My pretty retard of a gf just ate 2 of these RAW, not toasted or anything.. can this make you sick? uncooked flour

my pretty retard of a gf just ate 2 of these RAW, not toasted or anything.. can this make you sick? uncooked flour.

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

nah she's safe, all the harmful bacteria is excreted from the Nooks & Crannies®. it's the store brand muffins you need to watch out for

what?
its partially cooked biscuits, everyone knows they need toastin'! except retards.

Superior muffin coming through.

Moron

She'll be dead within hours.

>My gf
I'll put some stuffin in her muffin.

Eating those raw produces mustard gas.

>calls his gf retarded when it's actually him who's retarded

>normies are actually this retarded

Natural selection will purge them in time.

Don't breed, because you're both fucking retarded. In fact, I hope you both die.

Calm down. I'm pretty sure they're both retarded.

OP, call your local poison control center. My safety data sheet says that this type of thing is a type b poison... you should have her drink milk and induce vomiting. I hope you have some ipecac on hand...

Yeast infections dude.

Dont worry, she'll be fine user. Good on you for caring about her though.

this poster knows truth

Those are crumpets not muffins

end your life stupid slut

>uncooked flour.

Lolno. They're obviously cooked, you can see the browning from where they were baked.

Your retard girlfriend must feel good knowing that she has a retard boyfriend to look out for her well-being.

Be sure to not try anal for the next couple of days and you'll be fine.

It makes your dick fly off but fortunately she doesn't have a dick to begin with.

That's pretty mean to go online and call your gf a retard, don't be a bully OP