So "New Adult" is a genre now? How the fuck is NA different than YA? What is this retardation

So "New Adult" is a genre now? How the fuck is NA different than YA? What is this retardation.

Also,
>slut shaming

youtube.com/watch?v=JHkgz8Vryic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SnSQEaiaBjA&t=337s
youtube.com/user/booksbetterthanfood/videos
pinterest.com/arabesquegirl/boards/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phan_Thi_Kim_Phuc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Childhood will eventually grow to encompass every part of your life. Soon they'll be writing YA for the geriatrics in nursing homes. Pop culture is next level psychopolitical control. It owns you.

When women get home from work they want to consume entertainment that does not require deep thought. These novels have to be somewhat more risque than typical YA faire, but still easy enough to read that they won't cause their consumers headaches. See Picault, Jodi.

I guess they needed a new name for YA since they're so old that they are no longer even able to justify reading texts aimed to teenagers even to themselves anymore.

women are simply inferior to the white man

(But of course there is no difference between the genres)

I hate how every YA reader has their bookshelves organized by color and 9 times out of 10 has white Christmas lights around the case.

The Book is a commodity. It's contents are but advertising copy for a the unreachable metaphysical object of the book as experience.

God, I hate these people so much.
Dunno why, it may be because I want people to have an edge, and all books reviewers on youtube are positive, happy, sissy pieces of shit.

Not to mention all the damn trinkets that they put in front of the books, as if the books are of less importance.

Why is she so near perfect? Yea she's an Austen and Bronte apologist but she's genki without it seeming fake and uncorrupted by jump cuts. Too bad quiet booktubers like this never last
youtube.com/watch?v=SnSQEaiaBjA&t=337s

I got married, and my wife insisted on putting a bunch of knicknacks all over my bookshelves. I du nno man.

Why they never last?

>"New Adult"
They're that desperate to escape the truth of the YA meme, huh?

Thanks for telling me about her. I'm going to ruin her like I ruined Katie.

>not ruining her like we ruined butterfly
newbs have no form

>everything is sex related
damn girl

Why do YA readers love Austen and Bronte so much? I thought those authors had actual literary merit.

I feel so depressed that I'll never get a girl like this. I'd love to come up behind her while she's reading and cover her eyes. "Guess who," I'd say, and she'd say "Is it you, user?" I'd say "Yeah," and we'd laugh and kiss and hug. She would dress me up in the morning and feed me and read me books and I'd say "I love you honey," and she'd say "I love you to user." After popping her cherry we would go all day and all night, taking breaks to read books and I could call her a faggot for liking Austen but I'd still love her and she would love me.

What's next? Young Elder?

same reason pseuds love dante and milton and think neither of them are taking cheap swipes at all. gossipy bitchiness appeals to a certain kind of developmentally disabled personality. males have more genres for this and i think crime is the only one shared by both.

They are women, that's why.

>Dante and Milton is "gossipy bitchiness"
oh, it's you again

she is cute! CUTE!

>I'd love to come up behind her while she's reading and cover her eyes. "Guess who," I'd say, and she'd say "Is it you, user?" I'd say "Yeah,
Are you literally Madeline Bassett? Do you think stars are God's daisy chain?

I could see it being more along the lines of "Thinking Adult" or "Feeling Adult", because those YA novels copy-pasted with the same plot and prose sure are good worthwhile literature!

(You) have serious issues.

Are there any Youtube book channels that aren't complete trash?

??
Both of their major works are well known enough for that they're either used to teach about verisimilitude or have jokes people who haven't even read them know are about Milton hating his wife.

>444
Nice

>She would dress me up in the morning and feed me and read me books and I'd say "I love you honey," and she'd say "I love you to user."

Please tell me this is real

>he doesn't know dante was making fun of people
...how? even if you read a translation, don't they put in notes about who he's mocking? the only way i can see this happening is if you read an original, and assumed that dante had made all the people up, which beggars belief a little tbph

me again. i really need you to explain putting the pope in hell while still alive, or however you read it.

man she looks oldddd

what the fuck man

women are so vapid

trips confirm

Not really. I used to like watching Dean Goranites. His reviews were honestly not very good at all but he was the only channel that I felt was "genuine". Just an average introverted guy who likes to read and likes to talk about what he reads. I just enjoyed his sincerity. He was the complete opposite of these shallow tumbler-browsing YA collectors.

It's a shame that he stopped making videos. He probably got sick of the pretentious pseuds armed with wikipedia tabs that would constantly belittle him in the comments. Can't say I blame him.

Please just kill yourself

Lord pseud, earl of pretentious wankery, he is one of us.

youtube.com/user/booksbetterthanfood/videos

Damn, I just watched all her videos.
I feel weird though because she seems like she's about 15.

K-Katie?

It's been a thing for a while though I have no idea who actually reads it. It's basically slightly edgier, smuttier YA.

One of my very personal opinions, not grounded in reality, a good argument, or anything, which I absolutely never share is that:
Ugly people shouldn't openly give their opinions about anything, especially women. It bothers me so much.
Sure, if they are experts in the area then their experience > looks, but if they are an everyday person, no matter what, I'll just probably dismiss everything they say simply because they are ugly.

>Bookshelf organized by color

She doesn't actually read. She buys her books for decorative purposes man

I'm the same except I take it one step further. I don't take good-looking people's opinions seriously either.

>organising your shitty fucking books by colour

Fat people just need to be fucking genocided, especially fat fucking pig "women"

Goddamn disgusting fucking land whales. I don't know why /r9k/ has such a hate boner for stacey's, literally every stacey-esque slutty dumb bimbo has been 100x more amiable and socially aligned than these virulent, bile-filled fucking hippos

The white man does much the same thing, but with football and netflix.
Those are cool fuck you.

You don't understand. Edgy plebs that read onky fantasy read, or pretend to, classics because it's cool. Stuff like Dante appeals to them, but then they stop reading after Hell because lmao fuckin Hell allllriiiiiiight.

>you take her virginity after shes been feeding you regularly

I unironically believe this. There will be no more adults. There will just be older and older "adolescents".

I am going to save your precious time

>5 THINGS I HATE IN NEW ADULT BOOKS
>5. Slut as the antagonist
>4. Tragic moment immediately followed by a sex scene
>3. The hot girl who doesn't know she is hot
>2. Virginalizing the main characters
>1. Cheating and the ex-gf who holds no grudge for being dumped

It's everything about romance and sex huh?

Ehh, adults are just grown up kids anyway...

>everything bad is unique to my generation
Classic millennial narcissism.

>those broad as fuck shoulders

urgh disgusting

You waifu this girl? She is a pleb, and she is low quality and ugly as well.

I would never dick a girl who cant cook

>tears in the dustjacket which the books receive in transit activates her autism
Same tbqhwy

except this is complete trash

NA is different from YA in one way. There's probably sex and cursing.

>You will never lick her butthole

If you ask a booktuber why he just review YA and children literature he won't answer you.

They don't even review them, they just say how pretty is their cover or how much they cost. They also give you a brief synopsis of them but just that.

They sometimes "review" "classics" from Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf or some other feminist shit.

time to shoot myself

That makes it even worse, painting a YA book with one coat of "maturity" to sell it.
It's very childlike to desire something that is adult.
Reading that is worse than just reading regular YA. It's another step in the wrong direction mentally.

Can't wait for "Cuck Adult"

>Being mature is talking about sex Hur Hur

You know he means another thing.

Don't 2 and 5 conflict a tad she doesn't want a gutter slut but she doesn't want a stuck up bitch. She says we shouldn't slut shame and then judges virgin protagonists. Then again looking at her she probably likes having her cake and eating it

Book Chemist

there are two types of cucks
- voluntary cuck
- forced cuck
there is also a mystical cuck (for ex. St Joseph and Mary)

Came here to say this

>new adult

fuck i hate millenials

haha generation gap
you're old already

She wants a slut, she just wants the book to applaud her sluttiness.

If the girl in OP in a slut men do not have high enough standards

he got married and started a family, thats why he quit the videos.

but i agree, his insights werent very interesting, but he was just a kid who liked reading and making videos about them in an attempt to find some discussion. i miss his videos.

underrated desu

She sounds as if her hymen is fully intact.

she seems to have huge boobs

she looks like the only girl i ever loved 10 years ago
i can't hold my feelings

I'm not going to watch this it will just make me sad.

literally perfect

which one will you fap to ?

Where did you get them from? Also where do I find a Carli Claire gf?

t b h I only fap to hentai. It's the right way to live.

Absolute cancer

She is catholic, lads. Literally a pure waifu.

this girl is really trying to be nice, but we know how they end up

pinterest.com/arabesquegirl/boards/

>I hate how every YA reader has their bookshelves organized by color and

Daily reminder that alt-lit patrician Mira Gonazalo has her bookshelf organized by color

>pinterest.com/arabesquegirl/boards/

So normie.

That's because it is.

i've always wanted to know the context of and story behind this picture.

>Mira Gondola Martinez
>Patrician
Kys senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phan_Thi_Kim_Phuc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales

how many do you think have even been opened?