I don't get it, isn't Pringles actually disrespecting m*slims here??

I don't get it, isn't Pringles actually disrespecting m*slims here??

I really wish Reddit would leave

G*d damnit

I'ts a Rmadan Bomb-A-Thon!

>bacon FLAVOR

The only thing they're disrespecting is bacon.

brb buying pringles

Wtf I love Pringles now

Ramadan is a pig out. Pringles are certified halal.

I hope so. REMOVE KEBAB

I hate all muslims so much

>Ramadan is a pig out
Yeah, I felt so gypped when I found this out. I guess in hindsight it should have been obvious that no one can fast in the purest sense of the word for 30 days in a row (I'm pretty sure you'd probably die if you went that long without eating) but, even so, it's so fucking retarded how people on tumblr and other places will say things like "reminder it's Ramadan and to tag your food posts" which I think would be fair if they were doing a proper fast but, THEY FUCKING GOUGE THEMSELVES ON FOOD AT NIGHT. WHY SHOULD ANYONE FEEL SORRY THAT THEY MIGHT SEE SOME PICTURES OF FOOD DURING THE DAY AND GET HUNGRY WHEN THE AMOUNTS THEY EAT AT NIGHT FAR EXCEED WHATEVER AMOUNT OF FOOD YOU AND I ATE DURING THE DAY? I AM CAPSLOCKING BECAUSE I HATE HOW I GOT SUCKERED INTO FEELING BAD FOR AND ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT DEVOUT MUSLIMS LITERALLY GO 30 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER.

>water
you cannot live past a few days without water

you're not really too smart, are you

All you ever had to do was Google ramadan.....

All this said... I can only imagine how Ramadan is for people here in Scandinavia... The sun only goes down for a couple hours. And I live in the south....

going almost an entire day without food and drink in a desert climate is still pretty impressive, especially when you do it for an entire month

>tumblr tags their food posts on Ramadan
How precious

Not when you have your wives and slaves do all the work.

Why the fuck would you censor "Muslim"?

It's a stupid meme from int.
What if the "slaves" are poorly paid and treated bengalis who are also Muslim and observing sawm.

>I can only imagine how Ramadan is for people here in Scandinavia... The sun only goes down for a couple hours. And I live in the south....
They start to eat when the sun goes down in Mecca which is like 18:00.

apparently they make exceptions if it means being able to invade more countries

>What if the "slaves" are poorly paid and treated bengalis who are also Muslim and observing sawm.

That makes it a lot easier too.

They Asian muslims are a lot less observant in their home countries too, without religious police in air conditioned cars riding around looking to indulge in some S&M play.