What's your opinion on Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce?

What's your opinion on Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce?

I don't hate it, for a cheap sauce it isn't that bad.

I like it

it turned me straight :(

He's a confirmed cuck

corn syrup with liquid smoke

It's not bad, but if I have to buy a cheap sauce I'm going with Jack Daniels.

I like KC better.

My supermarket imported it in and now it's on sale at 66% off 6 months later. Still won't buy it after looking at the ingredients list though.

Overall for a national product, it is pretty good.

I sure do like HFCS

The sauce is the boss.

it is alright for your first sauce, but when you become a man and put away childish things (sorry, baby Ray) you better reach for The Best

From the gods themselves

HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

other than that ain't bad. I won't buy it but if I'm at a sit down place or at a friends and they have it I'm using it.

Too sweet for my taste.

I like it overall but the Hawaiian one fucking sucks. Tastes like shit. Also in general it used to be really good but has declined over the years.

my mom used sweet baby ray's all of my childhood, and I've never liked it that much.
then tried pic related and will never eat sweet baby ray's again

It's meh and I won't go out of my way to buy it. Basically this: except I'm not a sperg about corn syrup.

>Trademark Owner History
>Party Name Scalfani, Jack

This is the only sauce that should exist.

Cheap BBQ sauce master race.

has anyone eaten at the restaurant

All you need to know

I work for Quorn and when i give out samples I use Sweet baby Rays sometimes.
normies like it and say "this is the best sauce omg, what is it?"

just an extremely delicious sauce coming through

Stubb's is actually really good. It's not loaded with sugar and smoke like typical BBQ sauces. It's more like tomato sauce with spices.

"There is no such thing as a perfect sau-"

Like others have said, it's just okay, but it's good for how cheap it is. I want to into my own bbqsauce one day

seconded

Superior BBQ coming through.

SBR is fine among the cheapest price point crowd though

Any sauce you buy in a bottle stands a very good chance of being total bullshit. This one is part of what proves the rule.

vegans btfo

Pretty tasty

Wow it actually zozzles my brain that someone would could actually think of that combination let alone produce it
other than that I had some bbq chicken pizza tonight and i enjoyed the sweet baby rays sauce.

WHAT IS THAT

Actually I like orange bbq sauce, I make it sometimes for ribs. I've never actually just put oranges on sweet bbq sauce though...

Current favorite

I would love to try CaJohn's Jolokia or Trinidad Scorpion BBQ sauce but they're always out of stock here.

Sweet baby Ray is a staple here in north Alabama
Like some schools here have bottles of it in the cafeterias

I love Stubbs, every flavor/style is great tier

Based black cowboy man

Bland. I like tangier sauce, especially Carolina style

My man, I like the original too

Is this any good

Whats a high tier BBQ sauce you can get in a supermarket?

I currently using Stubbs

Open for suggestions on BBQ sauce. I hate super sweet sauces, vinegar/tangy sauces. I like something with a little sweet, mostly savory, plenty of spices for flavor (but not a hot sauce).

It's my Go-to bbq sauce

I got a sampler of pic related and everyone in my family liked the memphis best. We don't know shit about bbq though, so there's that.

sweet and thick sounds really good for some reason

Damn right. Works as a pretty good wing sauce when you don't feel like making the sauce yourself.

Memphis sauce is always great.

I agree it is a good sauce. I use it often, but never on its own unless I'm using it for dipping. Always with added spices.

Who the hell eats BBQ sauce on it's own?

I remember years ago when Sweet Baby Ray himself was at our local Costco hawking his barbecue sauce

had this shit at costco, is was worse than Kraft BBQ sauce.

this

Any of you fu/ck/ers like this sauce? I think it's really good. Nice and vinegary.

I mostly cut it with white wine, vinegar and some fresh herbs and use it as a marinade but it's good at that imo.

too sweet and lacks any other flavors.

reminds me of ketchup.

would rather make my own than eat it.

At my grocery store, we have sold zero in 5 years. It just sits on the shelf, expires, gets reordered, repeat.

sweet baby rays is a goto for sauce you can find in most stores

this stuff right here is tip top

This