Is this really a common occurrence in USA? so people can start eating as soon as they wake up?

is this really a common occurrence in USA? so people can start eating as soon as they wake up?

British extension.png

It's more that the fat fucks who inhabit these beds aren't able to leave them so need some snacks nearby to preserve the sanity of their fulltime feeders.

Looks like a motel room.

i could not sleep with that noise...

Yes I am American and I can't remember the last time I saw a bed without a fridge next to it. I keep my nuggies in mine, they are good cold or I can microwave them with the microwave oven I have on top of the mini fridge. I eat 3-4 packages throughout the night on average.

we eat during sex.

It's a single room hotel.

Where else would you put the fridge?

No American homes are not like this.

>he doesn't have a bedside mini-fridge
Europeans must be barbarians still living in the dark ages.

I've literally never seen this in my entire life as an Amerifat, not even in a shitty hotel room. The minifridge is never right next to the bed, always on the other side of the room.

No, this is for the hfcs coca cola drip that stays in their arm while they sleep, the fridge keeps it cold

>Where else would you put the fridge?

On the other side of the room and as far away from the bed as possible. Who wants to listen to that fucker while they're trying to sleep?

I've stayed in countless hotels while traveling for work--usually the cheaper type. And I've NEVER had one that put the fridge next to the bed. It's always on the other side of the room, and often inside a cabinet.

I use mine for storing my nighttime urine samples.

This is a motel, retard.

Commonplace in hotels/motels. Think about it: some folks like to drink alcohol at night and need a place to keep the beer cool. Soda drinkers need their soda cool. Diabetics need a cool place to store their insulin. People traveling with children need a cool place to store whatever fruit juices and snack food shit they give their kids. And it's where you can stash the leftovers from dinner there so you don't have to stop for breakfast the next day.

Back in the day these places all had ice machines and buckets for ice in the rooms. You don't see that as much anymore. I think it's the combination of health codes requiring the machines pass regular inspections and owners not wanting to maintain ice machines. A mini-fridge in every room ends up being a zero maintenance solution.

My wife is like this. She always unplugs it.

That certainly explains why hotels/motels have mini fridges.

But it certainly doesn't explain why the idiots located it next to the bed instead of elsewhere in the room.

Stick an induction burner on top and you've got a full kitchen.

Where would you put it?

>induction burner
>induction
>burner
Retard.

As far away as possible, and ideally inside a cabinet.

While the term "burner" isn't literally accurate, it is commonly used. Go sperg somewhere else.

Not him but you're an idiot and your damage control sucks.

Damage control? That was my first post in the thread.

I just can't believe that some sperghead actually objects to the term "induction burner".

There is no way that they have white bed sheets in the USA dude.
That pic is from Europe.