Hello Veeky Forumsentists. Do you inhabit the state of California...

Hello Veeky Forumsentists. Do you inhabit the state of California? Are you interested in live and stimulating discussions with other likeminded people, who live near you, concerning scientific or mathematical discussion? Or perhaps you just want to partake in some lighthearted chat to pass the time? Join our California Discord server and come talk with us! GT8sJZ9

>tips fedora

Thank you for the invite kind user.

Wow great server. Nice to talk to some fello californians

Well I wasnt going to join but what the heck.

I was pleasantly surprised

Neat server. Glad I can enjoy how comfy it is.

Im always apprehensive when I see shills but damn is this server a goodie. Cali gags get in here

Well.. If this many people say its good it must be. I gotta see for anyone want to join me?

I dont want to be the only sci guy there. Is there more than one of us there?

Oh yes friend. Join. Come and see.

Of course of course, I felt the same way. Join friend. No worries

Yeah im in there. Def a comfy spot to chill. I've actually made it my home server

Get in here and stop being a gag you pussy

Why do I feel like these are all bots/shills

Well if you look at the poster count you can see its all unique ip addresses. Why do I feel like youre not from cali you salty fuck

I'd say this smells of samefaggotry, but damn if the thread-stats div didn't tell me otherwise.
>11 posts
>11 posters

Wow what a faggot. Kys m80

*hugs teh tineh Veeky Forums*

._.

Lol what are you? Some kind of newfag? Look at the poster count retard. Also this is an awesome discord. Come and see

Wait, okay, yeah, they're obviously all from that Discord, not from Veeky Forums. Sage and hide.

>18 posters
>18 replies

Maybe their server is just so awesome that this many people love it ebough to give kudos

Makes me wish i was from CA

Post your guys face when i tell you that every other post here is the same person that keeps getting away with shilling because he knows how to delete overcooked

Mods btfo

L O L how will the mods recover?

Very good discord btw. Thanks for the invite

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE DUDES

We're going overdrive

OOOOOH SHIT

glad I got in the server in time to see that

Server is full of /pol/ fags. Avoid it/10

Maximum friendo

Hmmmm def not a liar

Lol yeah youre definately a liar. Post your id to prove me wrong

Lol what a counter shill! Good effort buddy but youre wrong

WHOS SALTY?

YOURE SALTY!

Gtfo loser. Why are you even still in this server?

HEY GUYS! CAN YOU SPOT THE ANALLY ANNIHILATED BITCH?

top fucking lul

Was banned for calling them out for what they really were lol

Get a load of assmad over here. Just leave the server if you dont like it you chomo

Lol! Banned for cp is more like it. We reported you btw. Dumbass. How did you think that episode would end?

Is this that guy?! Oh shot buddy, I wouldnt want to be you rn. You should know better than to fuck with weaponized autism

>He does the ONE thing that would result in a perma ban
>Gets mad about it

Dude.. I'm lmaoing @ ur lyfe

My sister was abused by a Fuck like you. I know youre in socal and if i find you its a wrap "buddy"

Say your fucking prayers

I'm with If we find you, you will wish you were dead. You punk motherfucker.

Boy. I sure wouldnt want to be whoever that is. I'm in cali and in gonna join to see what's up

This server is

L I T
I
T

I wish I was from California. This looks like a lot if fun.

Awesome thread man. Thanks for posting

Lol does Veeky Forums not have mods or something? Longest a shill thread has been up. Even for /b/ standards