Alright, so for the kids it will be a pepperoni pizza, special request two slices JUST CHEESE for Sally

Alright, so for the kids it will be a pepperoni pizza, special request two slices JUST CHEESE for Sally

But what shall us adults order?

Meatlovers, with banana peppers. I am a monster.

Anchovies, feta and bacon

Trust me

4 cheese (make one chevre) and a bottle of orval.

For me, it's the meme pizza

Sausage and mushroom the GOATest topping combination.

Hawaiian pizza, obviously.

tuna and onions pls

I don't really give a fuck, whatever everyone else is getting.

I'll have Sally ;)

If it's Neapolitan style or wood-fired, this. If it's standard American pizza, then I go for the classic supreme. Meat AND veggies, balanced and tasty.

If limited to two toppings, this: Also I like pineapple on pizza if it's accompanied by a salty/savory topping.

The only people I've ever met in my travels that dislike pepperoni are:

>Up their ass hipsters/Californians
>Muslims/Jews

When I was living abroad I would bring various hard to find food from the US since I liked to cook. Even low quality pepperoni last a while. Everyone I introduced it to was annoyed by how crappy the "pepperoni" was on their local offering

pineapple ;3

Sausage with green peppers

thin crust, you savages

We'll have the Maui Wowie
>Pineapple
>Grilled chicken
>Bacon
>Banana peppers
>Red onions
>Barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce

>hand tossed dough, white sauce, mushroom medley (at least 3 different kinds), fresh thyme, pepper flakes, roasted garlic

>Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno on Detroit style crust

>Hand tossed crust, white sauce, feta cheese, mixed olives, spinach, fresh or dried tomatoes, roasted garlic

You want some activated almonds too you pretentious cunt

A deep dish pizza.

>stuffed crust
>red sauce
>double green olives
>double pepperoni
>pineapple

So fucking good.

there is nothing wrong with eating basic pizza if its made well. If you imply that the complexity of toppings makes you an adult, you are the child.

>Triggered bitch detected

That sounds really salty
>awkward
That actually sounds good.

>Detroit style crust
does it taste like murder?

stuffed with that? blueberries?

stuffed with cheese. I don't think i have seen any other stuffed crust flavors but if you have please feel free to enlighten me

I'll have the thin crust certified organic non GMO pesto and pine nut pizza.

>regular two-topping
Spinach and tomatoes

>National pizza chain
Supreme with extra sauce

>specialty
Apple slices and bacon

hawaiian, supreme or sausage and onion.

the place i go to charges $5 for any 2 topping pizza. best shit ever.

No sauce
Extra cheese
Well done
Ground beef topping
Ranch dressing on the side

I want cookie crumbs and gummy worms and sour patch kids along with brown sugar sprinkled all over please :D

hand tossed, kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes, kraft singles, breakfast sausage (the cheap precooked kind), perfecto

>fancy schmancy restaurant / authentic italian spots

margherita. or ones with tomato slices.

>American pizza chain
Hawaiian or similar.

i'll just sit with hte kids, dude
enjoy your vegetable pizza

>roasted garlic
>mushrooms
>caramelized onion

Toppers Loaded Tot 'Za, the only choice for discriminating fatties who put ranch dressing on pizza and live in a place where no one thinks that's weird.

I know a self-described foodie who likes Toppers. I thought that was a bit weird. It made me think he's more of a fedora foodie.

When I was in middle school our cafateria had a ranch dressing pump

Probably like 60 percent of the people used it for pizza, there was also ranch powder supplied in salt shakers for salting pizza with

Everyone has their trashy Kryptonite. Mine is pic related. But it's also a matter of expectations. If you grew up in a place where Papa John's was good pizza Topper's shit might taste like an orgasm in your mouth. You can only base your judgements on what you know.

But.. Papa John's is better-tasting. Toppers is so insanely salt-laden by comparison. I couldn't force it down my gullet. I feel like only children and manchildren could like it.

mushroom and spinach, please

mother fucker give me the spiciest, sphincter explodiest, sweat inducingest, shit flamingest kind of pizza you can,

I want to cry, sweat and jack off scoville with this pizza.

give me heat

is this a normal american daily conversation?

1 (one) large vegetarian pizza from Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar, please.

Yeah don't get flank flustered over it

My home town has a pizza place with this.
Essentially a Mexican with a fuck load of chilli flake and jalapeƱo plus probably something else spicy. It was oily (all the better for absorbing the capsaicin) and was otherwise quite tasty.
This pizza was GUARANTEED to give you gassy painful shits within eight hours but boy was it fucking great.
It's called The Mafia's Revenge. The revenge is definitely not referring to the pizza going in.

Anyway, I get whatever looks good and spicy or if their olives and ham are high quality, a capricciosa, hold the mushroom.

>chili flakes and jalapeno gives gassy painful shits
FYI is where all those white people jokes come from

There is no reason that should happen unless there is something seriously wrong with your body. It's probably not even that, it's probably just the fact that it's loaded with canned and frozen garbage. Midwest pizza is what results when you take bland food desert Cargill crap with no inherent flavor, and try to recreate a food from a place that has good tasting fresh stuff. It doesn't come out right so you just go MORE MORE MORE until it finally starts to tickle your understimulated taste buds.

The Tech N9ne pizza

It's an Australian joint and their pizza is at least mid-tier quality. It's not your regular chain pizza fare.

Also, enough of anything spicy can give you the shits. It's common knowledge that if the food is spicy enough then gastrointestinal irritation can occur. The capsaicin is still there, even if it's diluted. I could sprinkle a hit of cocaine over a pizza, a single slice wont get you high but if you eat the lot it'll have an effect. It's the same principal.

>It's common knowledge
It's also "common knowledge" that MSG causes cancer

Chili flakes and canned jalapenos are not enough to cause gastrointestinal irritation in any normal quantity unless you've got like, colon cancer or some shit

By the time it's strong enough to cause irritation you'll just be gnawing on spoonfuls of chili flakes and the entire dish will reek of vinegar

>The capsaicin is still there, even if it's diluted

What is this homeopathy?

>Not knowing about stuffed crust

How's life under the ol' rock treatin ya, pal?

you've reminded me of making hotdog sandwiches when i was a kid.
now i gotta buy some cheap hotdogs and wonder bread.

Ham and pineapple, bbq sauce, ranch dip on the side

/)

Imagine a group of friends:
>user 1
hi, I want a pepperoni pizza, special request two slices JUST CHEESE for Sally
>user 2
Anchovies, feta and bacon, please.
>user 3
Hawaiian for me.
>user 4
I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK, WHATEVER EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING
>All the other anons
>Waiter
>All the other patrons and workers

>NEET has never ordered food without going through mommy first and has no idea pizza restaurants work

We call sausage pepperoni cancer.

We call sausage mushroom old peoples cancer.

Cause only old fucks order that combo

Yeah, that's what I thought of that user too.

>Every single person orders a separate pizza

Fucking autists.

only amerilards are so cucked they dont get their own pizza

That's how it works. Everyone orders their own slices. Have you ever bought pizza with friends?

Give me a shrimp, red onion & ham pizza.

>people do a completely normal thing
>FUCKING AUTISTS

Fucking autist.

You sound like a fucking loser

>america
>cucked when it comes with servings
That's not how you bantz
If you want to go with fat americans its better to say that they all get their own pies

Just cheese

Skrimps!

My go to one is:
tomato
red onion
mushroom
garlic

How about this dick you little slut