ITT: post foods you've always been curious about but not brave enough to ever try

ITT: post foods you've always been curious about but not brave enough to ever try

I tried them once or twice. Tastes like ass without sauces of seasoning, and it consistently gives me the shits. No other food does that to me unless it's actually spoiled. Would not recommend, get literally any other cheap beef.

These are pretty good actually, they're banana flavored for whatever reason.

Steak umms are greasy as fuck. You gotta drown that shit in provolone to get a good sub.

Every hot pocket flavor except pepperoni and the chicken pizza.
A lot of them look real good, but I don't have enough money to buy all the kinds I want to try, so I end up sticking to those two.

Is peyote a food?

Do you eat it?

Yes, and it can also be used to make a tea.

Deli at the nearby supermarket uses this to make cheesesteaks. Last time I ordered one the meat was kind of dry & rubbery, not a lot of flavor, but that probably had more to do with the kid working the grill.

Thanks for the warning, maybe I'll try lightly frying up some deli roast beef with onions and peppers instead

isn't that a drug?

>frying up some deli roast beef
please don't, it's nowhere near the same thing.
if you really wanna avoid the steakums, buy some cheap steak and slice it thinly.

The peyote cactus contains high concentrations of the powerful psychoactive hallucinogen mescaline, yes. It was traditionally used by Native Americans from what is now Mexico and Texas in religious rituals known as vision-quests, a rite of passage for young men and a journey of self-discovery. Basically you go out into the desert alone with nothing but water and some peyote, does a lot of praying, and then eats the peyote and experiences visions. Very dangerous when undertaken incorrectly.

Those "stuffed Doritos" I keep seeing in the frozen section.

I do the deli meat thing. It isn't perfect but as long as you don't over cook the meat it is alright in a pinch.

So butchers have the equipment to get a steak as thinly cut as a deli would? Generally the hardest part of a good cheese steak it's cutting the meat.

The Ham and Cheese, or any Hot Pocket with ham for that matter, are God awful. Barbecue Chicken, or any chicken flavor is good.

Oh yes, the frozen section has been getting pretty interesting lately. I think I saw frozen fried twinkies the other day.

I've seen food reviewer on YouTube say they aren't very good. Best to just wait for a fair and get a real one.

i admit that steakumms gives me the shits but it is so damn good. it cooks so quickly and its so easy. if you fry up some onions first its even better. american cheese, steakumms, and onions is a true winner.

Don't try them, they are disgusting. Almost as bad as the pre-packaged deep fried twinkies.

Mapo dofu, I'm pretty confident in my spice tolerance but maybe not that confident

Most examples I've had are hot, but not like Vindaloo curry hot. It's fucking delicious, but the combination of tofu, chilies and Sichuan peppercorns always has me shitting my brains out a few hours later. I still eat it, but pay for it later.

About to make it tomorrow considering doing a how to thread. Making don don noodles today from homemade egg noodles. I love the spice though, also the red peppercorn evens out the peppers.

>American cheese

they suck