What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?

What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?

Literature.

hot girls rimming each other

A pile of garbage.

a Sunday full english after a late night bender

my diary desu

the memory of DFW

Laying on a mattress with nothing to do and nowhere to go, desiring nothing and being self-sufficient in your own existence

A star

veins in my dick visibly contracting as I nut inside of my wife's 10/10 thicc ass, with her slightly twitching reaching orgasm simultaneously

a big bag of weed

This post is beautiful.

I want to hear more user

firstly her ass is very clean, we have a bidet (its what got her interested in anal in the first place). sometimes she passes out then and there, right after I cum in her ass and she orgasms, she's laying on her belly, cum still in her ass, i cuddle her. we'll wake up from one of those really deep naps, where you sort of forget where you are after. we'll have another go, but i'll be fucking her pussy doggy style, my cum still in her ass, and i'll stick my finger in her cummy ass and make her taste my cum from the previous orgasm while i'm fucking her doggystyle in the pussy. sometimes she'll make me kiss her with a cummy mouth but i drink pineapple juice i dont care it tastes fine. she'll lay me down mid-fuck and reverse cowgirl in her pussy, cum from her asshole spilling onto my groin, rubbing it all over my abdomen with her ass cheeks, leaning back, i rub her clit, she kisses me with her slightly cummy mouth

My money is on DMT. That's assuming we're speaking strictly in terms of the material universe divorced from any sort of moral or ethical framework.

Very Walt Whitman of you ;)

A reunited happy family.

cumming

that infinitesimal flicker of realization as death approaches and consumes

Devotion to God with a loving family

Human suffering.

calling a tripfag a loser

loser

The lack of constancy in the spatial dimension, and the illusion of it in the temporal one.

Also these
No irony

It definitely isn't white tigers. They're horrible inbred unnatural monsters with awful genetic problems.

my gf :3

is this the philosophy board

>What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?
The fact that there are so many beautiful things in the material universe

Consciousness

super cute :3

Flowers and books. Nothing can beat materialism.

Isolated, flat stretches of road. Especially at night, when the only sign of humanity is the glow of your own headlights and the voices on the radio.

True beauty lies in the spiritual universe, not the material. It's whatever instills in you a sense of the sublime, reminding you of God.

>Nothing can beat materialism.
Materialism is the consideration of the possibility of anything, and the potential of everything

A mother's embrace of her child.

This

>tfw dog spurns us :(

The Eucharist, of course.

Define "beauty"/aesthetics.

Innocence.

You're supposed to do that ITT, cunt

this desu tripfags really should just rot

but really its just subjective nonsense

actually i change my mind, the mod who decided to make "desu" change to "desu" experiencing either the brazen bull or scaphism would be the most beautiful thing in the universe

fuck he did it again

"t b h" change to "desu"***********

anal really is for degenerates

>to make "desu" change to "desu"

seriously?
leave

>listening to radio
kys pleb

The sky.

I like classical music

I think it's purer and more close to the ideal then other thing

simultaneously cumming, then drift off to sleep there and then

looking into your newborn's eyes for the first time

see the person you love hold the baby you made together

that feeling of fleeting insignificance you get when you look at something gigantic like the stars, mountains or the sea

taking a bath in the dark, submerging completely as long as possible

check off everything on your to-do list and feel like you got your shit together. atleast for that moment.

watching the love of your life do something mundane and suddenly get a rush of love and/or hornyness for them

long trips on empty roads at night

crisp clean bed sheets

the excitement when you get to know someone and piece by piece find out how far you can go. like, the first time your bodys touch, the first time you kiss, the first time your hands wander to more taboo areas, the first time you undress them, and ofc, the first time you have sex with them. and all the other firsts you can experience with them. like the first time you say "i love you" to each other. the first time you talk about your future. the first time you know they completely let down their guard. the first time you have sex with no birthcontrole...

when your hair feels like silk after you pampered it and you can't keep your hands from them

lazy sunday mornings with warm croissants and fresh orange juice

spring cleaning your whole apartment and then sit down and be content with your work

finding a new piece of music that perfectly resonates with your mood in every way and you can't stop listening to it

standing up for yourself in a mature way

examining flower/fruits/vegetables and how they are built. this still amazes me

the peace when you commute from and to work. like a buffer zone between two worlds.

holding the person you love after you haven't seen them for way too long

just to name a few...

he got me again what am i gunna do
he cant keep getting away with it

Fuck off back to redit senpai.

>I'll never have filthy sex with a girl I love because I'm a fucking loser[

so start winning senpai :)

>senpai
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
ty 4 proving my point

wtf i love muslims now?

fuck you

Come here bro, your mother, dude #mostbeautifulinthematerialverse

The human connection I can have with my fellow man

>simultaneously cumming, then drift off to sleep there and then
>looking into your newborn's eyes for the first time
>see the person you love hold the baby you made together

In no specific order...or?

Unironically: DMT trips.
I attach no spiritual meaning to them, but aesthetically they're unmatchable. Every DMT trip will be the most detailed, original and intrinsically artistic META-movie of your life. There is literally nothing in the observable universe that can compare to that experience.

The same applies to LSD and shrooms closed eyes visuals.

well, one couldn't happen witheout the other so it would HAVE to be in that particular order. but other than that, it wasn't intentional

>ctrl + f "boipussy"
>0 results
and here i was thinking this was a literature board, baka

Can you share a pic of her ass, user, please

Street food

I'm reading Nature by Emerson and he says it's nature itself and that includes all of the material universe. Even a corpse has beauty he says.

>There is no object so foul that intense light will not make beautiful. And the stimulus it affords to the sense, and a sort of infinitude which it hath, like space and time, make all matter gay. Even the corpse has its own beauty. But besides this general grace diffused over nature, almost all the individual forms are agreeable to the eye, as is proved by our endless imitations of some of them, as the acorn, the grape, the pine-cone, the wheat-ear, the egg, the wings and forms of most birds, the lion's claw, the serpent, the butterfly, sea-shells, flames, clouds, buds, leaves, and the forms of many trees, as the palm

Then later
> Nothing is quite beautiful alone: nothing but is beautiful in the whole. A single object is only so far beautiful as it suggests this universal grace. The poet, the painter, the sculptor, the musician, the architect, seek each to concentrate this radiance of the world on one point, and each in his several work to satisfy the love of beauty which stimulates him to produce. Thus is Art, a nature passed through the alembic of man. Thus in art, does nature work through the will of a man filled with the beauty of her first works.

>The world thus exists to the soul to satisfy the desire of beauty. This element I call an ultimate end. No reason can be asked or given why the soul seeks beauty. Beauty, in its largest and profoundest sense, is one expression for the universe. God is the all-fair. Truth, and goodness, and beauty, are but different faces of the same All. But beauty in nature is not ultimate. It is the herald of inward and eternal beauty, and is not alone a solid and satisfactory good. It must stand as a part, and not as yet the last or highest expression of the final cause of Nature.

>Unironically: DMT trips.
>I attach no spiritual meaning to them, but aesthetically they're unmatchable. Every DMT trip will be the most detailed, original and intrinsically artistic META-movie of your life. There is literally nothing in the observable universe that can compare to that experience.
>The same applies to LSD and shrooms closed eyes visuals.

Its kind of weird, absurd, interesting, something , that that is even allowed to physically happen; what does that say about the absolute limits of the complexity and 'flexibility, varietyness, speed, detail' of the brain-mind, that such events are possible, that it has this 'massive range' of potential qualia phenomenon, and these awareness experiences are possible; I am only saying intrigue, in what that says about the chemical mechanical computation construction of the brain-mind, how glimpses of some underlying 'watery' 'sensitivity itself' can so be real time disturbed in motion and info and perception, and this is in a/effect, 'what you call, You, the I, the thinker, the seeer, and its '"most immediate"" relational component system, the 'glass ball it/you are always looking into/are', is this screen savers, pixel dance, system chaos? To see patterns, geometry, complex, advanced, intricate...what does this say of the brainmind; some underlying organizations, that allow perception and inner vision to exist in the first place, that are usually stringently kept operating, by the normal events of a human life, which keeps one alive, the brain is always pumping its many parts and grand perception and exquisite variety of imaginational imagery and videory is constantly occurring, and then these new chemicals are entered into the system:

lets be honest, molecular biology is a more genius form of lego, more rules involved, it is a crazy game, it is not just shape that matters, it is not just new shaped molecule chemicals are entered into the system, its the shape (and mass, quantity), and the qualities (electric, spin) which determine how these bits, will interact with the mechanistic (but gradiently, relatively sensitive, and strong, hard and soft ware brain gradient), and when this novel chemical amount and type, interacts with the usually relatively, though robust, with relatively great leeway (especially other animals, racoons or rats or something that can eat like anything (dont know if those are right examples but have heard there are animals like hat)) well oiled machine of mind-brain-body, and the result is some spazz out, some interaction between multiple parts, the memory, the intuition, the imagination, the dreams, the multi tasking, the feeling, the smell, the taste, the desire, the one can have 10 or so thoughts and images in less than 10 seconds, the visualization, the 'lcd screen, and whats behind it', the hormones, the dumps and cascades

>loving family
Is this actually a thing in America? I don't think I know anyone with a loving nuclear family. Grandparents are usually based, though.

*tips fedora*

Flowers
Horses
Felines
An athletic body
Silk
Water
Cumulus clouds

Not him, but fuck you. He is right you low IQ retard.

Now go listen to some Jay Z and suck Usher's cock, fucking mediocre waste of flseh and blood.

>plucking on strings and banging on drums are more close to the ideal than other things

calm down you spooky pseud

her name was Katie

At least are more close to the ideal that some niggers talking about drugs and alcohol and money and ass and how fucking awesome they are on a microphone with some monotone ever-repeating electronic beat in the back.

We live in a society where there are several emperors without any clothes but nobody has the guts to tell it on everybody’s face.

Define this ideal of yours. Also, you can enjoy "classical" music without being a cringy racist.

Honestly, this.
The best part about it is that the experience is self-contained. It will be the most mindblowing thing you'll see in your lifetime, and you'll somehow feel completely satisfied by it.

Hopefully the afterlife will be an eternal DMT trip.

I don’t have an ideal: I just got mad because you called the other guy a fedora-type for no reason. I think he was talking more of a personal and emotional sensation, not imposing his view as the right one or the main one.

As for the racism part, I don’t have anything against those people color. What I don’t like is that one finds a lot of vicious, offensive, egocentric and aggressive messages in their music (and also on a lot of white people rap and hip hop songs as well) and nobody says anything about it, as if it was normal or commendable.

>nobody says anything about it
Don't worry dipshit, there are plenty of old ladies who hate rap music too

A magical forest of impaled Turks which once stood on the border between the Ottoman Empire and the principality of Wallachia.

>Calls me dipshit
>Is the one who listens to niggers bragging about how much money they have
>Gives audience and value to people who would nauseate you in real life
>Enjoys the sound masturbation of untalented assholes saying how great they are
>Paying homage to males who think they are alpha and better that you

Yeah, I think that the dipshit here are you, m8

Submissive faggot.

>think that the dipshit here are you

*is you

Wow I sure am glad you corrected your typo in that passive aggressive rant of yours, there was no way I could have inferred your whiney baby message without the right verb tense. Do you sperg out like this in real life too? It's crazy to me how you can be so bitter and mean and not realize that that's the cause of all your problems, and not rap music

Putting classical music on a pedestal is a pretty fedora thing to do. And you don't belong here, go back to plebbit.

my FZ desou

still has remorse?

I can pretend when I need to pretend to socialize and have meaningful relationships, but I have no tolerance to mediocrity when it comes down to art. I play Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre in my car and laugh with my brother and my friends, but I do not have any grain of respect for those two rappers: they can’t even clean the feet of great poets and musicians, and I would never pay them the respect they don’t deserve.

Of course I laugh and play with my friends and with girls when we hear some rap music, some dirty lines, some club-songs, etc., but all the time I know very well that this is nothing more than trash that will be forgotten in no more than 15-20 years, aside from some “greatest hits from the 2000’s” video or something. I don’t pay any internal respect to mediocre artists; I don’t fool myself by saying that this kind of works also have they value. No matter what smiling faces I show and what jokes I make, inside I will never lie to myself: I know that only a handful of human beings produce art that will be forever remembered. Picasso and Pollock and Warhol and Tupac and Allen Ginsberg are mediocrities, simple as that: they couldn’t bet the best on their fields; they are losers. And the worse thing of all: they are losers that thought themselves great.

Of course you can find beauty everywhere, even in mediocre books, bad movies, stupid songs. Beauty is everywhere, and anyone can produce it, many times without the intention of doing so. It is sparkling all the time in many different places. But most of those moments are accidental – it is very different from those few minds who are constantly producing, over and over again, examples of the most perfect beauty standards that the human mind is capable off.

If one is not willing to try to be one of the best in the field then there is no point in even doing it. There are a lot of people on Veeky Forums that puzzle me because I can’t understand how they even find the desire to write when they are so destitute of talent or of obsessive will-power to become great.

If you are not willing to try to beat Shakespeare in poetry and drama, to beat Tolstoy on the novel, to beat Rembrandt in the arts, to beat Coppola and Kubrick on film, then don’t even try it. Of course you might not succeed, it is very likely, but at least conduct your career always with the obsession of being the best in mind.

>shitting on picasso
fight me irl fagit

beat it buddy

Fire

I don’t know why you people get mad with me. I am sure you also have opinions about famous artists and works of art that go against what is held by the major public.

Also, in most threads on Veeky Forums I usually just make comments about technical aspects of poetry and novel/short-story constructions, and that mostly about the ones I like. I have learned with experience not to talk about the things I don’t like because it offends people and presents you as an obnoxious figure. The strange thing is that, when you proceed to dissect the work and show why it is not that good (something that people should appreciate, since it shows you are at least making an effort to really evaluate the work deeply and seriously) people get even more offended.

I admire Nabokov, for example, for really saying what he thought was bad art, even when it hurt the feelings of others and even when it was against the main view. However, I would never do that – it is a bad sort of exposition. I only do it in here because it is an anonymous board of discussion.

I tend to keep things to myself. But when people start to offend others and defend rap and hip hop as if those crap songs should be respected as art then I fill like the narrator of that short-story, I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream:

>AM said it with the sliding cold horror of a razor blade slicing my eyeball. AM said it with the bubbling thickness of my lungs filling with phlegm, drowning me from within. AM said it with the shriek of babies being ground beneath blue-hot rollers. AM said it with the taste of maggoty pork.AM touched me in every way I had ever been touched, and devised new ways, at his leisure, there inside my mind

I don’t say nothing in real life, but here, on an anonymous board, in a place devoted to literature and high art, in a place where, in spite of everything, one does find a lot of intelligent people, I sometimes lost my temper and actually say what’s on my mind.

fascinating

The thought of something beautiful.

Hey this was nice user, thanks

you have the bad kind of autism

>simultaneously cumming, then drift off to sleep there and then
>long trips on empty roads at night

>check off everything on your to-do list and feel like you got your shit together. atleast for that moment.

>spring cleaning your whole apartment and then sit down and be content with your work
>finding a new piece of music that perfectly resonates with your mood in every way and you can't stop listening to it

>standing up for yourself in a mature way

>the peace when you commute from and to work. like a buffer zone between two worlds.

these are the ones can relate to, nicely done user

>sound of rain
>smell of oud
>touch of skin

Intelligence

read doors of perception. objects are just as important as anything else

Y'all plebs really need to get into meditation ASAP.

Damn pleb.