Sir, people aren't willing to overpay for our wings anymore! What do we do?

>Sir, people aren't willing to overpay for our wings anymore! What do we do?
>Lower the portion sizes and limit sauces, that should win back some of the crowd!

That, presumably, is how the conversation went down at corporate. What are some other chains that have gone to absolute shit in recent years?

Other urls found in this thread:

usconcealedcarry.com/guns-and-alcohol-guy-walks-bar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our local B Dubs (that's how they have to say it, my buddy worked there.) is awful. Poor service and not great food. I've been two time with two totally different groups and the food and service was terrible.

Hope it shuts down.

My girlfriend's girlfriend works there and every time she brings home wings after work they just taste worse and worse

I'm always amazed that the servers can take 30 to 40 minutes minutes to deliver wings that have been sitting under the hot lamp for the past 3 hours.

Fuck their trendy "B Dubs" ghetto slang bullshit. Its BW3's & always will be.

Your acronym sounds just as stupid

I should set her up with my husband's faggot stepson.

Buffalo Wild Wings
B W W
BW3's?

The extra w is for extra wwild.

I get coupons in the mail because I live in an apartment in a town where all but service industry is dying and its the only way I go to BWW ever. On of the two near me is actually good quality and the coupons are always for $10 off. Otherwise I'm right on board with the "overpriced bullshit" crowd.

>bdubs
>live near San Francisco so literally everyone constantly talks about muh Golden State Warriors
>bdubs for dubs (warriors) to get the dub (w as in win)
Why do these kids all sound like bumbling retards? What drives them to speak like this and think it's acceptable? Also, the one time I went, the mango habanero wing sauce was overwhelmingly suggary. I paid cash, they "happened to forget" to hand me back $10 and acted like I was spitting in their face when I asked if it was custom to keep most of my change as a mandatory tip. Fuck that place and all the bandwaggon sportsfags, no one wore a warriors jersey 5 years ago.

The spicy garlic sauce gives my tastebuds boners. Seriously love that shit.

Used to eat here all the time with friends, but prices went up too much. Gotta figure out how to make that sauce tho.

>BW3's?

It used to be "wild wings & weck". They stopped selling weck sandwiches a long time ago but kept the name BW3.

>order a "Po boy"
>one of the smallest, least filled sandwiches I've ever seen

>"when I asked if it was custom to keep most of my change as a mandatory tip"

this is one of the cringiest fedora things I've heard in a while

A perfect size for a "po' boy"

BUT THEY HAVE SO MANY TELEVISIONS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work there.
AMA

Why are female servers always the worst? They always seem to forget things, like how my to go order was done 20 minute ago and is now lukewarm.

I wouldn't know the answer to that as there are only three male servers out of like 20ish females at my place.
Do you go when its busy or dead?

Honestly I've always enjoyed their boneless wings (usually hot or spicy garlic), but they give me violent shits like no other food.

I don't there is a single wing restaurant that doesn't fry wings to order. Even the fast food style ones like wingstop fry to order.

I'm usually pretty reasonable about buying food and what not. I don't mind spending money on food. But Buffalo wild wings is literally the biggest fucking rip off I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. The local tavern down the street from my house has craft beer for half the price of bdubs. And most entrés are the same price as one small order of wings.

It's so fucked m8

>boneless wings
chicken nuggets

You want wings, eat here.

Was gonna post this.

>hold on! hold on there scrub!
>return my finances, naive!
>hath thy traditions preceeded mine arrival to thine establishment?
>this could not possibly be an accident!
>this shall factor into the quantity of change I leave you to pay your bills at the end of my chicken feast, now fetch me a liter of coca cola with no ice

Bonchon is best

>open a restaurant
>your main appeal is fried chicken with dipping sauces
>Popeyes does the exact same thing at a fraction of the price

Nuggets are reconstituted. Boneless wings are not.

i kek'd and i checked

we had one open up here a while ago.
It only lasted a couple of months before closing it's doors.

What state is this? Bonchon is the bomb diggety dope ass hella where I am.

i like the wings, good for once in a while
but last time i went, i realized i can cook the wings better myself, and usually do

so i dunno

GOT'EM

I'll never eat there because the pussies don't like people with concealed carry weapons in their restaurants. Fuck em.

I'd say they're alright, nothing amazing though. Sharing with friends the pricing is great but I can get better tasting wings at random no-name restaurants.

If they got you in and out, you'd be less likely to buy beer or alcoholic drinks. That's pretty much the only reason they do it.

>I need to be armed to eat chicken wings in case a bad guy appears

Why does it seem like every god damn companies policy is "high cost low amount". Places around me its like 6 billion dollars for 2 wings. Like, fuck off mate, Im not gonn waste my time.

Why cant a company offer a good price value? Burgers shouldnt be 12 bucks for a regulsr burger, only one small side, and no drink. A chicken ceaser wrap shouldnt be 10 bucks with no side.

Like just make a regular sized meal cost a fair amount, and Ill eat there. It always feels like Im getting completelt gyped by these places. Only places I ever like eating are off fast food value menus, and even now I do it way less because the prices are always bullshit.

That's sorta the point.

ok so eating at home has always been cheaper but since when was it ok for restuarant food to become a boatload of shitass in terms of quality on top of being a horrible bargain?

...because places like these first make profit from volume of sales but eventually cost of operations begin cutting into their profits, so they start doing things to show investors that there's been exponential growth this year by cutting corners. But the shareholders don't give a fuck they just want to see bigger profit margins every fiscal year and the CEO can keep his job.

Dallas tx.

those gooks are more overpriced than BDubs though

Jesus christ how old are you

Arbys has shrunk sizes as well. Also their bread is made of plastic.

Yes. I thought this was America?

>mfw my town is full of koreans and i'm spoilt for choice on korean fried chicken

DUDE TRIVIA!!!!

NO OTHER PLACE ON EARTH HAS THIS!!!!!

ALSO EPIC SAUCES AND WINGS!!!! GAMES!!! WINGS!!! BEER!!! FOOT BALL!!!

>not going to bdubs on wing tuesday to get some buy one get one free wings with ur bros and play trivia
wtf are you doing with your life 2bh

>not calling it buh wuh wuh

>Sorry sir, if you'd like to eat here you're going to have to give up some of your rights as a citizen.
Dosen't matter what right it is, you shouldnt fucking eat there.

It's not like they search you for weapons. If something goes down, just slink out and only use your weapon to defend yourself, leaving everyone else to die.

>tfw a bdubs boneless wing is 90 percent batter

Dosen't matter what right it is, you shouldnt fucking eat there.

At the end of the day, you are dead right.

I remember when Applebee's first hit my city back in the 90's they had this huge, cuhrazzy menu with radical tater skin boat bites and lobster quesdialla zim zams and shit. I checked their menu the other day and honestly didn't see one thing I'd spend money on. Not even a, "what the hell, it's fatass food" penny. Applebee's is hilariously bad these days. Way less options at way lesser quality.

What an embarrassing post

>People are safer when there are people drinking and they are armed
Can't shout fire in a crowded theater, can't carry a gun in a place they serve alcohol

I took my grandpa there for lunch once, and because of his age and health he had dietary restrictions so he couldn't have much on the menu. Finally we found this one soup he could have along with some corn chips.
Then a few minutes later the waiter came out and said the soup arrives frozen and they don't have any defrosted so they can't give him any. He didn't want to make a fuss so he just had the corn chips

I really miss him :/

Oh that's what I call it too!
But calling them even that seems like more recognition than they deserve.
I think I'll just sneak in and buy bottles of Thai Curry and that garlic-mayo(parmesan) sauce and make it myself. Probably be quicker that way too.

It's actually the law that says that you can't have guns in an establishment that serves alcohol in many states.

BWW is one of the worst places ive ever been to. Staff incredibly rude, ostracized me for ordering the mountain dew wings they had a couple months back. The girl was like "ew omg are you serious that sounds so awful are you sure are you serious? hahah oh my gosh that is nasty ok your loss lol hahah" I was just like ....uhh yeah im going to give them a shot heh....

They tasted ok for those wondering, but BWW sucks cocks in hell.

>order Cajun Pasta from Chilis 5 years ago
>get this gigantic bowl filled to the brim with yummy pasta
>go there a week ago and order the same thing
>portion size isnt even half of what it used to be
>queso is brought out to us in a fucking cast iron skillet
>chihuaua "service dog" in the next table over growls and barks at anyone that walks by

its gone to shit just like wingstop. both places were very good at one point. Now its just overpriced fried to a burnt crisp shit.
Hooters on the other hand got better at least where im at. Its also cheaper and get better service. dat 3 mile island sauce.

Why the fuck are wings so expensive anyway?

I weigh 135 pounds wet and I can fucking eat like 30, but that would cost me fucking 20 dollars

I thought chicken was supposed to be cheap

I have a deep fryer that I just got and a 4lb back of wings. I'm not usually a fryer person but I like to go out to those types of places that serve wings, pizza, burgers, and fried stuff once in a while, but it just costs too much, so I'm going to see if this comes out better.

I'll make some pizza too.

Wings also got pretty expensive for what they're worth over the years.

Meanwhile drumsticks and chicken thighs are the cheapest shit other than gizzards

Some places charge a dollar or more per wing. It's fucking crazy.

What changed about Wingstop? Did this change happen in the past 7 years? To me it taste exactly the same as the first time I ate at wingstop when one opened up on campus. The sauces taste the same, the wings seem about the same size, and the only way to eat the fries without choking to death is dipping them in large amounts of ketchup

Their value is greatly inflated due to the buffalo wing meme. Wing meat was ridiculously cheap prior to the surge in popularity of chicken wings as bar and party food. Essentially the same thing that happened to lobster.

>Wing meat was ridiculously cheap prior to the surge in popularity of chicken wings as bar and party food

Hell, you could barely even get the wings back in the 80's because the butchers just threw them out because nobody wanted em. Local butchers would give them to you for free or charge you like a quarter a lb

Get a sack of chicken feet from your butcher next time you're there. Tastes exactly the same as wing meat, just with knuckles.

are the knuckles a pain in the ass to eat around?

You don't eat around them, you basically just stick each toe in your mouth and gnaw/suck the meat off.
It skeeves a lot of people out because they're still used to their meat just being "meat" and not identifying it with the animal, and the sensation of an appendage with still-movable-joints is kinda weird at first.

I'll give them a try tonight, though I think the irrational mental block will be hard for me to get through

Look up proper prep for them, you usually need to scrub them down and clip the nails off.

>can't carry a gun in a place they serve alcohol
Fairly positive that's not a thing.

Let's be honest, you're just upset you can't carry your little gun, it has nothing to do with rights

100% has everything to do with rights. I don't even own a gun.

It's a private establishments right to bar entry of persons with a gun. You aren't being deprived of your right to own or bear a gun.

It's absolutely their right to do so, but it's an offense to american principles.
Do not patronize establishments that deny your fundamental rights as a citizen.

>Deny your fundamental rights
Like I said, you aren't being deprived of your right at all. If you want to stand in offense, just being your cc and don't say anything. At worst you'll just get kicked out if exposed.

>implying you can kick me out when I'm the only one with a gun

>you aren't being deprived of your right at all
I am if I want to remain within the confines of the law. Having a firearm in a designated "gun free" zone, private or not, is a crime. Even if they don't want to press charges the state can still do it, and often will.

Besides, what am I gunna protect myself with when the Hotwing Hustler busts in and starts robbing the place for all that sauce?

Refusal to leave a private establishment after asked means you will be trespassing, which gives them the ability to call the police and have you arrested.

>I am if I want to remain within the confines of the law. Having a firearm in a designated "gun free" zone, private or not, is a crime. Even if they don't want to press charges the state can still do it, and often will.
A private establishment that disallows entry with a gun is not a "designated gun free zone". There is no state law for them to use to press charges against you for bringing a cc into said private establishment. (Exceptions being stupid shit like you require a permit and permit says you can't carry except for going to the range and you're clearly not going there after.)

would you faggots please go back to your respective containment boards please

wings equivalent of applebees

>no state laws

Most states have a provision that a store owner has the right to inform carriers that the gun is not permitted and the carrier must respect that right by not entering. If he enters after being informed he is in violation of the law. Enjoy Tyrone as a cellmate. Of course they'll slap your wrist and you'll get a traffic ticket, but if you don't like the right of the owner to prevent your entry, too fucking bad.

What kind of moron would carry it in the open anyway? Are you wearing it on your hip or carrying your pop gun AR15 on a sling? I go to Memphis occasionally and I'm packing, but a shop owner won't know.

I already addressed this, are you blind? If you remain when they ask you to leave, the exact law you're violating is criminal trespassing in the first degree. If you go full retard and ask them first and then knowingly enter, such that they can prove you knowingly entered, they can get you even if you later leave.

it's actually not depending on the state you live in

The sign posted on their front door is informing you that it's not permitted. You're either blind by violating that prohibition, or more likely want to prove you're a big man with your popgun proudly displayed and force some cowering min wage employee to confront you.

You sicken me. As I said, keep it concealed and stop being an attention whore with a penis complex.

>queso is brought out to us in a fucking cast iron skillet
It's literally called "Skillet Queso"

what the fuck did you even expect

Not really a chain, but went to vegas recently and had a ribeye steak at an upscale place in the Hard Rock hotel. Was there for a concert, so showed up in typical cringey concert shit. Looked pretty out of place in the room full of tuxedos and dresses. Anyway, ordered a medium ribeye because I was certain you can't fuck that up. Came to me first fucking blue rare. Sent it back, came back rare, sent it back again, came back medium rare, sent back a third time, and it came back fucking well done. Then they attempted to charge me $417 for that fucking abomination.

It's never been of high quality, but Mcdonalds is absolute ass now. For fast food, they at least used to be fast, cheap and decent. There's always been the justification that they're "cheap" and so they're food can be kinda shitty.

But now they're just expensive and shitty, there's literally no reason for that chain to exist any longer.

I'm always shocked by how bad McDonalds is. For as much shit as Burger King gets these days, a bacon king with pickles, jalapeños, and mustard is pretty dang good at least half of the time. Wendy's and Jack in the Box which I completely forget existed until a few days ago both completely blow mcdonalds the fuck on every single metric.

No way, man. Ever had Zaxby's wings? No crunch to those whatsoever. Had to be under a heatlamp. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they'd been swimming in the sauce for at least 20 minutes.

usconcealedcarry.com/guns-and-alcohol-guy-walks-bar/