Fascism

I'm looking for pro-fascist or fascist-neutral books. Any recommendations of books or authors that are informative about the subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sd9WRJTJ!fwmLO6Tf5VCddu2mELR-azTXojLvqxKAuZUroITL9Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evola, Rene Guenon and Spengler are a few

kill yoreselvf my main mane

Evola seems great. Are there any good books specifically? I'm looking for books that sort of lay out what fascism is in its respective country.

Quality piece on the ins and outs of fascism

the communist manifesto

Sorel, Reflections on Violins

Gasset, The Rebellion of The Asses

anyone have a pdf download of this? thanks

Oh look, its this thread again. This question never gets old.

learn to google, faggot

Guillaume Faye has put out a few books about nationalism and other aspects found in fascism. He references Evola a bit and it's a better introduction for those not as familiar with politics, at least it was for me. Pic related is his most well-known

PS. Not only Evola, but he mentions other prominent thinkers as well (Guenon and Spengler as mentioned above), for this reason alone I'd recommend it as a good starter book

cool, I'm a fashy goy too, if my mom gives me permision i'm gonna go to the mall and get myself one of those cool fashy haircuts. Deus Vult, brother.

How does spengler advocate fascism? I read decline of the west, seems to bemore of a defense of traditionalism and hierarchy, not specifically fascism.

Look into it yourself (hint: Benito Mussolini, Oswald Mosley). By the way, everyone in this thread is just spouting memes.

Gentile, de rivera, codreanu, mussolini, mosley

Because we need it.

hah, that was okay

Here

mega.nz/#!sd9WRJTJ!fwmLO6Tf5VCddu2mELR-azTXojLvqxKAuZUroITL9Cc

He says debord killed himself because he saw the future of the spectacle which is patently not true and lends the rest of the book an air of making shit up, but it's still a good entry.

I'd say it was the book that redpilled me if I were the kind of retard who says "redpilled" but I'm not.