Are their ingredients really better? Isn't it all frozen stuff anyway?

Are their ingredients really better? Isn't it all frozen stuff anyway?

>Isn't it all frozen stuff anyway?
how dare you

papa john's is less shitty

good local places will always be better (and more expensive)

I just went to USA on vacation, I made it my mission to eat at every chain pizza place at least once. Papa John's was gross, barely better than Little Caesars but their shit cost over twice as much.

Seriously, why would Dick Clark make his logo look like a dick?

>I made it my mission to eat at every chain pizza place at least once

You ought to get honorary citizenship

I'm guessing he knows people will make fun of his name so he just accepts it.

I feel like it's obvious

I think they pay like 30 cents a lb for cheese

Their ingredients are shit. The most expensive thing is the cheese. "Cheese is gold,, don't waste it" that's pasted above the cheese station at most locations.

>I made it my mission to eat at every chain pizza place at least once

Thank you for your service.

You should give us the results from your research.

Go to Casey's best pizza from a gas station you can get

I've heard from people who've worked there and apparently the ingredients really are better. Papa John is a cunt I guess, but I think his pizza is pretty good. And honestly I think people undervalue a Little Caesars pizza, I find myself looking specifically for one all the time over the "better" options.

They're pizza is better than Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Caesar, but man... if there's a Marco's in your area get that instead. None of them are really all that great, but Marco's is the best of the chains I've tried and I don't have to support that dickwad Papa John. Also, Papa John's is insanely overpriced. You can get immensely better pies at your favorite local Italian place for about the same price.

Papa John's is the only place my vegan aquaintances will order from, which doesn't really help to endear me to the brand.

I've worked at both Pizza hut and papa John's and I can tell you the ingredients, except for dough and sauce, are exactly the same.

this nigga looks like a fucking android

why would you ever eat at chain pizza restaurants

20 percent of your cost is going to marketing/chain shit

unless you live in flyover fuckville

Everything but the sauce is fresh. If you've been inside their stores you've probably seen the employees kneading the dough and dicing the peppers, onions, mushrooms etc., You just didn't notice.

holy fuck rank them please

confession: i sincerely think papa john's is the best.

i've been to little mom and pop pizzerias. papa john's is still better imo.