Questions that don't deserve their own thread general:

Questions that don't deserve their own thread general:

Is there an example of a cooking book that would be considered a literary classic? Cooking is becoming a new hobby for me and I was wondering if there were any well renowned ones. Or at the very least, some cooking book recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

cookingwithcum.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's possible to find De Re Coquinaria, some old latin cookbook. Apart from that, Escoffier's Guide Culinaire seems to be regarded as the bible of cookbooks (lots of later authors refer to it).

cookingwithcum.com/
what a weird thread

Are you looking for like the greatest cook book of all time or a book that weaves recipes throughout a narrative? I think another user covered the first answer. To the second I offer
>The Basque history of the world
It's part history book, part op-ed, and a fair amount of recipes. It's good, but not literature in the strictest sense. Just a fun read full of great info you've probably never been exposed to b4.

i know you're female, op, but are you overweight?

is it easier to turn a religious person atheist by arguing from an atheist point of view or by showing them other deist work and how derivative it all is.

Cajsa Warg's

it's easier if you rape them in the ass until they like it desu

A book called "How not to die" by Dr. Greger I think

It is about health of course

Best Danish editions of Kierkegaard's works that I can purchase online. Please respond ;_;

as a religious person posting in an irrelevant thread, definitely the latter.

>can read danish
>doesn't find the unabridged editions to try and understand the mood communicated by the based author desu

/Spoiler alert/ he died anyways, we all die anyways. Eat a little bit of enjoyable food so you can enjoy for more years. Health food is a sham. Portion control and exercise is all you need. Christ am I on Veeky Forums?

t. unhealthy scum

Thanks anons, both sound great. If anyone else has recipes integrated into a narrative, that sounds like something that'd interest me.

The Joy of Cooking. Best fucking cookbook ever.

Sorry, user. I'm a dude.

The Danes had their language thoroughly reformed and I'm afraid I can't understand the old writings.

a cooking dude?
keep on the good work user!
liar

Probably the latter, but you are a sick person if you want to take someone's belief away.

has anybody read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and is it cool or what?

Doing chicken shwarma with jalapenos later, m8. How about that for cultural appropriation huh

even if its wrong? apply the same logic to none religious belief

I am poor student, I need cheap but healthy food that will also help me with weight gain. Any knowledgeable fags here that can help out?

stop it before i become gay

rice

move to France

herring. no worries about mercury poisoning.

dude I also do fried chicken with basmati rice most Sundays because chicken is the best and it's better when fried in different spices and soaked in buttermilk and lemon juice for 6 hours before

it takes ages but imo it's pretty enjoyable

>even if its wrong
No one knows for sure what is right or wrong or else we would all be the same.

I have no objection to any person’s religion, be it what it may, so long as that person does not kill or insult any other person, because that other person don’t believe it also.

Not that user but I like to pick and buy flowers (mainly roses and orchards) and vaguely style myself off 19th C dandys.

Lot's of gay men hit on me, but I've managed to have fuck pussy once a fortnight with the look.

>No one knows for sure what is right or wrong or else we would all be the same.
We know some things that are wrong. also simply knowing that something is wrong does not stop people from doing it, if it did there would not be as much crime.
>kill or insult
While taking that stance works in most cases do not forget that we live in an interconnected society and that people vote with their beliefs, meaning what they believe will help decide where your money goes and does not go. its not like sex things, no one is going to have a furry or bdsm vote so just taking a "let live" stance may not be the wisest choice

okay, im spread open

what is the best rice i can make in a pan (skillet)

Pasta. Make your own tomato sauce for a little extra and put loads of chopped bacon in, or sausages.

For tomato sauce, you really just need cherry vine tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil.

nigga can i get the literal sauce on that chicken recipe?

Just remember that trying to convince someone to be atheist is the same as evangelicals trying to shove the bible down your throat or Jehovah witnesses coming to your door.

>Al pastor done beat ya to it.

sure, I usually buy a bunch of chicken breast mini fillets (i tend to feed five people but we're also a little greedy when it comes to chicken so i suppose just buy as much regarding on how many you feed/how much you want)

Buy buttermilk with some woucester sauce and some lemon juice, or juice the lemons yourself (I did this recently and it had a more distinctive zest than lemon juice from concentrate).

Soak the chicken breast fillets in a tray full of buttermilk, worcestersauce (1 tspn) and lemon juice (literally used six of them last time myself but I suppose you should use as many as you see appropriate if you want a subtle lemon taste). Make sure the buttermilk/sauce/juice mixture covers the chicken completely and place the tray into the fridge.

Take it out in 6 hours (I wake up in the early morning to do this or else it won't be served on time). Make sure you have plenty of plain flour and an empty bowl: I'm a bit of a pain for specific amounts for spices, I literally chuck it all in the same bowl and ignore specifics (sorry if you were wanting exact quantities of the amount of spice to add), but I use sea salt flakes, black ground pepper, oregano, thyme, sometimes chilli powder or dried chilli flakes (obv. not for everyone though) and mix it all into the flour.

Get a frying pan, put in your sunflower oil or whatever, dust the chicken generously in the flour/spice and then put in the pan. Turn the chicken pieces and make sure the frying process leaves the chicken/mixture in a golden brown state.

This is a bit of a cheat really as I don't do it all in the frying pan: get a tray and pre-heat oven to 190 celsius - 200 celsius (britfag here, don't know the equivalent in fahrenheit) and place the golden chicken pieces in. Leave it for 20 minutes.

The rice is nothing special, I just boil it. I'm a bit lazy with rice atm, I tend to buy Tilda flavoured basmati rice - it's soft and delicious but I know I should eventually learn how to prepare it myself.

I usually get some dips/sauces for the chicken like garlic mayonaise, hot sauce, etc. It's pretty simple when you get into it and the spices may crisp better on some pieces than others, but the chicken still feels the benefit of the generous spices.

Also making it yourself has a lot less sugar too. It's surprising how much stuff has sugar added, including pre-prepared salads.

its not the same but even if we say its the same, so what?

being atheistic is a meme. watch leo's videos