Welcome to the Veeky Forums challenge: Monthly edition: June Thread 2!

Welcome to the Veeky Forums challenge: Monthly edition: June Thread 2!

The theme for this month is Berries In A Savory Context
If you can harvest your own berries, feel free to do so and show off.

Dishes are judged on the following criteria, so keep that in mind when planning and making and plating:

-Presentation: The appearance of items on the plate; plating skills
-Originality: Creativity in composing the dish
-Appeal: How appetizing the food looks/whether or not the dish appeals to your personal taste as a voter
-Challenge Goals: How closely the entry followed the challenge goal(s)

The distinction between Presentation and Appeal: If someone submits an artfully arranged but burnt steak as an entry, it may score high in Presentation but low in appeal.

>SAVORY DISHES USING BERRIES PLS

>VOTING WEEK BEGINS ON THE 24TH, SO REV UP THOSE BERRIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ft0cwxjBKE&t=3920s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sure why but this thread made me cry.
I like you OP

You can't drown all of your sorrows in this contest.
>just most of them

Has anyone on cook ever raped someone who was cooking food? I mean you can grab a big knife and threaten them with that, or push their face into a pan of hot oil while you sodomise them from behind.

Tell us your stories.

I personally have not but now that I'm thinking about it my dicks getting hard which is bad because I'm having a poo and now my dicks touching the bowl

Uh, might want to make your own thread for that particular question.
We're peaceful people here.

What were they going to do with that oil though? Where do berries in a savory context come into play? You answered all the wrong questions.

They were going to fry something idiot what the fuck do you think. They were the one to fry though now they're dead with a dick up their ass

I don't give a shit about savory berries faggot I'll berry my dick in your moms asshole if you know what I'm saying then slit her theist while I spunk in your dads face he's a fucking faggot too get the fuck outta here

Hopefully we can get some more entries.
Three days left.

Oh you'll get some "entries" alright, if you know what I'm saying ;)

plz no pairing food with N/A drinks.
That's fucking retarded.
Eat a dick, I love you, fuck off.

I think we should do fire/barbecque. It is July, after all.

No.

Some people don't live in the middle of nowhere, and also are too autistic to go to a park or whatever and take pictures of food.

use candles

Oh yeah. Forgot that I won the fire round last year.

Not the guy who suggested that, but I think you're reading more into it than user suggested. All that was said was, IIRC, 'drinks other than beer/wine' which, as far as I'm concerned, includes cocktails.

Personally, I don't think it's too bad an idea, even if I don't much care for it.

Though I have both a smoker and a barbecue in my back garden, many of Veeky Forums don't have access to something like that for whatever reason (apartment living likely being most common) and I personally wouldn't want someone to buy one just to participate.

What about rice dishes? Surely, everyone can make a rice dish. Pilaf/plov, risotto, paella, chaofan, rice pudding, those American rice bakes I see on TV from time to time etc.
I think that'd be a good theme and everyone here being at least 20% weeb, we've all got rice in the pantry.

An ice-cold Coca Cola goes well with everything! I think I'll enjoy one now!

McChicken thread?

Bump

Pump

What were they going to fry tho? Y'know, before you rudely start ejaculating everywhere

dead thread lmao
KYS sweetie pie.

But we gotta keep the thread bumped until polling day :(

Don't worry, it will be bumped till the bitter end.

Still, 10 entries so far isn't bad.

I didn't say the drinks need to be non-alcoholic just that they shouldn't be things you can buy from the store. So mixed drinks, cocktails, home-made kombucha or even homebrewed beer if acceptable. The idea is to actually make a drink and a meal that compliments the drink rather than make a steak and buy a red.

I tried making home-made wine once.
It was fucking vile.
>still drank it

Pretty easy to make a decent one senpai if you sanitize everything and use a wine yeast. Not vintage quality but a drinkable, average, day to day wine.

I wouldn't ever fuck with homemade wine. I think the point of homemade stuff is to either make food cheaper and of similar quality or better and similarly priced to what you can purchase. Or to make something you can't purchase at all. Stuff like bread and beer fits the bill well. I just don't see what's to be gained by making wine.

They were gonna fry a bunch of dead niggers and faggots. Fucking aids infested FAGGOTS and smelly shit skinned NIGGERS

Better not be any of them on my cooking board I'm literallly retching right now thinking of what subhuman filth they are

Here's my Blueberry Steak Pizza. The marinara sauce consists of tomato sauce, tomato paste, pureed blueberries, sugar, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregono. The dough was made from flour, salt, yeast, sugar, water, and olive oil. The pizza is topped with blueberry marinated steak, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. The steak was marinated with olive oil, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, A1 steak sauce, pureed blueberries, and sugar. It was a little weird but tasted good overall.

Literally the worst submission I've ever seen. Holy shit please don't post again

I forgot to say the crust was buttered.

Cool. See you next month! :D

Very nice.
11th entry nice!

I know the competition is over and I've entered my/our entries, but I was just wondering what kind of build I should use for NG++.
Sorcery? Faith/Dex?
Pyro is OP in PVE. Ate invaders' faces with it too.
Inspirational music to judge:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ft0cwxjBKE&t=3920s

Post a pictur of ur mother I need to rape something

You probably did a good thing then by abruptly penetrating them then from behind. You're not as bad of a person as it seemed. You must have saved at least one nigger and one faggot. Or one nigger-faggot. Keep up your fight for the left!

What are you submitting (besides bitches) for the contest? Or just trying to bump it?

Noice. Sounds tasty.

The niggers and faggits were already dead retard. You don't buy live food for yourself do you shithead?

Well, I pick my own blueberries for $9.00/gallon and can make 5 gallons of wine with 2.5 gallons of blueberries, 11 lbs sugar for $5.00, yeast for $4.00 and a little acid blend, yeast nutrient, and pectic enzyme ($2.00). So $34.00 gets me 5 gallons (19L) of a wine that tastes like an average Merlot. Pretty inexpensive.

You just described everything I didn't do.

>Berries In A Savory Context
>challange
lol Veeky Forums hasn't changed a bit, I see

You should've seen the first thread.
Some people (not the entries, they were/are bomb) couldn't seem to wrap their heads around the concept.

When's your entry coming then? Tomorrow is the last day, better hurry.
And don't forget the fucking timestamp and identifier.

Bumping for a thumping

Another bump.
It's a compulsion.
I can't stop.
>I won't stop.

Were you able to get a new source of hooch since the one within walking distance closed or are you 4channing sober? If the latter, that would be a true hell on earth I don't even want to contemplate.

Stone fucking sober.
It sucks.

A challenge thread without Borneo is destined to fail.

You have my sympathies. I tried it a while back when I took a couple of weeks off from drinking and I just couldn't get into it. Really wasn't the same. I thought it was just me, but maybe not ;)

Last month went swimmingly.

Well, they've been whinging at me to quit for years now due to medical reasons, and this is just the situation that lines up with that.
Also:
>BUMP

I'm tired

Aren't we all?
Also:

>LAST DAY FOR ENTRIES!
v
L
A
S
T

D
A
Y

Bump

Any more entries out there?

Come on folks, not long left.
Voting starts tomorrow, don't be left out.
>I feel like a carnival barker

Captcha: Drakeswood Veterans
Yes, I think we all owe our current freedoms to those that gave their all at that crucial battle in WWII.

How long do we have?

Tomorrow is the beginning of voting, so today is the last day.
>checked

Yep, not much longer left.

Not much longer at all.

How long do we have now?

Slightly less than last time you asked.

Now even less time!
How will you cope with the pressure?

>How will you cope with the pressure?
I'm at work so this is the best I could come up with.

What is it?

Clam chowder with an avocado.

I'm assuming that I will come in first or second place since there are only two contestants in this thread it seems.
How do I claim my prize?

Alright, twelfth entry by Anonymous.
Thanks m80.

np, boss.

Holy shit will you take anything as an entry???

If so here is mine. Dog food with the most disgusting strawberries I could find.
I threw the berries out before giving it to my dog

Hey, I just record the entries.
It's up to others to vote.
However your "entry" is not people food, so eat a dick.

Fuck, I just remembered that I already submitted an entry.
DISREGARD I SUCK COCKS

Bumping with O(ld)C from ... 6? years ago.
Remember?

muhmember?

Is that what I fucking think it is

I'm not really sure what this picture is showing.

purdy much

I miss my old studio apartment.
Nostalgia.

OMG so fucking fat look at that fat fat fuck fucking fat thumb! FAT!!!!!!
There, beat ya to it.
Feel free to join in though; I am fat. (~20lbs)

You fucking fat cunt peace of shit cunt nigger FUCK! I hate you You are so fat fuckkk YOU! YOU! NIGGEWR FAGGOT I hate you. becuz YOU ARE lazy fat FAT FAT FAT!!!

I don't understand all the hate in this thread that I'm giving to myself.
If I don't want to see pictures of me then I should just hide my posts.
Not sure what my problem is...

Just bumpin for my nigga NUMB
uh
NUMBER
uh
NUMBAZ
It's colloquial hood for "numbers", if you aren't from the streets.

"numbers"
lol
that's a funny sounding word.
numb-uhrs
namb-errz

and really, if you ARE from the streets,
can you do us a favor?

can you get the fuck out of the way when you see a truck or a bike coming through the alley?
I understand that you think it's very clever to yell at me "you should wear a helmet, sir".
I also understand that you are a drunk injun, and it's not your fault because smallpox blankets hundreds of years ago, etc.
Could you just I dunno, maybe NOT act like you own the alley?
DING DING! Get the fuck out of my way?
On my way to my JOB where I WORK to get a PAYCHECK.
Also, you white cunts have no smallpox to cry about so ... oh god, could you please just.. go somewhere else? You are sooooooooo fucking annoying.
K. Done.
Fucking degenerates.

Wow.
That was very theraPutinisgod. Theraputinistic?
I feel better now.

Bump

Voting thread when?

It's right over here folks!
Also, check my repeating numbaz.

>check my repeating numbaz
Well done!

But I'm still upset about the garbage in the alleyways.

sage because this month's challenge doesn't deserve to live.

Shit, I'll sage with you as this thread is completely obsolete.

Bumping from page 10 because fuck you