In your best prose, write about the beauty of the male body. Or whatever you girls do

In your best prose, write about the beauty of the male body. Or whatever you girls do.

PEENUS

WEENUS

my cock is like the lovechild of a snake and a mushroom
my cock is the TREE OF LIFE
my COCK IS GOD
MY COCK is GOD
SUCK MY COCK BITCH
SUCK MY FUCKING COCK

>females
>writing

pick one

women are boring and will make this thread boring

it will have a few of them saying boring shit, a few anons will take issue with it for some reason, and then they'll blogpost cuntily back and forth and run it into the ground

the beauty in male body is in his wallet
t. woman

>implying men can't admire the male physique
>implying that the capacity to appreciate the boundless beauty of a sculpted pair of pecs is gay
>implying it's gay to appreciate the aesthetics of an erect member, glistening with sweat and dripping with precum

ngl das p gay desuzoid

In reality women think that dicks are gross and men love cocks because they were born with them and are acclimated to the brutal glory of penis. There is no greater beauty in heaven or earth, no more majestic a sight in all this world, than my erect and glistening eight inch cock.

I'm reciting "no-homo" in my head as I imagine large, pulsating penes, splashing streams of sperm all over chiseled, muscular thighs, so no, not gay.

The best descriptions of a mans body you'll probably find by heterosexual males such as the greeks or the french. Those would be good places to start.

Women cannot appreciate masculine physical beauty. It takes a man to do that.
Heterosexually this.

write about it, bitch

>you girls

No girls here, only fags

A semen sommelier (/ˈsɒməljeJ/ or /sʌməlˈjeJ/; French pronunciation: [sɔməlje]), or dick steward, is a trained and knowledgeable semen professional, normally working in fine bordellos, who specializes in all aspects of dick sucking as well as wine and food pairing. The role in fine fucking today is much more specialized and informed than that of a common trollop. In modern times, a sommelier's role may be considered broader than working only with wines, and may encompass all aspects of the restaurant's service, with an enhanced focus on wines, beers, spirits, soft-drinks, cocktails, mineral waters, and tobaccos. And dicks.

girls will come soon
they love fags

>girls love competition

uh huh

>fags
>competition
????

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could be this gay

you sound like a fun guy

I don't understand how women are sexually attracted to men really, we are fucking gross.

>Just because I'm ugly, stupid, lazy, unimaginative, devoid of any discernable talent, borderline insane and with a toxic personality does not mean that everyone shouldn't love me unconditionally, especially attractive men. Male privilege! Sexism! Rape culture!

t. 9 out of 10 of female authors

competition - [kom-pi-tish-uh n]

noun

>1. the act of competing; rivalry for supremacy, a prize, etc.:The competition between the two teams was bitter.
>2. a contest for some prize, honor, or advantage: Both girls entered the competition.
>3.the rivalry offered by a competitor: The small merchant gets powerful competition from the chain stores.
>4. a competitor or competitors:
What is your competition offering?
>5. Sociology. rivalry between two or more persons or groups for an object desired in common, usually resulting in a victor and a loser but not necessarily involving the destruction of the latter.
>6. Ecology. the struggle among organisms, both of the same and of different species, for food, space, and other vital requirements.

they are not
they are all potential lesbian
they just do it for the money and the spermatozoids

fags don't compete with women for hetero guys, you know? how would that be?
inb4 2017

>implying women browse /llit/

It's a shame because I'm genuinely curious about what they would answer.

this
women make for a comfy thread
faggots are too angry

Goodthread.

check this one

>not raping straight men in the ass until they like it
Do you even gay bruh?

hmmm
really makes me think

Only if they shave their asses.

almost all qts do nowadays

Never been to prison breh?

I find reassurance in mens bodies.
They are strong, and and stand straight light pillars of civilization.
The more mens bodies I see aorund more the more safe I feel.
Though in order for this to be really true I must be convinced they are my comrades first.
A Male body is a chance for adventure, a strong hand shake, and a comrade for any conflicts in my path.
The Male body is engineered to be the motor of society.

me on the right

Do you wear orange lipstick regularly or was it more of a one time thing?

>69
this is a sign
leave your dad a minute and come with me
i want to show you something

i love you
you write like shit, but i love you all the same

I like the soft little surprising things about the male body. I like trying to be the big spoon for a guy with a cute ass, amusing him with my girlish sincerity. I love the secret little dips a cared-for male body has; the soft indentation by a hip bone, two sly back dimples, smooth lines of the collarbone, the soft place behind the ears, the place on his back between the shoulder blades. Despite how strong and tall he may look standing up, I always touch those places when I get him into bed to remind of the vulnerability he's gifted me with. And that though he may be vulnerable, I won't hurt him. I love him.

>tfw went to write about "the male body" and wrote about his body

i love you too

cheetos desu

I don't get it either. The male body is boring at best and repulsive at worst. There is nothing appealing about it.

what's his name anonette

the beauty of a man is the contrast between how mighty he wants to be and how vulnerable he is.

or, to be more precisely, how vulnerable he dares to be when we are alone.

it stiffles me to realize how little females actually care about the physical beauty of a man once she has etablished from afar that he has a desireable gene pool...

i am blessed with a husband with an ideal body and it only happens occasionally that i actually look at his body or touch it. i look at and touch him a lot. but not his body, him.

it happens that i have a flash of animalistic sexuality. usually when my fertility peaks. then i catch myself getting aroused by his broad back, the way his ass looks when he has his tight jeans on. i get urges to reach around him and lay my hands on his chest.
i love to look at him when he's asleep. he sleeps naked so my view is undisturbed.
the way his soft cock looks. so vulnerable. but the most amazing thing about a cock is seeing it getting hard. it's exciting and mysterious. i wish i could experience how it feels to have a hardon

well, like the other user, this turned out to be about him instead of men...

Chad

cute

This is rather well written.

Do you think strength and confidence are the most initially attractive things a man can present? Or would you rather see a man as immediately vulnerable? What do you count as vulnerability? An openness to talk and express feelings? A kind of soft shyness?

And why may I ask, do so many women seem to be able to find a man attractive if their friends do? It's always seemed odd that not particularly fantastic men can sleep their way into social circles with some selective promiscuity and be treated very well by very attractive women. I don't think this really happens on the other side of the gender..

kek

99% of everything is shit desu

i hope you're a girl

No.

shit
i don't care, i know you're lying

This is getting out of hand.

Why do girls like guy's butts? Do you get any urge to touch like men do with girls?

The male body is more aesthetically pleasing than the female body when it is in good condition

t. flaming homo

ew, fuck, stop.

t. beta white knight

He was smart or he believed he was. He was vulnerable or I thought he was. It was all perfect. I wanted his Greek godlike Structure to crush me like the grapes and make love like beautiful wine.

why?

This. I'm straight btw.

i'm afraid i'm straighter

yes, i do think that confidence and strength are what initially draws a girl to a guy. confidence is so important because it gives the impression of honesty and not having to hide anything. keep in mind that the confidence i'm talking about is not the same as "being an asshole". that's just being an asshole. it might lure in immature girls that can't tell the difference.
strength adresses the cavewoman parts of the brain. i'm serious. if i am ovulating, my body overflows with hormones and i seem to function on lower levels. the same animalistic sexuality i talked about earlier. that's when i notice his physique and get excited about it.

i do think that it is tiny slips of vulnerability that spark something beyond sexual tension. it makes you see behind the facade of manlines and have a taste of the human inside. that's what makes me crave more. i want to get to know more about that person inside. it feels like taming a shy animal. you have to be very patient and not scare it or it won't trust you enough and maybe hide forever. one should also be aware of the responsibility that comes with taming that shy animal and make it trust you. a lot of people are very irresponsible with the trust they are given.
with vulnerability, i mean the ability to give somebody that trust. even if it has been broken before. which means that the ability for vulnerability is based on your refusal of generalisation.
if somebody lets down their guard in your presence, you should feel honoured and not take it for granted.

attractiveness is not set in stone. especially with females. they probably won't be able to give you a list of attributes if you ask them about the man of their dreams. or if they do, you could set a man infront of them that has all the qualities they listed and they might not be attracted to him. that's because physical features don't matter to them as much (if they aren't flushed with hormones... which might be all wacky from bc). personality traits might sound good on paper but suck in person (foggy stuff like "sense of humor"). guys are seen as "whole packages". and their social status is a big part of that package. especially when you are young and probably surrounded by equally young , and immature, girls, this is a big factor. i guess it boils down to some kind of "if he's good enough for her, he must be really something". that fades with age and the ability to think for one self. if it doesn't, you should switch your social circle because it is stuck on teenager levels.
i do think that it happens in a bot of a different way on the other side too. there the female just jas tp be cautious to not actually get involved with a guy. if one openly desires her, that instantly makes her seem a lot more desireable to the other guys because "the competition is on". if she gives in to the persuation of guy a, she will probably be dropped by all the others. but if she just banters, her desireability will skyrocket

Cus, guy's butt=thrust level capacity.

Because once a woman hits her prime at 15 it's only downhill. 25 year olds look like utter shit unless they're in the top 1 percentile of genetics and exercise and eat religiously to look good. Having sex with a woman older than 35 is more gay than sodomizing a man, they're just not feminine.

>Having sex with a woman older than 35 is more gay than sodomizing a man, they're just not feminine.
lol ok faggot

I would never sodomize a man, I would also never have sex with a woman older than 25. Because I'm not a faggot. Go talk about your granny fetish on reddit you creep.

moar cavewoman on hormones plz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOWOW

don't worry, user, you're very feminine

kek

what kind of stories are you interested in?

>washed up old whores this angry that they didn't get a man when they were in their prime of 14 years old
Game over bitches.

I think that's more about core and legs.

fuckin kek

when your hormones are overflowing and you have to fight the urge and you feel hot and shameful at the most inappropriate times but you can't help it and later you wake up all wet at night thinking about that guy you don'y even know desu

kek wtfamireading.jpg

I'm pretty sure Savannah Brown posts here

get a load of this turbofaggot

>betas and weak males aren't considered men in the eyes of women
>we literally do not exist

I could not possibly be more heterosexual. Like a normal and well adjusted straight male I am attracted to the female form in its most intense and succulent moment of beauty. Would you eat a peach when it is ripe, juicy, sweet, or when it is old, mushy, rotting, smells, and is wrinkled. Face it, women over 25 may as well be men, they are simply disgusting.

women certainly waste most of their elan by the time they hit 25

Wow I love it, full-homo.

if i am "in heat", i often imagine sexual and sometimes completely inappropriate scenarios.
the last time it happened was in a god situation. i was in the kitchen, making dinner when my husband came in to rumage for something in an upper cabinet. i saw him in the corner of my eye but didn't pay any attention. then he moved in a way that instantly made my body go into overdrive. i can't explain what happened or what exactly he did that cause my reaction. all i know is that all of a sudden my entire focus was on having him. then and there. so i turned off the stove, stepped behind him, wrapped my hands around his body and let them wander from his chest to his crotch, where i burried them in his pants, grabbing his cock that already started to get bigger. i turned him around and gave him a smirk. he was puzzled but he also knows me well, he knew what was going on.
forst i pressed him against the wall and we made out like two teenagers overwhelmed by hormones. it felt silly but great.
hastily i opened his pants, dragged him down to the floor and devoured him. you can't call it anything else than "devouring".

my penis beg to differ desu

>And why may I ask, do so many women seem to be able to find a man attractive if their friends do?

Preselection / Peer preening

kek
my wife does that sometimes

Hit the gym and get a job, I guess

I hope you bought him a new dick.

>there are married men/women on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW
Get the FUCK out normalshits

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trips of truth

does it happen with other guys? like all of sudden you find the cashier at the supermarket super hot for no discernable reason? or if you're alone with a guy you don;t know in an elevator or something??

how would he benefit from a new dick when he's in my bowels anyways?

I'm sorry to hear that you are a grannyphile.

>okstupid

it happens. but i obviously don't act on it. i like to entertain the fantasy though. gives me material for masturbation.