My University professor ignores my emails

>my University professor ignores my emails

I just wanted to discuss philosophy. Is that too much to ask?

how about meeting him in person or joining your local club or w/e

>philosophy
Reddit is that way champ

are you that autist who sent out over a thousand mails to prominent professors?

>my uni professor won't stop emailing me

I just want to never go to class and still graduate, is that too much to ask?

I want to get raped by hundreds of people and play wow all day so that I lose touch with everyone in RL. Not too much to ask. Lol

how fucking old are you?

If you're at a university with more than a few thouand students, the professor likely ignores any emails not directly pertaining to the class. Those guys are seriously flooded. Just do what said.

Post the email, you fucking sperg

just email Chomsky, he will get back to you within 10 minutes

This user is right
Professors are often flooded by mails and usually don't take the time to answer.
I've written three essays about Fichte's "The Vocation of Man" for a seminar and sent them.
When the professor didnt answer I asked him after class because I was afraid they did get lost or deleted somehow. He told me that he reads his mails but there are too many to respond to everyone.

You think it's his job to educate you, or something?

Nobody goes into academia to work for a living.

Join philosophy club you dumbass

this.

Really? Peter Singer and Lawrence Lessig both are very pretentious when it comes to the fact that they seemingly reject the purpose of emails unless you happen to go to their prestigious universities.

The lesson being taught here is that the world does not revolve around you, and society does not work like a Korean Chip-Baking Forum where you get to just incite a discussion about whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want with whoever the fuck you want.

When you get some real responsibilities, you will learn this for real.

But Philosophy Club is filled with losers and queers.

You'll fit right in, user.

Hey, son. I remember you. Sorry I didn't reply to your emails, I get too many emails already from hot female students. I spend hours trying to reply efficiently to the ones I haven't fucked yet. Surely you can understand that. Why not discuss philosophy with your father ?

Daddy doesn't understand me! Why else would I be such an insufferable attention seeking faggot?

>tfw I go to a small Catholic college and the professors are always inviting me to come chat about intellectual things with them

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!!!

SHUT UPPPPPpp!

I can't believe people are answering you without asking of you to post the email.

Post it or get the fuck out

That's not nice at all.
Hmm, then again the demeaning comment by was not nice either.
I guess you are alright this time.

I-i can discuss it with you user

Ew fuck off creep.