What is the philosophical middle ground between pic related's autistic "dude just be nice to people and don't be mean...

What is the philosophical middle ground between pic related's autistic "dude just be nice to people and don't be mean lmao" and utilitarianism's "dude if brutally raping and murdering this child will make everyone happier than it being alive would go ahead lmao"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQ2fvTvtzBM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4961475/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the old testament

>Helping people is autistic

This site has perverted peoples understanding of so many concepts to the point that they really mean nothing and anything now.

If it was mandatory for people who use this site to read the DSM definition of autism... Every time someone uses it out of place it reminds me of a ditsy college girl going "oh em gee I am suh-oooooh OCD".

British common law.

There's a reason why none of the best countries in the world have a Kantian civil law, and why you never hear about people moving to utalitarian china.

Its called slang, you fucking autist

Even slang is supposed to have a somewhat specific meaning. First autist was used here beyond its official use and into slang, then beyond its slang use and into nothing. Fuck it.

Ironically, from your perspective you used it fine.

>Kantian civil law

You have no idea what you're talking about

>Not moving to China

People don't move to China because nobody wants to go to a developing country, not because of its legal system lmao. Saudi Arabia has a barbaric legal system yet lots of people go there for financial opportunity

I guess an honest reading of Mill could be the middle ground you're looking for, but since Mill sucks, I rather say Epicurus.

Not true, lots of people move to developing countries like Argentina, Brazil, India.
China's a shithole.

>you have no idea what you're talking about
Do you? My point is that law and morality comes from bottom up case by case basises, not from top down logical pondering, which can easily be varified by, you know, looking at the reality of how various philosophical ideas are implemented and seeing how it works. Rather than, say, handing over that Jewish family hiding in your basement to the first nazi that asks.

>He thinks India is less of a shit hole than China
I bet you think shitting in the streets is a noble custom.

>He bases his worldview on Veeky Forums memes

That's pretty pathetic desu

First read utilitarianism by John Stuart Mill because what you listed is not what that doctrine condones.

Hey Pajeet, how's it like on the street?

Honestly I think I might have mild autism. A lot of this is relatable, but only during puberty

.Aren't most people dreamy in class? Don't we all enjoy routine?

That would be "let's be rule utlitarians instead lmao"

>lots of people move to developing countries like Argentina, Brazil, India

Gonna need a source on that, also I'm pretty certain there's much more Western expats in China than those three countries combined so kys

>pic related's autistic "dude just be nice to people and don't be mean lmao"
let's not pretend he didn't have an ulterior motive for this

this is tall for people in his era

Hegel's conscience.

>relativism
fuck off

Your post makes reddit tier misunderstandings of both schools.

Kill yourself, pleb.

Both are terrible. All secular moralizers are terrible
No it's not, height has not changed so radically, especially for a fairly well-off man, in like 250 years.

He's below average.
You don't understand either, clearly.

Mill was taught by a Utilitarian whose ethic could very well result in gangrape, among other things.

Notice how you didn't refute the Kant misunderstanding because you know you're a Reddit spammer.

But Kant's philosophy quite literally is "don't do things you wouldn't want done to you"

"no"

Not an argument

"no"

youtu.be/mQ2fvTvtzBM

It's rather "don't do things you CAN'T want done to you". It doesn't depend at all on whatever anyone wishes therefore (which would be kinda morally despotic).

>muh refutation
Reddit mindset.

>No it's not, height has not changed so radically, especially for a fairly well-off man, in like 250 years

Where do you get such bullshit from?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4961475/
>Our results on the large gains [of height over the last 100 years] in continental European countries

large gains in average population, Kant was a well-off man not some manure-eating farmer.

Virtue ethics is the only non-autistic moral philosophy

You or whoever that poster was said something completely wrong and I called them out on it. Kant has nothing to do with their claim and therefore has nothing to do with me response to said claim.

Regular pleb human thinking