I know this is a food board but i dont know where to post a smoking thread. Any thoughts about good smokes

I know this is a food board but i dont know where to post a smoking thread. Any thoughts about good smokes

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSS!

If it's still alive, try 420chan, instead.

fuck off faggot

>i dont know where to post a smoking thread
not here

inb4 someone dies making tobacco "tea"

Be a real man and roll your own

Please stop bumping this thread

No.

legit seems to be the only place you can actually discuss smoking, but only cigarettes.

For me, it's the American Spirit Black, the best slow smoking cig.

Bump

Is there any cigarrettes that just taste like pure tobacco and not complete dogshit chemical stew? I think American spirits are the closest ive found so far

>being this shitty when reviewbrah/fast food/broey/jack threads are rampant

I've quit smoking but my favorite BY FAR were Winston Reds. Second choice would probably have been either Lucky Strike or Kent Long. I'm from Europe though and never got to smoke American Spirits. Also as far as I understand smokes are different depending where you buy them. Some dude smoked Winston Reds in the US and said they're worse than what we got here.

Oh and Parliament and Dunhills were decent too.

Anybody try rolling herbal cigarettes? Do you have any favorite blends?

Original blue drum rolling tobacco is my go too, I prefer it to tailor made smokes.

Lucky Strikes are bretty good

I quit smoking 11 months ago after 15 years straight, American Spirit Blues all the way baby

I quit, but I used to smoke Parliaments.

Not to much to talk about though honestly.

mullein/willowbark/manzanita

Camel infused were the shit. I miss them. I quit every year for a few months because it causes me anxiety but then go back. Fucking sucks. I'm on a clean month right now. One thing for sure is I can't smoke without a drink, even iced tea or soda.

camel reds were my jam

60% sativa 40% indica

Guys I went shopping today and on my way out there was 2/3rds of a carton of Cigarettes on the floor outside. (A w/e brand, with those capsules in the filters which you can pinch and make them menthol). I took them, as they run about £6-7 a pack and there was 6 packs.

Should I just sell them? Would you trust someone coming up to you and offering like 6 packs for £20?

I used to smoke, have quit, no intention of smoking them.

For me, its gotta be camel turkish golds

The periques? Yeah those are pretty excellent

Smokers are jokers

You read it here first

people will think you stole them but most smokers are trashy scum so they won't give a fuck. you could def get 20 bucks for them

These threads go here:

What do you think of the new gold pack?

you want Veeky Forums

Op here. I found what i feel will work for now. I was amoking camel crush blues. Now i have moved on to marlbro nxt. I like the minty flavor and feel. I plan to try american spieit and winston. Thanks guys for your feedback

Not serious enough tho

actually Veeky Forums is where fags talk about their sticks mate

usually has a smoking thread. It's more about pipe smoking in the wilderness but whatever, close enough.

Pipe thread

What?

>Veeky Forums
>serious

Don,t tell me what to do bitch
And check your white privilege faggot

Yellar spirits my man

For me, they are
Luckies red
Marlboro reds
Mild Seven originals

t. smoked for 6 years, just quit last February

You should just vape my man!

American spirit black are pretty tasty. They also don't taste like assorted bonus chemicals. I also like Dunhill occasionally. And Turkish royals if I want a quick burning cigarette.

My nigga!

I miss lucky strike filtered variety. I live in the us and they quit selling them back in 07'. Since then, I've been a Marlboro man.

Stop doing what?

what a fucking sissy faggot

He's a naughty little fat man

Marlboro reds if I have money, if not L&M reds or Newport Reds.

Fuck off nerds it's good for your T-zone

That's a straight up out of the 70s propaganda poster you got there buddy fuck you and the horse you rode in on I'll smoke what ever the fuck I want and while you're at it how about you go smoke OP's cock!
OP you faggot roll em or buy strikes or spirits have fun with le color may may if you're also not a total homo go with red's 100s

I quit but I thought that these had the best flavor, aroma, and "snap" to them. And I tried a lot of cigarettes.

However, the best cigarettes are hand-rolled American Spirit red bag. I'm just not into rolling cigarettes.

Why has this thread not been deleted yet?

It has nothing to do with food nor cooking.

Same reason why the fucking alcoholics and mcdonalds shill's threads stay up. This board is trash.

McD threads are being cleaned pretty quickly now.

I'm guessing this is a janny thread.

cunt

I'm smoking a mix of wormwood, mugwort and some yarrow as filler at the moment, got some skullcap and damiana gunna be delivered in a couple days.

Best part is they're all non-addictive and work just as well, if not better drunk as tea or infused into alcohol. It's just nice to pack a bowl of the stuff every now and then.

Use smokableherbs and erowid websites to look up herbs and their effects, then order them online.

Salt Warehouse International

Davidoff classic are the finest I've ever had. They taste like pipe tobacco and pair very well with single malt scotch.

what's the fucking point

you goofballs smoke american spirits? i swear they havent been burning as long as they used to. i've been trying out that hestia brand instead. they burn forever.

good for people quitting tobacco or for people unable to get weed looking for a buzz. It's dirt cheap too, a 4 ounce bag of other herbs is like $13. In a lot of countries a pack of cigarettes is over $20.

Quit smoking 1 year and 26 days ago.

Used to smoke mainly L&M Red 100s and Marlboro Reds when I wanted to splurge. 2 packs a day. God that was an awful phase. Glad I stopped.

>tfw jonesing reading this thread

>I'm smoking a mix of wormwood, mugwort and some yarrow as filler at the moment, got some skullcap and damiana gunna be delivered in a couple days
I quit smoking but would MUCH rather smoke tobacco than that shit. You have no idea what that stuff does to you. There isn't a long tradition of people smoking it like there is with tobacco. You could get cancer really fast or worse.

you deserve better than this thread, friend. come join us

Nat Shermans,lad.

>>tfw jonesing reading this thread

Iktf. I quit tobacco about a year ago too, but I crave a dip every now and then when I read or talk about it. Smoking feels kind of gross to me but I'm still kind of craving a smoke after reading all this

desu i'll always fuck w/ nat shermans if i'm feeling particularly fancy and faggy, but my go-to is usually american spirit. and yeah i roll them because cheaper

this.

thank you for your helpful contribution to the thread you really are a scholar

are pipes a meme? I've been quitting smoking using a vape which has been working great but was recently talking to some old man smoking his pipe that got me a bit intrigued. Despite being 90 something he smoked more or less every way, vaping included but was saying nothing but praise for smoking pipes and as a result, less tobacco. Can't tell if smart or just senile.

I personally smoke less pipe tobacco than cigarettes, and I only vapid for about two weeks. A pound of pipe tobacco lasts me almost three months, and costs me $38 USD for the pound.
It tastes nicer than cigarettes, there are a lot of varied tastes/types/flavours to choose from, and to be honest, the main tobacco I smoke, pic related in is a pussy magnet. Smokers and non-smokers alike slide up to me outside where I'm smoking an inquire into it.
That aside, I just find it more relaxing.

>not smoking the browns
Get out of here pussy
Come back when your lungs can handle a real smoking cigarette

When I did smoke, I would go with American Spirit lime greens, because menthol is my preference.
Or I would go with the Al Capone cognac.

I quit smoking December 7, 2016

>Smoking niggarettes

I stopped smoking Newport 100s because I got tired of coons always asking to bum a smoke.

>menthols
do people other than blacks and women smoke those?

What's the difference? The blacks are already fucking strong to the point that I've had friends throw up after smoking one.

Before the spirits, indeed I was at Newports. But that was due to military service, and Newports are the most frequent smokes. But once I did swap to spirits, the bumming stopped after the first one, due to the bastards not liking the slow burn and long lasting they had.

>difference
More than 10mgs of tar and .8 mgs of nicotine
They are a lot stronger than the blacks. I also hate the taste of perique tobacco, especially the spirits. Wayy too sweet 4 me

yeah, white people you shouldn't trust

Shit I might have to grab a pack. The only bummer is that I've never seen any of the liquor stores around here carry them. Finding blacks is a pain as it is.

I can only find them at specialty tobacco stores. They are actually fairly cheap here in KS though at only 6.11 or so per pack

SAGE

Ah I see youve enoyed the company of white trash prostitutes and metheads as well.

All these guys seem to be red heads, menthol ports do me in for a treat.

Partagas minis or cafe cremes

I only smoke when with mates basically so it's not especially cringy I think

Currently digging Marlboro Virginia Blends. shopkeep tells me they're "single origin", not sure if true but they've got such a nice delicate flavor

My favorite cig has gotta be Lark right now, too bad they're premium priced

sage isnt a downvote you redditor/summerfag

AL CAPONE PREMIUM CIGARILLOS HAND ROLLED IN HONDURAS AND DIPPED IN COGNAC FOR THE BEST FLAVOR POSSIBLE

What about /out/? They have pipe threads.

Already mentioned ITT

>they don't use menthol filters in their rollies