Is pizza kid food? Should a 25-30 year old man still be eating pizza?

Is pizza kid food? Should a 25-30 year old man still be eating pizza?

If you're basing your masculinity on what you eat, you have other problems.

unless you're a mud person/nigger

>i don't eat pizza haha im an adult now

Depends on the kind of pizza you eat

I didnt even start liking pizza until I was 27 years old.

You might be Benjamin Button

Depends on the toppings and ingredients really. Use a really good cheese, and use it sparingly. Add some veggie as well as meat toppings.

This is the only acceptable answer

I still eat those frozen pizzas that come in the cardboard box all the time, so nah. It's really just the sign of a lazy person.

>is round cheesy fun bread kid food?

What do you think, buddy?

it's a grease pie. all that sticky grease is coursing through your arteries after a pizza meal.
home made bread-sticks would be a healthier choice.

I see that OP is still a child.

doesn't really have any nutritional value and it's a complete sodium bomb. Mostly a tasty treat like ice cream

What are the ultimate adult only toppings? I'm thinking mushroom, olives, and bell peppers.

Ice cream has calcium and iron at least. Only thing is that its a bit fattening and the sugar/carbs

There's nothing wrong with eating it as long as you don't pretend it's not kids food

Because it is

plain cheese pizza is a kids food

Bell Peppers are just a complete waste of a topping, at least do Banana Peppers

This isn't really true at all, pizza has some nutritional value, the problem is a fuck ton of calories

why is cheese pizza a kids food but quesadillas aren't?

pizza makes me shit my brains out so i don't eat that shit

is this pizza kino?

>frozen pizzas that come in the cardboard box
At least 80% of all frozen pizzas are packaged that way.

I mean quesadillas kind of are, but that is beside the point

Not having at least some goddamn meat on your quesadilla is definitely kid food

well over 50% of frozen pizza sales are just a cardboard base and wrapped in plastic

or is the the costco combo pizza???

If you buy a real pizza, its dominos

If you buy a frozen pizza, its california pizza kitchens signature pepperoni. The best frozen ive ever had

Has anyone ever taken the pills that help you digest dairy shit? I want to know if they work.

It took me 5 days to work off the calories for that.

Just look at the people your age who eat that stuff and decide whether or not you're OK looking like them. That's pretty much how I make my decisions in this regard.

One could argue that a PB+J is the uncooked equivalent of a pizza. Except, at least peanut butter has some nutritional value. Pizza is like eating cardboard in terms of nutrition, so if you're under 10, that might get a pass...like a PB+J...but once you're old enough to understand....well....A semi related story; my grandpa would pull shit like this--sneaks and eats an entire apple pie for dinner. Then say "don't worry about dinner; I ate an apple pie"...we were all thinking "okay, what are you, 7 years old?"...so now he's dead...his food choices were definitely a contributing factor. What you put in is what you get out...

you sound like a fucking pecker head.

real talk?
no

It's okay to eat pizza as an adult, as long as it's more refined and not garbage like Dominos and Chuck E Cheese

chuck e cheese pizza has a unique artifical flavor that i have not been able to replicate

what is it?

it's also in their mozzarella sticks so it must be the cheese

>Mushrooms
>Olives
>Jalapenos

You can eat whatever you want. Unless you're European. Then you gotta halal only meat.

>Bread
>Healthy

You know what to do.

>what is it?

MSG

Wood fired Capricciosa is not for children. Kids hate anchovies.

This is objectively correct

I'm 30. I eat pizza maybe once or twice a month. Probably still too much. My favorite local pizza place closed down a couple years ago. Since then I've taken to making my own pizza in the oven and outside on the grill.

When I say making my own I mean making my own dough, sometimes making my own sauce, and using veggies form my garden.

>American "pizza"
>just cheese and pepperoni with no toppings
Yes

Try putting some actual meat and veges on there.

So if it has little black dicks growing off of the edges, it's for adults. Got it. Thanks.

nice meme pizza, reddit.

>making my own I mean making my own dough, sometimes making my own sauce, and using veggies form my garden.

Well right there is already enough to say it's better for you and better tasting than 99% of the pizzas you can buy from a restaurant. I don't quite understand why you would only "sometimes" make homemade sauce. Just make a big batch and either freeze or can it.

>more refined
>burnt pizza with a few leaves on top

Pizza is for pleasure not nutrition. Every once and awhile. Stick to real food (meat, fats, and veggies) otherwise.

kek

yes pizza is kid food and you are a child

Grandpa, is that you?
Don't worry we have "da breads" and "cheeses"

child detected