I had White Castle last night and I'm craving it again tonight

I had White Castle last night and I'm craving it again tonight.
Should I do it?

Yes. Eat it six times in a row. After the seventh the cravings will stop

Why? Are you doing an alternative colonoscopy prep?

White Castle is the highest quality burger of the lowest quality burgers. Yeah, the 'meat' is actually recycled toilet paper, but it tastes amazing.

Just spray it all over the toilet and cut out the middle man.

who cares? you could get beaten to death in the street and no one here would give a shit, so why do you think any of us give a fuck whether you eat some shitty fast food?

I would care about op if he is fit white

Ow! You cut me with your edge!

there's a microwavable box full of them I had last night, get it yourself OP if you are too lazy to leave your house ever day for shitty burgers.

Same

This.

I'm a skinny Asian if that counts for anything

There isn't a single White Castle in my country yet we have these ghetto White Castle branded burgers in clear packages at convenience stores and gas stations. Is this a thing in the US or are they just shitty bootlegs? Either way I really like them.

They do make frozen ones. Nearly as good as the real ones if you do it right, because it really is trashy goodness to begin with.

Maybe you just need to be more drunk to enjoy their frozen jalapeno burgers, as that is their purpose.

These aren't even frozen. They just hang out with the dodgy gas station sandwiches in the cooler.

From a British person who just had White Castle for the first time on Saturday, fuck yes mate go for it

Found a pic

Not sure what country you're from, but some gas station coolers are restricted to frozen items. Like shitty burritos, ice cream, and hot pockets.

look at that shit, can that even be qualified as food

I love to eat White Castle food
Jalapeno double cheese

Canada

Most gas stations stores (other than kiosks) have ready to eat pre packaged perishable foods.

canada right? I see that macs logo

Yep, Onterrible

Damn that looks really gross

your definition of amazement differs from mine.

ayy me too

whereabouts? I go to school in ottawa rn but i'm in peterborough for the summer because i'm a failure

very cool, memed a memer my dude.

im gonna hack you and people will know u are gay HAHAH

>those degenerate hands

Ottawa. I'm also a failure but I'm still here.

Nice. going to school or what?

Nah, went to Algonquin in 2011 and dropped out. Currently between jobs and living off gov cheques

word, that's where i'm going

>tfw 25 and just started college last year

getting them autismbucks eh user? good man

Are you jealous that White Castle has a relationship with your son?

How's about those quesadillas in the B building? They gave me the runs

the only thing I buy at school are chicken salad sandwiches & the veggie & dip trays lel

now I know to steer clear of the quesadillas tho

Oh I kept eating them anyways. Building B best food court. I used to eat chili cheese fries in my math class and I got pretty fat

Right on. I'm trying to get Veeky Forums so I mostly ate at home. What program were you in? I'm guessing based on the math class it was computer programming or something similar?

College was truly a time for indulgence. I'm back to being underweight.

I lasted a week in cabinetmaking and then I switched to pre-tech because it was the only program open at the time. Moved to Barrie the next year to take web design and moved back to Ottawa in '15. What are you taking?

oh nice, did you complete web design in barrie?

I'm in interactive media design

So how does pic related stack up to the real deal? I live in florida so it's all I have.

Nope, dropped out in the third semester. I'm really not cut out for school. I used to freelance but college (and reality) turned me off of web for good.

Cool, a fellow design bro with good taste in boards

ah fair enough...college does kinda suck, i'm pretty much only committing to finishing this program because a) i was getting stagnant being an office drone for the previous ~4 years and b) it's only two years so i've literally only got one year left. I likely won't go into web design or anything though.

I don't recommend it, the industry is about as saturated as photography as far as I can tell. Developers make all the cream anyways

I only had a couple semesters and an internship left but I couldn't stomach the prospect of having to deal with php and javascript anymore.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but if the refrigerated gas station White Castle burgers are anything to go by you're golden

Harold???

Kek

No, unless you want to be THICC

The frozens are pretty much the same. The onions deliver that signature flavor. It's not hard to preserve that. It's the only frozen version of restaurant food that was pretty much like the real thing, in my experience.

You fall into my category user clear to engage burger

Funniest thing ive seen in a while on ck

I can never get these to cook perfect. I put them in for a minute but one of the buns ends up being kinda hard and tough. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure. Haven't had that happen. Maybe try wrapping them in paper towels iunno

My personal WC record is 15 cheeseburgers. That's enough to feel very fat but not nearly enough to be impressive.

>PS: Time for me to take another 'vacation' from Veeky Forums I guess, lol.

I think I must have eaten 20 all at once once. At least I seem to remember doing something that in my teens. Just wanted to see how many I could down in one sitting.

How would that help?

The only bullshit thing about the frozen ones is no pickle.

Thankfully since everybody on the an fuckin' planet has a jar no biggy.

I get fatass points for thawing the frozen burgers and putting them inside a bamboo steamer basket for that fresh White Castle experience. It really works!

Meh. I often ask for no pickle because they're so incredibly briny they overwhelm the burger

I never understood the love for white castle's burgers. They are not even remotely better than a cheap 1$ mcdonalds burger.

And to top it off, it has way too much bread to meat ratio. So in that sense, I'd must prefer a macdonalds cheese burger to white castles.

that sounds like it would work flawlessly

and yeah, getting your own pickle is probably also a swell idea and a slight improvement over the real deal

McD has nothing special going for them. It's just a burger.

If you don't like the unique flavor of white castle I will never be able to explain its appeal to you. You either love it or you hate it.

That... at least it isn't one of those "the commercial looks worlds better than the actual things"... I hope

White Castle burgers are steam cooked (both the meat and the bread) on beds of steaming onion bits

The entire burgers practically melt in your mouth, you could swallow a White Castle slider whole if you tried, just a greasy, sopping, wet, oniony wet soft as fuck burger

This is delicious to some, disgusting to others

I've seen em at 711s and supermarkets. They're pretty decent as a last option and taste just pretty much like the real deal since those are steamed anyways.

yeah from what I can tell it's pretty saturated, there's a co-op in this program though which is super important in terms of getting a job in basically any creative industry

They're "authentic"
But they won't be the same as actual White Castle sliders.
White Castle has their grill tops seasoned as fuck from having hundreds of burgers cooked on them every day.
They also cook the buns on the meat and onions so it absorbs a lot of the flavor.