There isn't much literary discussion in Veeky Forums's current state, is there?

There isn't much literary discussion in Veeky Forums's current state, is there?

It is almost completely comprised of political and sociological discussions.

yes

the west has fallen

damn...

Veeky Forums is a lot less... verbose than it used to be. HOWEVER it's still much less obnoxiously low IQ as, say, /tv/, one of my former favorite boards pre 2014.

low IQ than*
whoops

Now be fair, some anons talk about Blood Meridian once a week.

message board missing it's goal -> West has fallen

if Veeky Forums had been around back in the 30s all boards would have been full of offtopic political digressions too

now you're getting it

Well start one, faggot. What's the point of creating another useless thread?

False equivalence fallacy

dumb phoneposter

Believe me, I have tried. I create threads all the time attempting to start discussions, and yet they are lucky to get 10 replies, most of which is buzzwords like cuck.

I look at the catalog, and the only literature threads doing well are bait threads to do with the usual memes, John Green, Stephen King, women authors etc.

>he doesn't enjoy funposting

>>>/reddit/

kill yourself

do it

/pol/ has subverted Veeky Forums

take the redpill

Despite its many flaws, Veeky Forums has enough wisdom to let any pseud talk their way through an intelligent conversation. It's like Gaddis says in The Recognitions "just talk about the solids of Uccello."

i mean, they really are awe inspiring.

is this fake?

i like books

Can I save this picture?

if you mean is this serious? then no.

Is THIS fake?

Well that's very chavenet of you, user

"I don't even know what reality is anymore" -Alyosha Karamazov

Every board on this website is turning into trash. It's time to spread your wings and fly away user...

To where?

Life, unironically. Spend the time you would here doing something else.

over time, the more people know about Veeky Forums, the more Veeky Forums turns into shit. this same trend happens for all things in life.

also, shitposts and frogposts aside, none of the philosophy faggots realized that Veeky Forums split off of Veeky Forums, which is why they still post here. as philosophy faggots, their heads were so far up their collective asses to notice.

>he thinks philosophy faggots didn't notice
>he thinks we don't know how trolled he is he couldn't excise philosophy from literature
>he thinks we're the reason he feels his books are sneered on by others
>he doesn't know himself
no way to begin or end, user, but we'll be here for you if you need us :3

you wrote five lines of literal nothing. just like a philosopher.