What qualities are females looking for in males and vice versa?

What qualities are females looking for in males and vice versa?

Any books on that topic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUIOYz3Nj6E
wolf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/247Leadership.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/ChainKnuckles/status/827278901286039553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. money
2. apathy

LMS HFF

Just b urself

50 Shades of Grey

Length and Girth

Strong jaw
Strong body
Strong mind
Strong dick
Strong career
Strong family

In a vacuum: security and signals of high genetic quality (means her offspring will have a better chance of doing well)

In context: They don't know, you're supposed to tell them. Basically, they want to be told what they should want. The real trick is women will believe that it's their own idea even though you've made them believe into it. The downside is, they will equally quickly change their mind when somebody convinces them into something else. That's why you see women go from wannabe rock star to wannabe entrepreneur to wannabe artist as boyfriends with no clear direction. It's a result of the man creating her reality temporarily. Worst you can do is be non-offensively average, because the girl can't attach any meaning to you. Oh he's just a guy with a boring somewhat well-paying 9-5 job who dresses decently and plays basketball on the weekends with his buddies. This is worse than being a lazy NEET with an atrocious style with one obsessively autistic hobby because at least you'll be more intriguing than the non-offensive Joe. In the short-term of course. In the long-term you have to be both interesting as well as have your shit together somewhat if your goal is to keep a woman loyal.

For guys it's just
1. Good looking
2. Regular sex
3. Not annoying/too demanding
4. Care-taking
5. Loyal

All that and all guys want Is tits and ass

awful post

shut up roastie

mystery. Never spill all the beans.

money, ambitions, height, resources, etc., etc.

If you have money the rest really doesn't matter

indepedence

Sincerity.

>vice versa
consent (generally)

theyre all just euphemisms for status. High status is all that matters in F>M attraction

>all men are teenagers and retards

she wants her man to be thicc

he wants his woman to be thicc

G E T

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

With women, it all comes down to power. Think about the things women generally like in men.
The first thing is usually confidence, which generally just means that you are an empowered individual, and hold power in social settings.
There's also money, which is simply the power to provide for her. It is also associated with power in the workplace.
They also talk about wanting a man who will protect her, which is more explicitly a powerful man.
Even the physical traits they prefer come down to physical power (strength, height), but they are usually willing to overlook physical flaws if the man has power in other ways.
So yeah, it's all about finding a powerful man who will use that power to take care of her in every way.

1. looks
2. alphaness

if you don't have either, having money is good if you're fine with being with a girl who doesn't find you sexually attractive and may fuck other guys behind your back

youtube.com/watch?v=vUIOYz3Nj6E

>falling for le alpha male meme
wolf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/247Leadership.pdf

thread was over right here

Unless this is for a science project I would reconsider thinking in these broad categories of man and woman. What's the use of adjusting your personality and lifestyle to be statistically more successful when compatibility with highly individualized people who are to your refined taste right now suffers as a result of your newfound generic persona which merely attracts the middle of the bell curve in everything? For what purpose?

lmao do you think youre smart?

The strange anomalies and exceptions are the ones that always make me wonder, though.

For example, pic related's boyfriend looks like this:
mobile.twitter.com/ChainKnuckles/status/827278901286039553
The dude also spends his time retweeting hentai, sharing pictures of people that have blocked him on twitter, and talking about GamerGate. A rarity.

I have over 200k (inheritance), no job, white male, i lift, some sort of drug addict, read obsessively, fuck for hours and still not come, and my dick is 8 inches long.

How am i doing on the attractiveness skill?

No but I think this generic take on dating on the Internet and the entire way the discourse is typically done (just read this thread) can only ever satisfy people with zero individuality

>Seeking validation on an Egyptian Egg Painting Forum

Very low

Well do you have a qt gf?

Not really, not even /pol/ is that base.

We can't tell you that, how much sex you have will define your attractiveness.

reddit redpill is leaking

I am young and havent bound myself to any woman but have multiple fuck buddies. Does that count?

If you have 'multiple' fuck buddies then you're reasonably attractive, why do you need to ask?

>being this familiar with reddit
kill ys

confidence

>height
>big dick
>money
>guy that actually does shit and doesnt go on Veeky Forums
>looks
>either a boy toy / or someone that dominates them

This is what i have picked up from years on Veeky Forums

ITT: people who've never been with a girl

Here's a tip: girls will probably like much of the same things you like. They like to be around someone who cares about them, treats them in a way they themselves would like to be treated, and is generally patient with all the mistakes and character flwas someone might have.

Not that people on here would have any clue what that means, but that's what you get when you ask relationship advice from NEET virgins

>guy that actually does shit and doesnt go on Veeky Forums
>picked up from years on Veeky Forums

>They like to be around someone who cares about them
Why do they only fuck CHAD who only cares about himself and treads them like shit then???

Be passionate about stuff. Be attractive and easygoing (enough). Also, try 'Models' by Mark Manson.

a lot of men dont fit the standards of most women, and thus end up mostly alone. this also works for women, but most men who are left alone still develop into artists, or engineers or some profession, while women just quietly watch their cats or dogs. why is this

Women are but a mere device utilized to breed and preserve the species of Man.

this desu fampai

That's a bullshit strawman. You'll find that neither women are the massive whores you think they are (at least not the ones that end up having a stable family), nor that your Chad is the dumb, mindless drunk you think he is.

Of course, Sally Skank and Chad Thundercock do exist. I know a Sally Skank, who partied hard and fucked everything in sight. She's now in het late twenties, and a single mom.

how do you not recognize your own strawman

Through life experience, something you completely lack

Your black-and-white view on human relations show very clearly that just about nothing you believe is based on reality

>A dating advice thread in a literature board.