Newfag to Veeky Forums here i was wondering if anybody had some good good recipes i could try out?

newfag to Veeky Forums here i was wondering if anybody had some good good recipes i could try out?

Read the stick-

Ramen, with egg.

Recipes on Veeky Forums involve Nyquil, Adderal, a bottle of whiskey or chilies that beat military grade pepperspray on the scoville scale...

Try searing a steak with a side and of roasted veggies. Simple enough and satisfying.

whaat the heck?

swallow a whole stick of butter in one go

Put your hand in a blender and give it a whirl.

here you go, you might enjoy some home made sausages m8

what in the world?

take the number 9 bus to the nearest McDonald's restaurant.
order a McChicken (the best fast food sandwich)
Wa La

Need to whip up a dessert in a hurry? Grab a box of Oreos and dump it on the floor and eat it of the floor like an animal you piece of shit.

how can i eat Oreos of the floor?

Cook your cat.

Where the hell do you think you are?

eat it up, bitch.

Someone please post the gag inducing .gif of the girl doing that.

There hasn't been any cooking on this board in a long time.

why not? I thought this was for people who enjoy the culinary arts?

Because we're on Veeky Forums and we can't have nice things.

If you're looking for nice things then Veeky Forums is not your corner of the internet.

What about the Veeky Forums challenge? Or do you really not want to have nice things?

No more meme answers, here's an actual recipe:
>you need a bun (preferably hawaiian bread for extra taste)
>bologna
>pepper jack cheese
>3 jalapenos
>1 olive (garlic stuffed for added flavor)
>a tooth pick
Step 1: make a sandwich
Step 2: fuck off newfag

come on now but that does sound good. Hawaiian bread is so good

Allways order well done

thanks what if i already do?

This is the most accurate thing I've ever read, except you forgot the McChicken

One part bleach plus one part ammonia. Mix well in a confined space and inhale deeply. Serve cold.

My favorite food in the world. Dump a whole bottle of ketchup on a hotdog. MMMMMMMMMMMM

i did this once
it was good

pig ears soup

THUG LIFE

Take a gun and put some bullets in it, bone apple teeth

Literally two real answers in the entire

I'll add mine
Use google retard

ill bite and give you a serious answer. i dont know how long you've been lurking Veeky Forums for but you used to see a lot of vertical infographic recipes on /b/ and Veeky Forums, you can find a lot of them here:

ck.booru.org

works just like any booru, most are tagged pretty well with ingredients so if you know you want lamb, just search lamb and every recipe with lamb will come up. alternatively, you can just press posts and browse all of them

I actually appreciate that. I'm just a new boy to Veeky Forums and wanted to see what's going on here and if i could pull some recipes to eat

The problem is that 99% of the recipes on the booru are awful.

user is far better off going to a source that has been vetted instead of being created and compiled by retards who can't cook.

A cookbook is a much better idea.

This guy is right
There are plenty of awful ones, but there are some good ones too. Take from it what you will, don't automatically think it's going to be good because someone made it into a picture.
I can tell you first hand the sweet potato curry one is delicious though, and it's easy as hell to make.