So I have an ear infection that makes my pillow smell exactly like a blue cheese. I am otherwise young and healthy...

So I have an ear infection that makes my pillow smell exactly like a blue cheese. I am otherwise young and healthy. My question is would my q-tip inoculate some curds and make edible cheese or are cheese starters made with highly specific strain cocktails?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Grow-Bacteria-in-a-Petri-Dish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do it
report back
take pics

This has potential to be the best thread Veeky Forums has ever seen

Do it, you'll be the first to make head cheese that is actually cheese that comes from a head instead of just head meat in gelatin.

Do it you fucking bastard. Get some agar dishes and culture your awful ear gunk as well.

you're not actually suppose to use q-tips for your ears...

Fuck off, this is an adventure

We already put seat belts in cars
We already stopped using asbestos as building insulation.
We already put filters in cigarettes.
We already stopped using CFCs so the ozone won't get fucked up.
We're well on our way to eliminating gasoline powered cars.

Can we please just have this one thing to give an element of danger to our lives?

ok you have my blessing

I just advise for the future, don't use q-tips unless you want wax to be painfully removed from your ear by a doctor

How the fuck does an ear infection affect your sense of smell?

I don't use q-tips and when I went to a doctor that specifically observes airways she pulled out an absolutely gigantic chunk of earwax from my ear.

You might just have weird ears?

I think earwax is suppose to naturally leak from normal ear canals

Your sinuses are all connected, including in your ears and nose.

I get little spheres of it that drop down into the outer part of my ear canal from time to time.

Yup. I have some weird genetic defect that makes it so I get the hiccups if I touch my ears too much. I know it's genetic because my dad is the same way, but strangely neither of my brothers are.

Point is your ears, nose, and throat are all very much connected.

OP you should listen to Generate some cultures, and make some cheese with them. You may one day be credited with the creation of a whole new type of cheese, or you may wind up with a complete failure on your hands. Either way it'll be one hell of an adventure, and the folks here would be happy to guide you.

The thing is that when the occasional chunk falls out, there's a characteristic black stuff that grows like the blue in streaks of cheese. The only weird thing is ive tried to kill it with peroxide for days and so has my doctor with strict amox regimen. My hearing is on the upswing so I think its dying, so I might as well get a sample myself before its gone.

Yeah, you'd need to prepare a culture if you wanted to actually have a chance of making the cheese. Just one sample from the ear will not be enough to complete a wheel of cheese.

Start culturing that shit.

Veeky Forums - earcheese general

Got guides to collecting colonies and separation out of virulent hitch hikers?

wikihow.com/Grow-Bacteria-in-a-Petri-Dish
Have fun!

>head cheese

Hearty kek

Havarti kek

bump for interest

nigger I do that all the time
it's just there so retards don't go jamming the thing in and piercing their eardrum

Probably not genetic, but sexually transmitted then.

>how to die of botulism

bumped

bump