After failing yet another job interview process that had me judged solely on my extroversion and normieness while...

After failing yet another job interview process that had me judged solely on my extroversion and normieness while surrounded by posh normie clones and interviewed by their slightly older clones, I am tempted once again by self help. Are the below books good?

A guide to rational living
What every body is saying
How to win friends and influence people
Psycho cybernetics

I am a huge cynic and see all philosophies as unfalsifiable and all pieces of wisdom and self help as bullshit at their core. Should I just ignore all pieces of advice, all of which I would probably forget, and just lie more, speak louder, speak clearer, speak more?

Back to r9k, worthless autistic scum.

Sage, report and hide.

Can't wait till you finally kill yourself

>needs to get better at being social in public
>what books can i read inside alone to help me out

come on dude

join a club associated with your hobbies.

you can't read yourself into being well socialized

>your hobbies
>Veeky Forums
>join a club
kek

OP here, I'm no longer a student, just a part time retailcuck.

Also this isn't the USA, being a "go getter" who talks to people is cringeworthy stuff. You are either already a normie or you are not.

read the self-help book by the author of the webcomic Dilbert. I forget the names, but it's p good

And you aren't. You're a worthless frogfaggot who posts 10 of the same threads every day and have done so for the past 6 months or so.

It's time you end this all.

That's just what you tell yourself to justify sitting at home hating everybody for being better than you.

>he keeps unironically using the term normie
>he's not a teenager anymore
kys yourself

This OP
Being social is just a matter of practice and you'd be surprised how many autists there actually are out there

>post on Veeky Forums

join a bookclub or writer's group

>being a "go getter" who talks to people is cringeworthy stuff.

"how to make freinds and....." etc won't help you then

read infinite jest

not meming

The consolation of philosophy by boethius is what you're searching for. Thanks Veeky Forums later

There are very few qualities more revolting in people than an unearned superiority complex. How a frogposter can claim to be morally and intellectually superior to others when they themselves admit they can't move their lives past a shitty retail job boggles the mind.
No self-help book will improve your disgusting amount of misplaced vanity, your victim complex, or your autism. If you found a way to see past your bitterness, notice your own flaws, and fix them, you would have a real chance in life, but for you this is impossible.
You will blame these problems on me and the other posters in this thread. You will falsely claim we are normies, or redditors, or women, then conclude that you can ignore our opinions because you're on a whole different intellectual level. You will carry this pattern to your grave, and die like this.

Are you the guy in Ohio or the depressed Britanon working part-time?

Either way keep it up OP

He's the pathetic 20-something year old who lives with his parents and borrows his mom's car when he wants to show independence.

>tfw just got a job in London (I'm a dirty unqualified foreigner and will be moving in a month) and I'll find this froghomo and beat the shit out of him

>There are very few qualities more revolting in people than an unearned superiority complex.

What about an earned superiority complex?

Jesus Christ stop fucking feeding this frogposting faggot and just report the thread

Is OP in London? I'm there too.

polaczki robaczki?

Take psilocybin. It's less tedious and more effective than self help garbage.

Stop thinking you're special and superior and lose the pride.
Then you'll get a job.
No self help books here please.