I have decided i wish to become fat. what is the most efficient way to do this?

i have decided i wish to become fat. what is the most efficient way to do this?

move to america.

Gomad and SS

This. Just don't follow the program or lift, like most people.

Eat lots of red meat and sweets like biscuits and chocolate. You can also get depressed and eat to fill the void inside of you.
It worked for me.

>snack all the time
>for each "healthy" snack you eat (i.e. flavored yoghurt with lots of sugar or rice crackers with sweetened jam) reward yourself with a "normal" snack like a few deep-fried twinkies or a tub of oreo-flavored ice cream washed down with some snickers-flavored milk. go on, you deserve it!

This + drink excessive amounts of cheap beer every night. You'll have type 2 diabeetus in no time.

Eat a pizza for literally every meal. Should work as long as you don't die after the first two weeks.

>mfw I lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks
>all because I started eating moderately and cut all the fucking snacks, potato chips, chocolate, soda, you name it
Am I going to be okay lads? It feels like I'm going a bit too fast.

Ice cream, soda, fruit juice, chips, candy bars. You can ingest stupid amounts of calories in all of these without getting full.

depression is great for eating

Quit smoking weed and cigarettes if you do

>quit weed if you wanna be fat
what

Drink a gallon of cooking oil every day. You'll blimp out in no time.

Drink 2-3 protein shakes a day. Do zero exercise

Actively avoid micronutrients.

umm no. 2 protein shakes is like one snickers bar worth in calories you fucking normie DYEL memer. i bet you think its steroids too?

you mean mass gainers. stupid fuck.

Hello skinnyfat Veeky Forumstard

So basically running a 700 calorie surplus? Fucking dumb ass fitfag, I bet you think the human body needs 500 grams of protein or you'll die.

You mean "I've been brainwashed by GNC" you stupid fuck.

p.s. this was my first post in my thread and now I'm going to hide it, instead of raging at me go make a thread about how "I'm totally going to start my routine tomorrow, can u pls critique don't worry I have no isolation exercises and I will never do curls just like u guise told me"

ebin

OP is probably larping to bait people but there are actually fetishists out there who actively try to become fat

How would one get fat without eating processed foods and sugar? I want to be fat but I don't want to ruin my skin as I already have rosecea.

This, eat a Large Dominoes pizza every day.
t. 230lbs

Just roll with it. Don't pusy out and gain it back though, you fat fuck.

eat nothing but pasta

This daily
>chinese food buffet
>gallon of milk a day
>WHEY 2 scoops

enjoy

You're losing water weight, that can vary between 8-12 pounds, you probably only lost like 3 or 4 pounds of actual fat

eat like a strongman without training or roiding like a strongman, youll gain at least 100 lbs in six months

>eat tons of unhealthy shit every day
>underweight
fast metabolism master race over here

people will tell ou to eat sugar, fat and carbs wich is good
but you should also remember to incorporate tons of salt into your diet for that nice water weight
here is tip, add salt to your already salted fast food

It's actually the opposite. Fast metabolism makes fat faster.

Okay

cheese is a fast-track to a fat crack. eat as much as possible. mac n cheese, cheese sauce with fries, poutine, anything with cheese.

bump up the portion sizes too. make a big pot of mac n cheese and then eat it all.

*secret weapon*

A bullet.

TWELVE MEALS A DAY
YOU WANNA GET BIG, YOU GOTTA EAT BIG, RIGHT BABE?
CMON

every time you eat you have to listen to the natty anthem, god damnit