Any off brands you like more than the brand product...

Any off brands you like more than the brand product? I've taken to liking the off brand miniature peanut butter cups Rite Aid sells (pic is not related btw) more than Reese's.

I use to buy only normal mainstream premium bread like wonder bread and stuff, but lately I've been going to this hole in the wall bakery. The bread looked totally weird (not sliced, not even square) and it takes forever to chew instead of melting in your mouth like normal bread, but, for some reason, I've developed a taste for it. Weird right?

I like these ones better than Reeses ones. I haven't tried Rite Aid ones before.

Supermarket brand vodka. I prefer the roughness of it, and I don't feel so bad about drinking a liter in a weekend.

Rite Aid sells really good cashews

What is this the difference between those and Reese's? With the Rite Aid vs Reese's I get a stronger peanut butter taste with the Rite Aid cups (though they're still sweet enough, believe me)

Do any peanut butter cups use actual chocolate?

Reese's give me a stomach ache from whatever shit they use in them.

You had me there for a second, well done.

Honestly the best box mac and cheese I've ever had

>cries for help on an image board for Balinese upholstery enthusiasts.

i've noticed every alternative brand is way better than kraft.

the other brands always come with more sauce powder, and it's always more rich and flavorful.

I like the texture of the kraft stuff, but you're right about it lacking in flavor compared to other brands. Last time I had it the sauce tasted like vaguely cheese-flavored salt.

Aldi's version of Mars bars. They're softer, creamier and the chocolate is nicer

I prefer these over Reeses

>tfw they closed all the Rite Aid stores in Vegas

Fuck this gay city

aw fuck

These are god tier, the cabdy cane ones even more so.

I also prefer these. TJ is GOAT.

The peanut butter is more of a smoother paste inside but still solid. Creamier, I guess? The peanut butter tastes like it has a little less sugar though I doubt it does, and more actual peanut butter taste like youre Rite Aid ones.

off brand is actually a brand

Sysco

>off brand is actually a brand

I am too lazy to attach an image...
StonerFace.png

Daddy Ray's Fig Bars are better than Fig Newtons

I prefer Clark bars to Butterfingers. It's basically the same thing, but the Butterfinger's filling seems to have much more sugar in it.

Publix brand green olives

aldi brand fake oreos; can't find the right pic, but they're not as terribly sweet. don't like oreos.

The only downside is they're covered in a thin greasy coating to keep them from sticking. It doesn't affect the taste, but it's annoying at times

Hydrogenated palm oil instead of cocoa butter.

I prefer fifth avenue over butterfinger.

I get their raisin bran over the name brands. You get more raisins and they're tastier.

I'll second this. Love getting the huge pack at Big Lots for $2.

Pic related. The Kroger brand cereals are better than the name-brand ones. I love the Toasted Oats w/ Honey and the Frosted Mini Shredded Wheats. The notCheerios are so fucking good. I also prefer their vitamin water to the name brand stuff. And at $0.75 a pop, I can afford a few a week. I don't eat too much candy anymore so I can't say in terms of that.

Try them frozen.
Amazing.

i dont drink soda that much but a Dr K from kroger is tastier than a dr pepper

Try the Fizzacist, the real sugar soda they sell in 8-pack cans. It's fucking amazing; better than Dr. K or Dr. Pepper.

>Drink off brand Cola from major retailers(Coop, Rema)
>They change the recipe
>Its not even good anymore

But that's way more expensive than reeses

Rosy bananas when I run out of dicounted ugly Doles and Chiquitas?

I like my homemade candies :D

These babies are crunchier and less greasy than the pizza rolls. Considerably cheaper too because they're usually on sale.