

Face it, western civilization was built by gay men, and people who avoided women like the plague. Learn from this, Veeky Forums

pretty sure he's just an Internet troll for that troll site breitbart

>tfw we all think that Milo is just an opportunist con artist piece of shit
>tfw Dangerous will be the new Thus Spoke Zarathustra
>tfw he is actually going to lay down the moral, ethical and epistemological landscape for the centuries to come
>tfw in his last chapter, with a breath-taking, linguistically virtuosist passage will single handedly convert entire humanity to actual, traditional Chatolic Christianity

Buckle up guys, a new kind of philosophy will be created.

So this is the """"""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""" the """""""west"""""""" is always boasting about.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

He's already admitted it's ghost written but all the cucks will fall for it.

t. John Chung

Gamergate
Rusing american campuses aka libtards
Tech editor of breitbart
Pro-trump

MILO is the leader of a growing neofascist movement

Milo is our Yukio Mishima and our Eduard Limonov

The Leather Brigades?

Different type of faggot

>leader

Pretty sure that's Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America and savoir of Western Civilization.

I do like that milo trolls tho.

Definetly.

Found the antifa

>faggot jew

Why do liberals insist that he's a Nazi?

If true, that's disappointing. When he's not being inflammatory/smug/ridiculous, he actually speaks pretty eloquently, and some of his ideas interest me.

To my knowledge he has written it himself. Any source for the ghostwriters?

Milo is not a human being with ideas of his own, but a 9th order hypermedia simulacrum fascist warmachine assemblage.

>you can get famous for having annoying opinions online
What a time to be alive

You're a very good boy

>inb4 hur dur buzzfeed

the article is ok

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say?bftw&utm_term=.edQM4YWyV#.yqmoavEKn

Milo is Realer than Real. Milo is Love. Stop worrying and learn to embrace the spectacle, bro

"""""""""""""""""conservative catholic"""""""""""""""""

Really makes you think

When did you realize modern day right-wingers are actually edgy liberals?

He's not über enthusiastic about ethnic and cultural replacement, especially by muslims.
Literally Hitler.

>Gay immigrant Jew who exclusively takes the BBC is the head of a neo-fascist movement
Wew

sup hipinion

oh that was so pathetic, he organized a right wing arts exhibit or whatever so he could finally perform pic related.

that is the face of someone who really wants to be an artist

Maybe in the realm of conservative political stuff.
It'll be outdated by 2020 (hopefully).
Milo is a funny guy though.
I've interacted with him a few times.
He's bullshitting most of the time and the leftards don't get that they keep giving him ammo.
It's hilarious.
I'll probably end up reading it. Out of curiosity. When it goes on sale.

You fuck right off, the ancients didn't see sexuality like that and you know it.

explains why many shitty third-worlders are so eager to move to the West

Milo's following is entirely made up of jaded virgins racists who think that him homosexuality excuses their bigotry. Go online and look at any Milo talk, his fans are all bottomfeeders in 3-quarter cargo pants

Milo is an underrepresented LGBTQ+ voice. Us white males need to shut up and let him speak.

I'm so sick of seeing this literal and metaphorical faggot everywhere, can you kindly fuck off and stop contaminating my board with this alt-right shit, I just want to talk about Moby Dick and William Gass

Dude looks so fucking washed up.

Milo's a living gay stereotype out of a 70s/80s B Movie who got his start pandering to literal autistic gamers . He keeps outwitting those pesky leftists at every turn precisely because he is inherently absurd, really hard to ridicule what's already ridiculous, any involvement with Milo's brand drags you down to his level.

This is What 4th Generation Warfare Looks Like.

Doesn't change the fact that from our point of view of sexuality these guys were gay or bi.

Milo's an idiot though.

If you believe Milo is an idiot, then you must agree the people overreacting to him are even dumber.

>Milo drops Dangerous
>Is actually a critique of Critique of Reason by Kant
>he actually disproves everything Kant ever said

A man can dream.

Free Speech...

PoMo Marxist SJWs invented queer theory as a weaponization of sexuality, look up Marcuse and Judith Butler. let's end brainwash those kids into transgender red guard marxists so they can bring down the system, maaan.

I have created my own theory, called Straight Theory as a response to their fuckery. You can fuck men and still be straight, just as 'queer' is mostly used as a self identifier by sheep brained chubby tumblr chicks with neon hair. Rather than identifying with the degenerate counterculture and oppressed dindus, gays should identify with nation, honor and Volkisch Spirit. The greeks were pretty redpilled and pretty much at leat a bit homo.

Of course they are. People like that are never in short supply in a demographic whose entire existence revolves around trading petty insults, "sick burns" and radicalized twitter-length political sound bites.

Sounds like lots of mental gymnastics for just another way of saying "n-no homo".

>PoMo SJWs

Too many buzzwords to take you seriously, sorry. I'm pretty sure that you know NOTHING about Post Modernism, at best you have read some critics of it.

>You can fuck men and still be straight
>Rather than identifying with the degenerate counterculture and oppressed dindus, gays should identify with nation

So you want to fuck guys but you don't like the politics of most gay people. Sure, that constitutes a theory.

4th generation?

Full Psy War on All Media. Clandestine Drone Strikes. Pharmawar. Suicide bombings. Assymetric Insurgency. Petrodollars. International Guerrillas. Rouge Warmachines. Improvised Nukes. Milo.

It has begun....

I cases like these it's better to not know anything about it.

That's a fun way to convince yourself that you're not ignorant.

I've reat foucault, deleuze, butler, you name it, I've read it. I'm just too much of a free thinker, too much of a 'thought criminal' for your taste, admit it. No sharia law, please. In a way I'm a later day platonist Leo Strauss fanboy. With a little nudging in the right direction, Trump could be the harbinger of an new Imperial Reaganism for the hypermedia age. Make America Great Again.

Thank you for posting this. I long wondered if Veeky Forums would find a way to make fucking men not gay.

First, they said the futa was not gay, and I was silent, for there were no balls.

Then, they said traps were not gay, and I was silent, for they looked kind of like girls.

Now, when they say having sex with men is not gay, there is nothing left that is.

>tfw so ubermensch I can't have sex with women anymore because they aren't woke enough.

Yukio Mishima is literally the Japanese Milo

youtube.com/watch?v=1PUpzeTOqJQ

Being ignorant on this subject doesn't really bother me. The material is so obscure that you can tell the general public whatever you want, and they'll believe it as long as it resonates with them enough. This can be used to turn them against such a terrible movement. Due to this, knowing nothing about the subject is more helpful.

Don't compare the two. Mishima actually had talent.

>I'm just too much of a free thinker, too much of a 'thought criminal' for your taste, admit it.

underrated

Yukio Trolled those empereor hating new left cucks just like milo trolls our SJWs and regressives. If anything he's the Yukio's fabulous succesor.

You're so far up the closet you're getting mounted by a Lion.

It's called meme magic

Is milo just an unlicensed anglo bootleg rip off of Eddie Limonov?

I'm always surprised at how many people genuinely like Nero the smooth-talking faglord

I wrote ironically it because I knew it would 'trigger' you. Nice Try, Marxist

It's not hard to like him if you understand he's 75% satire.

>postmodernism is a rejection of metanarratives
>pomos are overwhelmingly marxist, the biggest metanarrative of all time

somebody explain
how did marx create the undying meme

>It was my plan all along.

You're so smart user.

I blame Hegel, honestly

If only he knew Critical Reason was destined to destroy his beloved prussian state and make us all into trannies. very sad

Transexualism is the sublation of male and female

It's the switch of 'communism as the inevitable end result of history,' the finality of the dialectic or whatever to a never-ending revolutionary praxis, a messy, unpredictable, micro-level of immanent dissent where, perhaps if people critique society, a 'better,' less oppressive one may emerge. Or simply put, there is no utopia at the end of history, but different constructions of society, some freer than others.

t. deleuze

fuck shit's getting so fucking weird, I want off this ride. Cyberpunk ain't as cool as it looks like

The answer is that Marx provided a critique of ideology, derived from his materialist theory of history. Pomos adopted the ideological critique aspect of this, but without adopting the teleological historical narrative ending in communism.

Postmodernism was significantly influenced by marxism, but they are fundamentally incompatible. This isn't realised by most pomos though, because they're full of shit.

It's not a rejection it's an incredulity towards.

Also pomo writers draw from Marxist critique but it's not really in the service of Marxist revolution, just analysis of the dominant culture (the metanarrative).

Theory is a weapon. Lately, the right has been making much more effective use of it than the left.

>tfw the Esoteric Eurasianists fanatics over in the russian deep state are pretty much running the world by this point

>He's already admitted it's ghost written
Source?

I don't understand.

This is post-modern and very left-wing.

Does this guy actually think he's a speaker for the right-wing? Are all of these right-wingers just edgy depressed Liberals?

>buzzfeed

WARNING
WARNING
THIS PSA IS OFFERED TO YOU BY Veeky Forums:

Post-modernism is a buzzword, and the only people who use it are the ones who, at best, have read only Derrida, Foucault and Deleuze, at worst they have read nothing.
Using the word post-modernism will just make you look like a retard by anyone who knows better.

END OF THE PSA
GOODNIGHT

Milo is a fascist warmachine penetrating or world from the outside, as such he's beyond the left right spectrum.

This is either satire or someone who has only read "best selling" "political" books their entire life that conform wholly to their own poorly-informed suspicions.

Depends on how good his ghost writer is

>Buzzfeed
>Joseph Bernstein
>he has 44 interns

You are officially Buzzfeed level certified retarded

why was he subconsciously trying to emulate the disgruntled pepe face lol

Milo is a next level psyop carefully designed with the input of hundreds of focus groups and ex-mil psy op mavericks. Everything about Milo is intentional

irony

When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the rainbow flag and led by jews

That's the Antifa and feminist movement, not Milo the real life internet troll.

Holy...

Jews, Queers and Queer Jews rule everything around you. You can't hide from ZOG.

This is actually a good idea. Queerness being an identity is a degenerate, capitalistic idea. In Ancient Rome and Greece "gayness" wasn't viewed like it is now.

Godspeed, user

...................wow