When will the dickheads creating thinly-veiled threads about politics...

When will the dickheads creating thinly-veiled threads about politics, women and race in the guise of literature fuck off?

What are you, a commie woman poc?

Veeky Forums is basically an interest and lifestyle board at this point.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive old man dressed sharply and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "class" and "respectability" in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I am an hormone addled teenager. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced your Old English teacher to let you fuck him.

when the mods stop being fags

i dunno OP when are you fucking off?

This.

Today OP was literally the thing he is complaining about, also a huge fucking faggot.

It's warranted though. It's really getting out of hand.

And this thread is going to accomplish what exactly? The people who aren't doing what you hate will ignore it, the people who are will relish the attention and butthurtery they are causing you.

No it isn't, nor is bumping your shit thread which isn't about Veeky Forums Fucking learn to Veeky Forums and stop being such a cocksucking faggot.

>the people who are will relish the attention and butthurtery they are causing you.

Oh you mean like you're doing right now. Huh, huh, huh.

That didn't even make sense. How fucking old are you?

You guys post too much.

I don't even think that's a word.

It's called boredom, user. I'm waiting for an elevator.

Hahaha, you nearly got me but I spied your false word too! Gr8 b8.

you're dumb

Your*

Great thread, BTW.

Boring, isn't it?

It is necessary to make these threads to bring awareness to the problem

>without shitposting about pol and killing threads how would shitposts about pol kill threads?
the solution to the problem is OP kills himself and stops pretending we're his friends when even the neets on this board have higher standards than his lame brain.

You can definitely tell the /pol/ is strong with this one.

autism

>i'm lonely and know buzzwords get mommy and daddy to pay attention to me
was "shit" and "uhoh broken" not working?

autism

see

>OH NO IF I PRETEND TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH LIT THEY MIGHT THINK I SHOULD READ
you realise you're trying to make friends like a girl does, only without the benefit of tits? grow some tits and life should be easier for you, ms breckinridge.

autism

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not convinced you do either.

But please keep going.

autism

>plsrepong
I'm saying you should read a fucking book if you're not going to transition.

Mods need to pay more attention to that kind of thing. Self moderation doesn't deal with it because /pol/ doesn't actually care if you tell them to fuck off. They're not here to discuss literature. They're not here to discuss any kind of geek interest, really. They're just here to recruit.

> (OP)
>They're just here to recruit.
They're just here to vent their displaced self-hatred.

this
>Haha fuck /pol/ amirite
>It's okay when I do it though

This board is almost dead and I hope /pol/ finishes the job, so I can finally leave this life-ruining website.

Agreed.