What will be the next massively successful crypto-junk food?

What will be the next massively successful crypto-junk food?

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know what this question is asking.

No
Don't forget to season your replies

>this 800 calorie milkshake is just coffee tee hee

Fuck your question dude who the hell is THAT?

Shut up, faggot.

>crypto-junk food

>he eats his pork anuses inverted
Only faggots eat the inverted ones, uninverted pig asshole master race!

I often prefer my inverted pork rectums bone-in.

Everyone hates saucefags.

I see what you mean.

The last time I was at the mall, there was a long line at a bubble tea place. People like to guzzle syrup without thinking they're guzzling syrup.

So find something "light" that can be used as the theme for a puddle of sugar and fat.

>"Hey, old man McDonald, why do you only have prolapsed pork rectums for sale?"
>"Come around back and I'll show you. Heh, heh, heh...."

>1440x1423

MY EYES THE PIXELS

banging a fit girl probably feels like sticking your dick in sand paper

whatever you have to tell yourself

Bubble tea is good shit though.

Hokkaido baked cheese tarts apparently. White chicks are scoffing that shit around these parts. It the most out there idea since salted caramel apparently.

Mad fatty detected. Shave your legs and you might get a date.

>white boys

Sorry to break it 2 you but black dicks are just not that appealing to anyone.

Abs McMuscleson
She's a famous chef

Hi, 1995

I had something similar to this at a dim sum place, but it was egg custard in the middle

Nobody has ever said that.
They do? No they don't.

Op is just a fat fuck who can't accept that some people can consume garbage from time to time without turning into whales because they exercise and, in other respects, eat reasonably.

Butts.
Juicy buttholes
Candied tripe.
Smokey rump.

*sniff*

tineye.com/

>tineye
lol, what is this 2009?

The one really Veeky Forums girl I screwed back in college was the worst fuck I've ever had. She just lay back, held completely still, and did nothing. On top of that, it turned out she was one of those "all sex is rape" loons who then told me her most recent ex-boyfriend had raped her, and about a year and a half later told me I had raped her.

I'll stay with comfortable chicks, thanks. Not talking landwhales or hamplanets, but women more like picrelated.

What are better ones? GIS always returns a shitload of unrelated photos that are "similar".

Tineye works and found me an exact match of the photo in OP, and using Karmadecay to find it on Reddit turned up the name of the fitness model, who is apparently a complete bitch.

>She just lay back, held completely still, and did nothing
But that's the best kind of sex. When a female enjoys sex all you can think about is what kind of disease you're going to get from her, or if she is trying to steal your sperm to get pregnant.

As for the false rape claims, if you ever hear a woman telling stories about "I was abused", run. It means you're the next "abuser".

The bottom 10,000 results are irrelevant when the first hit is correct. Do you also complain at the grocery store when they have kinds of food for sale that you're not interested in buying?

With tineye, ALL of the hits are correct. With GIS, it's a fucking mess.