According to researchers at MIT, pic related is the reason for the lack of development observed in Africa...

According to researchers at MIT, pic related is the reason for the lack of development observed in Africa. What I find interesting is that this fly thrived mainly around the Nile which of course does not extend the full length of Sub-Saharan Africa which is the most undeveloped region on the continent.

web.mit.edu/posner/www/WGAPE/tsetse_29october2012.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/243971990_fig1_Figure-1-Tsetse-fly-distribution-in-sub-Saharan-Africa-The-Figure-legend-shows-the
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila
scientificamerican.com/article/black-death-survivors-and-their-descendants-went-on-to-live-longer/
nature.com/news/2005/050307/full/news050307-15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who left the lid off /pol/?

This thread was there just yesterday.

>bugs kept Africans from developing beyond stone age technology.

when the whites moved in and took over the nile delta they built some impressive stuff just fine.

This mosquito is dead as fuck, right?

Whites had rude winters with nothing to gather or hunt for half of the year.

Leave it to /pol/ to read this
>These results should be interpreted with caution given that they do not allow for an endogenous response to the fly's removal. However, the predictions are broadly consistent with the archaeological record-civilizations such as Great Zimbabwe with levels of technology and urbanization rivaling contemporaries in the rest of the Old World, flourished in areas of Africa inhospitable to the fly.

And reword it to this
>According to researchers at MIT, pic related is the reason for the lack of development observed in Africa.

Fucking incredible! This clearly needs more research.

Lol. What's next, you gonna try and tell me that Africa has shitty soil or something?

>whites

here we go again

I want /pol/ to leave forever. Do they not realize that literally every other board hates them and their asinine bullshit they shit up the catalog with?

>What I find interesting is that this fly thrived mainly around the Nile
What the fuck are you talking about? Pic related is the distribution of the tsetse fly.

Source

Hey OP:
The average IQ difference between jews and whites is higher than the average IQ difference between whites and blacks. All scientific advancements over the last two centuries have been made by jews.

Scientifically, you are the inferior race. How does this make you feel?

Doesn't concern me one bit.

explain why the only Asian countries with higher standards of living were invaded and rebuilt by the US.

researchgate.net/figure/243971990_fig1_Figure-1-Tsetse-fly-distribution-in-sub-Saharan-Africa-The-Figure-legend-shows-the

So why didnt the fly stop the North Africans?

Oh wait its because North Africans arent feral psychotic apes like the nigger beast in Sub Saharan Africa my bad.

More importantly to the libtards Haiti is actual proof that niggers are paleolithic savages because without white cucks from America trying to uplift them all the time that country would be nothing but wilderness.

>MIT
>thinking they are smart

lol

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

>The mummies' closest ancient relatives were found in the Near East and Europe

Funny thing about gardening and farming. You can make your own high quality gardening soil from composting feces/manure, organic matter, and charcoal.

>anyone who isn't black is white

You're no better than the niggers claiming the Egyptians were black.

Whites as well as blacks should just be eradicated

most retarded comment of the week award congrats

>when the whites moved in
jesus christ. if i was born in the saharan desert and my tribe couldn't develop because the land is absolute shit and it's like this in every direction for hundreds of miles and there's no one to trade with.. and then the white come in and build things "just fine" why the fuck do you think that is? perhaps because instead of developing in the saharan desert they developed in much less harsh and fertile land and then when they were advanced they visited and had no problems?

like how fucking retarded are you? do you not see the difference?

>whites had rude winters
whites in general? uh, no? the most prominent white civilizations didn't take place in scandinavia, shitlord, neither did they develop there

Why do you insist on beating around the bush? Just admit it. You put both of these ethnic groups in the same environment and one figures it out while the other doesn't. How else can you possibly interpret that?

Europe was the most diseased land. Plague? Small pox? Ringing any bells, brainlet?

>It was a bug that prevented the blacks from progressing beyond mud huts for 50000 years
>N-no, don't look at the Venetians who built a floating city in the middle of a swamp in less than 50 years, after being driven there by Ghengis Khan and left with nothing but the will to rebuild
>Pls no...

Come the fuck on, SJWs. There's obviously a genetic factor.

I consider your arbitrary notions of devolepment to be ecological suicide. The entire notion of development is a PR scam by the world Bank and FDI to steal everything from people living traditional ways of life.
Free Africa, free life, Yankee go home

>Industrial production of soil

You'd need to add some iron shavings or something like that, but it could work

Bubonic plauge started in China, a more populated area, more disease.

India is still getting fucked by water borne diseases.

I'd say Europe stands out more with constant warring, rather than diseases desu

Genghis Khan died before he could finish off Kievan Rus and sack Constantinople. Both are kinda like a barrier between western europe and the east

So unless you know some history I don't (and I'd appreciate a link) I think you're wrong

>/pol/ boogerman

Post this on /pol/, see how they go apeshit.

It was actually Attila the Hun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila

>Attila returned in 452 to renew his marriage claim with Honoria, invading and ravaging Italy along the way. The city of Venice was founded as a result of these attacks when the residents fled to small islands in the Venetian Lagoon.

Europeans have robust immune systems because the plague forced them to evolve. Its why the locals in places that europeans visited tended to be hit hard by diseases. The locals had no resistance to them.

I feel like Empire of Dust showed resolutely that sub-Saharan Africans have some inbuilt version of ADD that makes them not care about anything. They just don't care if they live as hunter/gatherers for eternity.

Listen my dude, One random ass disease killing a bunch of people is a genetic bottleneck.

It limits genetic diversity in a given population, and all it does is guarantee immunity to this one specific thing, at the cost of having shittier genes for all the survivors.

Evolution works over looonggg time frames my dude

Attila must have had one hell of a marriage party.

Actually, it's the opposite. What it did was kill off the people with weak and frail immune systems. People who were descendant from plague and small pox survivors live longer and have a higher than average resistance to HIV.

scientificamerican.com/article/black-death-survivors-and-their-descendants-went-on-to-live-longer/

nature.com/news/2005/050307/full/news050307-15.html

>paid per post
Fucking dropped. Actual /pol/tards really are delusional.

That's not actually true. Europeans did not develop overall stronger immune systems, but did evolve (partial) resistance to certain diseases like smallpox. Hence, when they brought smallpox to the Americas, a lot of native Americans died.
Interestingly, this sort of exchange actually worked both ways. Siphylus was originally spread FROM native Americans to Europeans. To native Americans, siphylus was nothing more than an irritating rash, because they had evolved their own partial resistance to it. But when it was introduced to Europeans, suddenly it became a much bigger problem (siphylus being the main reason penicillin was regarded as such an important discovery at the time).

>Europeans did not develop overall stronger immune systems

They did to an extent, otherwise the plague descendants would not have the longer lifespans they have. Plague killed off a lot of people who would have succumbed to illness in latter life after they had already procreated.

You can say asians have higher IQs than whites and nobody minds, but say whites have higher IQs than blacks and the blacks go crazy.

Spotted the nigger

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Because people just say Asians are like robots or aren't creative.

Source?

What is that webm from?

>Africa doesn't have natural resources

Better tell the Chinese who are spending billions to strip mine the place that they are wasting their time!

This. The kikes made it work and they were being attacked by muslims the entire time. Africans have no excuse. The Sarah wasn't even that vast until over population in the second half of the 20th century (which only happened because of access to western medicine).

>All scientific advancements over the last two centuries have been made by jews.

Darwin wasn't a jew.

>no significant civilisation existed in the tropics
>ignoring India and south east asian civilisations who thrived in lateritic landscapes so you can shoehorn your political agenda of dindu apologetics

Here's a laterite building for ya.

t. Geologist who isn't a fucking retard

>filename

>egyptians wuz white bois an sheeit
thanks for turning "white" into a literal social construct faggot
subsaharan africans did not have a culture of increasing abstraction unlike the others
basically they are kinda dumb

>subsaharan africans did not have a culture of increasing abstraction unlike the others

?

Thanks

Even MIT is afraid to accept reality.
People of different races have different base IQ.

so they have genetic predisposition towards NEETdom

Why do mods do nothing about these threads?

Like what?
Censure science?

Science, like how jews and asians have significantly higher IQ's than white people? Or is that not the type of science that you're looking for?

Or what about how white people are on the lower end of the racial intelligence spectrum, being the second dumbest overall. Even middle eastern people have higher IQ's.

Fuck that Asian guy.
>Europeans built railroads in your backyard and then left, why aren't you having an industrial revolution now? FREE RAILROADS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Nevermind the cost of upkeep and maintenance, cost of operations/labor, cost of people/industries to use the train (p.s. they can't afford to), and specialized training needed. Asian dude just said "you should have learned from watching them." Really?

Plenty of infrastructure projects get abandoned due to the budget drying up. This is nothing new. Maybe the Chinese guy is too entrenched in extreme communism to think about this.

You're so edgy dude.

>this fly thrived mainly around the Nile which of course does not extend the full length of Sub-Saharan Africa

Have you ever met a middle eastern person, let alone been to a middle eastern country?

Yea, that is the CURRENT distribution.

And what are the data on past distribution?

Because in China you can just throw money at project to because the money us always there (that's how their state companies have an advantage) so conjuring up funds is easy.

The DRC is such a mess you can go on a long max word limit post or two about it.

Nice dubs

About 2/3rds of this boards threads are made by /mlpol/

I feel like it's our own fault that shit is happening.

You can uplift any species but if it's not in their nature it will decay.

It's in our nature to want more and to achieve more. To see what's behind that ridge.

It's in their nature to just exist and procreate.

Can we achieve more than them? Most definitely.
Does that make us worth more them? I'm not sure.

I thought it was white people who held them back now it's flies? lel

white people and flies are pretty similar so they're easy to confuse

Well its true that in subsaharan Africa, settling near a water point will result in getting eaten by insects, flies or mosquitoes.